Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did your wife find out

How did your wife find out

Just wondering how your wife found out that you crossdressr.Been thinking about telling mine but have not found the right time or way

Gold Member
    Mine found pictures on the computer, oh well s**t happens!

[SIZE=4]I told her 3 years before we got serious..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar
    I told her about a year after we got married. I knew that I couldn't keep trying to hide it from her. I wrote her a long letter explaining everything. She has been very understanding and after a few years of taking things slowly, she is very supportive. I'm very lucky to have her.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Told mine on our first date
    Drumming, My other hobby

Told her late last year after being together since early 2000. Wish I had fessup up much much earlier

I haven't told her, but then I didn't really know before we married (naive?) - we are now in our 50s... she knows, we don't talk about it. I don't think this is important to her as long as it isn't public.

How did she find out? Early years - there were accidents that raised suspicions of something but which were easily explainiable. Recent years - I decided to embrace things and made more mistakes.

All the GGs on this site will say I should be open about it... I am one of the group that is not so sure about that.. I am not sure this is what she wants - and if the genie comes out of the bottle... it may take her some place she wasn't ready to go to... I have no desire to strand my loved ones on a desert planet from which they cannot find a way to return...

It is called responsibility?

Or am I being arrogant?

My wife would buy me sexy female lingerie, panties first then chemise's, bra's, slips and it went frorm there. She would tell me when Lane Bryant Stores were having a sale and then tell me it's ok to go buy something. Yes She knows!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I made her feel sorry for me one vary hot day 3 years ago. So she let my wear one of her skirts then come some panties and so on we talked she asked how long I've been dressing and I told her. And she is about 90% O K with it.
    Angie

Told her one week after we started dating. She hasn't killed me yet but she has shot me.

Mine found a picture on the computer...couple weeks later I told her I am a crossdresser. You have to pick the right time and place. It will be hard for her to accept at first. She might like you crossdressing and she might not. I am one of the lucky ones. My fiancee loves it when I crossdress. Autumn

I told mine before we were married. While we were in bed, naked....

While we were in bed, naked....
    the only person who knows ME as me, as a crossdresser found out this same way. only i wasnt naked, i had a pair of pantyhose on...

I told my wife 5 years into our marriage took her a few days to give me an answer but it was the one I was hoping for. She is fully supportive and loves me for who I am on the inside not what I dress like on the outside. We are seperated right now but not because of crossdressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I told my wife after 47 years of marriage, she doesn't like it, thinks I'm crazy (she is probably right), and NEVER wants to see me dressed. I thought I was doing the right thing by telling her before she found out on her own, but looking back I think it was a mistake. I was succesful hiding it since I was 6 years old, a few more years would have been easy.

Renyta
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

I told my wife 7 years after we were married. I was in deep denial myself previous to telling her. Told myself I just had a "slip fetish". But the day I looked in the mirror and saw I was wearing not just a slip,but panties, bra, stockings and pumps; I could deny it no longer.
    I had never lied to her about anything else, so I HAD to tell her...
    It was very rough for a long time, but we're now married over 31 years. She still doesn't like it, but accepts it as a part of me and gives me my space. I don't dress when she's around, but that's part of the deal , and I love her....

Discussed it with my wife (then girlfriend) before we decided to move in together.

Knowing what I know now, I should have been more open about it when we first met. However, I'm of the opinion that telling her you are a CDer is not such a great idea...instead just do it and little by little let her see that you dress up sometimes and it is not a major issue in your life. I have never official told anyone, however, all my friends and family have seen or know I dressed up at least on halloween or slightly more and on more than one occasion so its not really news to them... I'm sure it would surprise if they knew I went out dressed in daytime, but my answer to that is it is an experiment I just had to try...and then I liked it. If it turns out to be something I need to do all the time...like 24x7 then I would have to tell more since it would impact the way she lives her life also.

Told my wife six months into dating. Got married three 1/2 years later. A bit rough for the first year after I told her, no problems now.
    -Sedona

Told mine a few months after we were married, 40+ years ago. We were just discussing various things, and I just told her. She's been very accepting of the whole thing. In fact she loves it when I dress, and enjoys doing my makeup for me.
    Hugs,

Teddie

My Wife found out by..
    Finding Me passed out from Alcohole on the bathroom floor, dressed in a pink sweater, black tightes and a short black dress, with makeup smeared and an empty bourbon bottle.. = Not too Sexy!! Hehe..
    SOME Explaining later I assure you...

To cut a long story short (as i would not want to bore you) i told her that i was going to leave something on the bed that i wanted her to see , it was a skirt.
    OK some may say the cowards way but i know the best way to get my wife asking about things , and it did .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

My wife came home unexpectedly early one day. It was as you would have imagined it. We had only been married 1 1/2 yrs, and she didn't take it well, nor has she since. Should I have told before marrying? Yes. I thought that it would be something that she would understand but telling her before we got married would have been the right thing. It i something I regret to this day. In retrospect, I'm sure it would have ended the plans for the marriage. It's been like the Cold War since, don't ask, don't tell. No discussion, and I don't have any clue if she is getting her own information. I'm basically alone with no hope of exiting the closet.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

While we were engaged,she found a packing slip from, yes, Fredericks of Hollywood, and wanted to know who I purchased those things for. So ever since I tried to quit, hide it, make it go away, didn't work.

Since I don't believe in keeping secrets, she is aware of Shannon (does not want to know her name), our last talk last week went like this......The biggest problem that drives me crazy is you refuse to give up hope that there is even the slightest chance that I will participate, accept or tolerate your dressing, just keep it hidden...I love you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37047380@N08/