Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wearing panties comfortably

Quote Originally Posted by raplover20 View Post
    I don't think some people are reading all of my post, or perhaps I wasn't clear...I don't care about looking flat or hiding a bulge. I'm not trying to pass. I just want to know where the penis placement is for you. Up, to the side, or tucked back or something else.

Thanks!
    yes to all those. With a Gaff you just put it where you always put it, below your pelvis slightly hanging between your legs., the V-string may have a pouch but it is squished in front. Basically they are just tight underwear so you put it where it is most comfortable for you. The same would apply to Jacquiline's idea. If you don't like tucking pulling it between your legs isn't a good option, you'd walk like a duck then
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think I understand what you are saying. Everyday wearing panties kind of thing? I go to the side that my "member" leans naturally and keep it tucked in the pantie. Does not get rid of the buldge but is comfortable. I would just go up with it but I pop out the top

G

Quote Originally Posted by twozillion View Post
    I think I understand what you are saying. Everyday wearing panties kind of thing? I go to the side that my "member" leans naturally and keep it tucked in the pantie. Does not get rid of the buldge but is comfortable. I would just go up with it but I pop out the top

G
    Yes, this is what I'm talking about. Like do you put your panties on with it pointing up at you, run it up at an angle along the leg panty line, pull it back with the balls, etc etc.

Thank you G

For me it depends which way it'd like to cooperate at the time. Sometimes I'm able to put it down and keep it between my legs. Sometimes up... depends on my penis's mood.

Is there anything I can do, any kind of tricks or anything, where I could keep the excess skin of my sack pulled inside of the panties?

Also, someone mentioned earlier about certain panties having a built in pouch in them, do they mean that the liner in the gusset isn't attached in the middle so you could slide yourself into it?

Ok then

It you must know, up is best. Just feels more fem for some reason when I wear panties.

Mostly Harmless...
    Simply push the testicles inside into their little wholes. The penis goes straight towards back nicely between the two legs. Pull up the panties and continue my daily life as a girl.

Found to be the most comfortable position for me and at the same time there's no real bulge unless the panties are really lose/something similar and lets the penis escape from between the legs.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Can you say that now? I thought it was one of those forbidden words!! Lol. Well all I can say is that nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump in the wrong place!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well, you could go on HRT, it'll take care of having to much down below after a while.... It worked for me...
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its a well known mineral processing principle.. You want to capture something that's slipping through....... you use a screen with smaller openings!!
    A hockey-playing, crossdressing geologist. Now I've seen everything!

Just for the sake of pretending to be on-topic, I heartily endorse the Comfort Choice nylon 10-pack from Woman Within (aka Roamans). 25 bucks for 10 pair of full-sized briefs... snug leg openings to prevent spillage, and wide enough crotch to give the little guys plenty of room.

ralph

Because my "bits" haven't worked in any panties that I have had; I sewed in a pouch in the crotch of my favorite panties. Works every time now! The pouch is what the CD stores try to sell us as expensive CD panties for $34.00 apiece. Very minimal sewing skill is required and you get a nice flat tuck and good ladylike appearance.
    Charlie

I don't think some people are reading all of my post, or perhaps I wasn't clear...I don't care about looking flat or hiding a bulge. I'm not trying to pass. I just want to know where the penis placement is for you. Up, to the side, or tucked back or something else.

Thanks!
    My initial placement is to the left side but I've been wearing nothing but panties for so long that after a little while I get a "turtle in his shell" effect.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Lol

This is not hard ....

Victorias Secret low-rise bikini panties will hold you in, regardless of wanting to tuck or not. Make sure you get the cotton if you want to tuck, but if not then any of the various "names" will work. In "body by victoria" even the low-rise thong will hold you in. Use the 'hips' measurement in deciding which size to buy....

Ahh...that may be the problem. If you always buy low-rise styles, the hip measurement is the one you use to set a size. If you go by the waist measurement the hips will be too big and you will slide out .... However, to use the hip measurement you MUST by the low-rise set of styles.

tina!

This was another question that I had, is it easier to put the penis up or to the side instead of back with "the boys?"
    Up for comfort, down for public appearances, down and back (tucked) for tight clothes in public.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    Up for comfort, down for public appearances, down and back (tucked) for tight clothes in public.
    Totally agree... It depends on what you are wearing... or if you want to be prepared for a Crocodile Dundee moment!

Life is a bummer eh? All we want to wear is what women do, especially in the lingerie arena, all so sexy...! Sadly, from a practical point of view the scampier it is, etc the less it works if you have what I have between your legs.

Ironically, just to endorse Tamara et al (and others), girls have been dealing with the issue about comfortable knickers for all their lives and what we think are sexy knickers are probably not that comfortable for girls either?

Though I find that hard to come to terms with. For me... it all comes apart at the sides, just like the OP. I guess we have to sacrifice what we would like for pure down to earth practicalities... ain't life a bitch?

Spanx it is then Debs?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiRed View Post
    I suggest the Hanes Body Creations line. They come in all cuts and are made of microfiber which breathes like cotton but is silky too. I have about 30 pairs and it's all I wear to work. No VPL either

http://www.onehanesplace.com/product...nbr=4031000000
    Seconded! I have yet to fall out of mine. I prefer the satin myself though.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    What are Avenue stores?
    Avenue stores sell women's clothing and shoes for women size 14 and up!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    Well, you could go on HRT, it'll take care of having to much down below after a while.... It worked for me...
    This is something I can only agree. It's surprising what the HRT does to your body and especially the speed it does it. Thought, it's not a every persons way to deal with this issue.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

vanity fair is my fav. covered elastic at waist and slightly sheer, the lace noveau brand are softer and sheer and have nice colors. only problem is finding bras to match.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by imarocker2 View Post
    Bali passion for comfort panties are fantastic. The keep the annoying male bits in place and the quality is great. I get mine at onehanesplace online. The barely there collection works for me as well.
    I just ordered 6 pair from onehanesplace. Will let you know how they do for me.

I usually don't have too much of a problem as long as I point up. I know the difficulty though because I often can't help but buy panties I think are pretty even though I know they probably won't fit well.

Try a Sleeved Panty. They keep everything in place.

So ,of course, this all means that "Panty Posts" are back!!!????

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Been there, done that.. panties are a tough go.. I wear a thong as much as I can and if I don't "tuck" then I'm fine.. I was looking at some panties the other day at J.C. Penny's that were hmmm shall we say dental floss would be easier to wear, and I couldn't imagine how I could wear these panties.. in fact I don't know what this style is called.. I like a thong but what is a really small piece of cloth held by two really small pieces of string called?? and don't say a string bikini because this was even smaller and dare I say if I would have even tried to wear it the thing would likely have turned to dust.. just vanished.. pooof!! all gone.. twenty dollars, pooof all gone..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I've found that using a women's nylon ankle stocking and rolling it into a small "sack" you can tuck everything into it and never worry about slipping out. You can als sit to p** just like real lady and wipe off after. It's worked for mr for years.
    jennigrace