Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing panties comfortably

wearing panties comfortably

I don't care about hiding the bulge, all I'm worried about is keeping everything tucked into the panties all day. I will be sitting at work (not a full cd, but just the panties), and all of the sudden, part of the skin of my sack has slipped out and is being pinched and I have to go to the bathroom and re-adjust. Any tips on brands, or types or anything to help?

Thanks in advance.

Trial and error; some of them hold everything nicely, some don't. Generally a fairly ample style is a better bet: you just know those tiny little thongs are not going to contain much.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

It just seems like most panties don't have a very wide crotch.

Quote Originally Posted by raplover20 View Post
    It just seems like most panties don't have a very wide crotch.
    Well, do you think that maybe that's because womens panties are made for womens 'bits'.. and not male 'bits'?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for you[SIZE="6"]PANTIES[/SIZE] ..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

of course I've noticed the diff's, I'm just hoping to find a brand that makes a wider crotch, I'm sure that not every pair has the same stretchability there, or the same width there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for you[SIZE="6"]PANTIES[/SIZE] ..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept
    I don't want to tuck, I've tried it and my testicles must be too big or something because I couldn't even cross my legs because it put too much pressure on them up inside of me, and again, I'm not trying to be passable. I actually enjoy the feel of the panties on all of my parts, I just want them to stay inside and not get pinched.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-13-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Use the edit button please, multiposting is not allowed.

Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Don't really like the cotton feel as much, I might as well wear tighty whities if I'm going to do granny panties

panties

I've had the best luck with some of the Target branded 'Gillian O'Malley' and some under the label Maidenform...I wear panties 24/7 and have had some of the same issues you've described.

Best bet is a little trial and error, and to look for the panties with the most material!

I have cotton panties...the Victoria Secret freebies tend to fit really well, and hold 'stuff' in (the cotton ones are the freebies that they send 'free panties' cards out in the mail as promotionals) Generally I prefer nylon/spandex or satin over cotton, but a girl has got to have options!!

good luck!

-Krissy

I think I've tried some maidenform from Kohls before that I really liked, and they have been the best so far, but not perfect. Don't know if doing like some pantyhose might help, but it's getting warmer, and that might be too hot for me to have pantyhose and pants on...

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Look at Vanity fair brand and check the crotch area when shopping looking for a wider pair. I have some various brands in all types of fabric, cotton everyday ones (these are not even close to the whitey tighty ones) and some very nice lace panties in both full, thong, and bikini for those special nights when I go out to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Look at Vanity fair brand and check the crotch area when shopping looking for a wider pair. I have some various brands in all types of fabric, cotton everyday ones (these are not even close to the whitey tighty ones) and some very nice lace panties in both full, thong, and bikini for those special nights when I go out to the club.
    Do you know who sells the Vanity Fair brands? Walmart, Kohls, JC Penny, Target, etc etc?

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Hey, you'll find some that work well for you body. Just have to try out a few brands/styles/sizes. Welcome to CD, for a subject like panties ... try a search of the forum, you'll find many threads about it. I just checked and a search on the word "panties" gives up 295 different threads - chock full of advice about that particular subject The search button is on the right side, in the second info bar.

You could try these by Spanx
    Attachment 86311
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-23-2010 at 05:28 PM.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raplover20 View Post
    I don't care about hiding the bulge, all I'm worried about is keeping everything tucked into the panties all day. I will be sitting at work (not a full cd, but just the panties), and all of the sudden, part of the skin of my sack has slipped out and is being pinched and I have to go to the bathroom and re-adjust. Any tips on brands, or types or anything to help?

Thanks in advance.
    Just buy what you like the look of and wear 'em. They'll fit and you'll feel better wearing them after not very long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Well, do you think that maybe that's because womens panties are made for womens 'bits'.. and not male 'bits'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for you..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept
    Oh! Perhaps a tad patronising and sarcastic? Poor girl just asked for advice...and boy did she get it!

Sarah...

Bali passion for comfort panties are fantastic. The keep the annoying male bits in place and the quality is great. I get mine at onehanesplace online. The barely there collection works for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Oh! Perhaps a tad patronising and sarcastic? Poor girl just asked for advice...and boy did she get it!

Sarah...
    I don't think it was patronising at all... maybe a tad sarcastic... I can do patronising if you like
    Administrator

I can do patronising if you like
    Jeeze......

Don't be so bl**dy patronising Tamara

I don't think it was patronising at all... maybe a tad sarcastic... I can do patronising if you like
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Jeeze......

Don't be so bl**dy patronising Tamara

you will hide... and stop taking this thread off topic
    Administrator

Buy a smaller size!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Buy a smaller size!!
    How will that work?? his bits already fall out.. how will buying a smaller size work??
    Administrator

The leg holes are smaller so there's less room for anything to get through.... imho... and if it does you'll know it really quick because it will hurt like hell!! lol

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The leg holes are smaller so there's less room for anything to get through.... imho... and if it does you'll know it really quick because it will hurt like hell!! lol
    Oh, heck! You are just so ridiculously practical!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Oh, heck! You are just so ridiculously practical!
    Its a well known mineral processing principle.. You want to capture something that's slipping through....... you use a screen with smaller openings!! Lol.

.......My Photos