Thread: paper about physical and mental health of transmen

paper about physical and mental health of transmen

Hey. I was wondering if any of your guys have personal stories, resources, or any things you think should be covered in a paper about the physical and mental health of FtMs. Obviously research is rather hard to find and most is passed on from others, so if you guys could help it would be great. I am struggling with how to frame the paper.

Thanks

Do you have access to any academic journals? Either through a library or a school, they can be very useful. I used them for a 10 page research paper on transexuals last semester, and I did come up with information on FtMs.
    Story of my life –>

Yeah I have some and I have read numerous books just hard to get enough stuff put together for my wellness class about FtMs that is worthwhile. there is a lot of personal stories and the academic journals just don't have what I am looking for.

So, what, specifically, are you looking for? Are you looking for long term studies or comparative analysis of pre and post op ftm or stages of transition? .....