Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So, what do you consider yourself really?

what do i consider my self

I am a man who likes to look pretty, who wants to grow hair back on the top of my head.
    I think I would like to fill out a bikini top without using breast forms.
    I don’t want a gender change surgery.

I'm biologically male with the feelings of a female, and sorry Lori but I see life in shades of color. LOL Besides if I want to be a female 60% or more then that is my decission. Everyone is different as the colors of the rainbow.

Keli

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    Like it or not, I am still just a guy.
    Joni.. You are, self-evidently, not just a guy..

For all those who identify as simply 'guys in frocks' - that's great for you. But please - remember, to many dysphorics, the term, when used inclusively, grates hugely...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CDCarole View Post
    I am woman, I was just born in the wrong body. I am now taking steps to put that right. It won't be easy and it will cost a fortune, but at least I have the full support of my family.
    I'd like to question this (I hope I make no personal offense).

But by what standard were you born in the wrong body? If you were born woman, then is not by definition your body a woman's body? And if it is a woman's body (abet male), then how can it be wrong?

In other words, who told you it was wrong? Would you believe me if I told you that you already have a woman's body, i.e. your body, the body of a woman?

Marla

I'm a half and half person who enjoys being one or the other whenever I want.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Consider myself a CD, although I have little experience

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    Well my purpose for this thread was not to be on a "high horse" just to find out what folks considered themselves to be if they were so inclined to share (despite being called "names" by others). The responses have been nothing less than amazing and I thank everyone for their thoughts.
    Despite being called "fruity" and "Pansy like"?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Despite being called "fruity" and "Pansy like"?
    Yep, looking at it from the aspects of: "If the shoe fits..." and "Sticks and stones..."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am a guy that likes to wear what is considered to be womens clothing..
    I am a guy who is "out" to his best friend the mirror...
    I am a cross dresser (closeted) wishing to come out... soon...
    but mostly, I think I am and always have been confused by why I feel I am doing something wrong and have to hide it.. it's a sad existance I admit... but that's me.. for now anyway..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekGirl1701 View Post
    Physically, I am a male.

Mentally, I am myself. There are aspects of my personality that are generally associated with each gender, but I'm not one or the other.
    Of all the replies sofar, Trekkie's is the closest that I can identify with...but still not completely....

As much as I tend to fill up boxes here with (sometimes) annoying prattle, this is a conundrum that I still can't vocalize to my own satisfaction.

I've come to a reconciliation with "what's-his-name". I don't hate him anymore. We can co-exist comfortably...but

Deja is who I'm really happiest with...and she's with me always now no matter what (if anything) I'm wearing.

And it really doesn't have anything to do with which bits I do or do not have...

I'm me, I guess, but I'm a very special ME!

Just a guy who loves to play a little dressup sometimes

Gold Member
    I'm a guy who loves to play with my feminine side.....

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Its simple. I am a person. I have my own feelings, needs and wants. I am nothing more and nothing less. I am me. The world is not black and white but shades of gray, where things blur.

I am me.
    Hey Lori - If you're me, them who am I? No, wait, i know - I'm me, myself & I. Plenty of room inside for just about anything.

So, what do you consider yourself really?

A sick,sick FREAK....and I love it

Wasnt sure what to make of the thread at first.Kind of rude was a first thought...and a second.My mind went back to the "guys shouldnt do this,guys shouldnt do that,guys shouldnt talk like that,walk like that...", thing that I want nothing to do with.I have no rules and laws of how to be yourself.Whatever comes out of you,let it be.Never was one for conformity.

Me,I enjoy my nails getting done and looking good.I work on my voice because I dont like how it sounds when I present as female,.With whatever I am,just being myself and not caring how pansy I sound works me.Couldnt really care less what people think of me for it.Ive been called sissy,pansy,gay and a lot of other things most of my life.Just very seldom within strikeing distance.Go figure
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 04-16-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What?

I dont know.........really dont.
    Last edited by Hali; 04-21-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Gold Member
    Just a guy who enjoys the feel of women's clothes and exploring my feminine side.

Ooops...blonde moment. Forgot I already posted a reply to this!!!!!

I was somewhat put off by the "fruity pansy" stuff so I'll answer with my first reaction to the thread.
    I'm bi-gendererd. A husband,father and grandfather. A veteran, business owner and athlete. A resposible individual who loves life and all it has to offer.
    I like who I am and make no excuses for it, but I'll admit to not having all the answers.

I'm just a guy who loves womens clothes.

I don't think I should have been a woman and I don't want to be one, I just love the clothes, hair and make up part of it.

Platinum Member
    well i am not a cross dresser .... not fully a male .... but not quite a women .... a bit of a outcast .... often misunderstood .... out spoken .... a male shell with some "EXTRAS" ...

yup just me.............

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I love being a guy and do not want to change my gender. Why do I CD? Don't know, but I love it and feel deprived if I cannot do it for long periods of time (more than a day!) One thing I have learnt is to admire those who dare to be different and hate those who insist we must conform to society's idea of what is "normal". Vive la difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    TS M2F. So a bit of a girl really.

Me too !

Didn't want to be a guy, never asked to be a guy, never happy as a guy - but I'm much, much happier now as a female.

I am a woman. I just had a poor contractor on the project.
    You go girl!

Banned Read only
    Mis Understood...

what I feel

for some reason I feel like a girl inside a guy's body and I love it that way isn't that strange?

"Anyway, I'm wondering what others here really consider themselves to be? A 'man,'a 'woman' or something in-between? Myself? I've gone way past the gender nonsense and just consider myself a person with 'male' and 'female' aspects. Much easier that way."

I have tried to avoid the gender constructions, so I just try to fulfill my desire to dress en femme and enjoy it. Genetically, I am a man. I enjoy many of the activities, actions, and appearances that traditionally belong to women.
    warmly, Linnea