Thread: Shot this forum down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shot this forum down?

I've had it up for a few weeks and only 1 thread.. think I should shut it down until the site grows a bit more? let me know any feedback.. I guess its not bearly as popular it seems..

any other forums you think would be helpful to the site?

Lightbulb Nice idea to include FTM here. However...

The problem with this forum is that it is for FTM which is, in my opinion, already accepted by society.

I would think that most Females would not even consider themselves to be crossdressing.

If this method of communication would have available 30 years ago, there would have been more response.

Comments?!

Question I Agree!

There does not seem to be much interest in female - to - male crossdressing, or at least if there is they don't care to say much about it. You could probably close this one, OR just turn it into another male - to - female board.
    Also, I think we need a photo gallery, think? Just a suggestion.
    There are some crossdressing "Groups" on msn that I frequent, and I wonder if you would like to exchange links with some of them? Just a way to get more visitors,,,,,,,
    Cindy
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Wink Ftm

Hi, well I am a FTM CDS..yeah, not too many...and I agree it is more accepted of society then it is for MTF. I have several procedures in quest to look more like a male then female. I have had my hips injected with cologen , to get rid of the hour glass figure, I have had my lips reduced to appear smaller, and I have had a breast reduction along with shin implants for the muscle look in my legs....
    I love being female but I also like to be male at times...... I wear mens underwear, I have "pecks" when I dress up....and just about my whole wordrobe belongs to a male....I find it intruiging to see the world from a mans prospective.
    When male I have not had anyone notice other wise...My boyfriend knows I do this infact being a fairly new relationship..we were talking about secrets and though not a real secret we both discovered that we like to crossdress.

I do have a question for the mtf out there....do you find it difficult for woman to accept your life style and if you are getting involved with someone when really is the right time to tell them?

See for me it turns me on,,weather it be he just does it in the bedroom or all the time...I think it is awesome that a man can show the "real" side of himself
    Last edited by JustmeBear; 04-21-2004 at 09:32 PM.

Hello JustMeBear!

in response to your question "I do have a question for the mtf out there....do you find it difficult for woman to accept your life style and if you are getting involved with someone when really is the right time to tell them?"

Speaking for myself here, I have been living with my wife for a long time now. I have only "come out" to her in the past few years. I guess I have always been afraid to do so.

From my own experience, I can only say that I believe that if you are starting a relationship with someone, and you are a crossdresser (be it MTF or FTM or Any secret you may have for that matter) is best be brought out early on in the relationship.
    That way if they are totally against it, then you are probably not meant for each other.

Of course, what I didn't really realize at the time was that crossdressing is a very important part of my being truly happy, to be myself.
    So the key to having a happy relationship, I believe, is to have two people who can enjoy life together. and if crossdressing is part of what truly makes you happy then
    you would need someone who can enjoy it with you.

Sometimes you may be required to do some compromises, but if overal you are both happy then you've got it made!

Gabrielle,

...I have a few friends that crossdress and they have agreed that it is difficult for them to find woman who is 100% ok with what they do...

I feel it is best to tell someone before intimacy is shared....My boyfriend is a crossdresser and he does this on a daily basis, ...I really didn't notice everything..but I was seeing signs and that's why I had asked him if he had any secrets....I think it is a turn on and am not embarassed to be seen with a man who feels he should live his life as a woman...I am a firm beleiver in " it is the way someone treats you." I have to say....He is awesome as far as that goes....All in all that is who he is and if that makes him happy..then I am happy that he feels he can share that Life style with me....

Well I would suggest on bringing it up slowly in the sense...see how your wife feels about the "subject" saying that, what I mean is bring up a "story" make something up...like there is this guy at work and today he came to work wearing a dress...See how she responds to that....Say what if you came home and found me in a dress, would that freak you out? That way it is kinda a hypothetical question....
    When you came out before and either told her or tried to tell her what did she say or how did she respond? Yeah there are a few compromises here and there but if crossdressing is what you really want to do..then you should be upfront with her and tell her...She might not like it but then again you never know!

Maybe to slowly break her into it..Try wearing make up when you are at home...nothing too noticable...Just maybe mascara or even eye liner...see she might not even notice..it took me awhile to notice that my boyfriend did it..I noticed other things before I noticed that....He shaves his legs, his nails are longer and very well maintained....Once umm before we started intoa relationship, I noticed or thought he was wearing a bra...well I guess I was right....I had also noticed the male "package" was sqooshed...lol Ummm womans underware would do that.....I never said anything to him....That I knew but I did I just wanted to see if he would tell me.

Or maybe you could shave your legs and see what she says....there are several ways to "ease" the idea to her....you know her best so you would probably know how to go about it better then me....

I agree with you though, if you both are happy then you have it made..if she isnt accepting of it..then are you really meant to be?

GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by JustmeBear; 04-21-2004 at 04:56 PM.

100% Ok

I'd really like to know what does it mean 100% OK in this sense. I am M2FCD and I do it in my free time and when aplicable not to upsent anyone around. My wife knows it as it was present before we met. However even if she doesnot mind, even sometimes buy me stuff, I cannot say I that all of this comprises 100% OK. She is more passive to that and finds it kind of my hobby. So the question here remains.

I'd really like to meet some F2MCD that will be to my opinion valuable experience .

Otherwise I do not wander that F2M are not active, when you have seen man talking about their feelings publicly (except here lol. But in the same time I vote that this part stays. I am sure that it will pick up when there is critical mass of subjects.

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    think I should shut it down until the site grows a bit more?
    If you shut it down then it will not grow more. It will stop and everyone who is here already will leave.