Thread: ever get so angry you wanna punch a hole in somebody?

ever get so angry you wanna punch a hole in somebody?

Where am I suppossed to go at 2am to blow off steam? Urgh.

I've always had a serious temper. Apparently it runs in the family. I wonder if it's a testosterone thing. I never cry when I'm upset, I just get PO'd.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

yeah i feel that way when spring break hits here. I don't have a bad temper but crazy ppl drive me insane.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus View Post

I've always had a serious temper. Apparently it runs in the family. I wonder if it's a testosterone thing. I never cry when I'm upset, I just get PO'd.
    Hey man, what happened to get you sooo riled up ? I'd like to help, if I can.........even if it's just words.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Yep it`s a man thing alright
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Nope. I used to get PO'd sometimes, but after starting T my temper is like a snowflake in Texas. Doesn't really happen all that often, when it does it's hardly anything, and then it goes away really fast.
    Story of my life –>

I'm one of those anger-turned-inward people, so I don't get mad, just really, really unhappy.

Not to say people don't irritate the heck out of me. It happens on a regular basis, but ends up dissolving somewhere in me. I just like to pretend that I'm better than them...even if it's not true.

Did anything in particular happen with you or was this a passing thing? My thoughts in general get dangerous at 2am. It's just me and them. It's like war. Nothing has to spark it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus View Post

Yes, i know that feeling. One night i was so pissed off i headbutted the wall and it smashed a big hole in it and a crack all the way up to the ceiling (needless to say my skull was okay )

My problem is lack of testosterone lol.

But i have a really bad temper too, something i never really had before, i used to do crazy sh-t calmly, now i do it with rage. Like one time someone was going about saying they were going to beat me up, but they didn't know where i lived so i calmly scratched my name and address on their car...

...no i never heard from them.

It's always at night i have my issues and people say "just go for a walk" what so i can kill the first chav i come across? Or some random drunk person who thinks their invincible...i think not.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

I'm more the kind of person who wants to fight when he's angry. I want someone to smash my face in, and I want to rip them apart. But I never have this luxury, so I do something to exhaust myself, push ups, sit ups, running, punching something. Everytime I get like this, I wonder if fight clubs actually exist. If I'm lucky, there's a show going on somewhere and I can go and throw myself in the mosh pit. You meet the nicest people in mosh pits. They'll beat/bruise/bloody you up, and pick you right up whenever you fall.

I definitely get very angry, and even violent. I tend to turn my violence onto myself though to prevent being arrested. I've also done exercises like Thornton mentioned - that's probably better for my health than beating myself up anyway.

- C.J.

I used to get really angry and had trouble controlling my temper, I have it to a point where I rarely loose my rag no matter how I feel inside ( not always a good thing).

Since being on T I have felt very calm, in fact I find most things really funny. I get annoyed but never angry and that passes very quickly. I just feel so relaxed and more me if that makes any sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hey you with the pretty face welcome to the human race, a celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for.

Rapidly becoming a Gender Equality Duty expert (Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    Hey man, what happened to get you sooo riled up ? I'd like to help, if I can.........even if it's just words.
    Nothing in particular. Life's just got me in a very angry position right now.

In any case, excersize, sounds good. I wonder how much of those karate classes I took years back I can remember?
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?