Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I Finally Did It!

I love the underdressing. I used to try to exclusively wear panties but with my job its hard. So much more fun than ugly male underwear. and so many more choices.

girl@heart
    i am hoping to do it again sometime soon, but being a college student i dont have a ton of extra cash. i totally agree jennifer, panties are SO much more fun than guys underwear. next time i am going to try and go to the mall and look around there, maybe get some heels?
    Alicia

Great hun! Good for you!

Give it time and you'll be trying girly clothes on in the store...not panties though of course! lol

Have fun, babe!

Sara xxxx

Alicia, good start. Meijer is ok for the basic stuff. Now cruise into Payless and check out some reasonable shoes.

Study well, get a good job, this is not a cheap hobby. Good luck, stay safe.

Way to go girl.

Try some yard or garage sales. The thrift stores is a good place to get started on wardrope of clothes and shoes.

Keep shopping

Hugs

Jill

Kate17 wrote:
    "Alicia:

Now that you crossed that bridge go out and buy a cute little skirt and top. Here is an easy way to get started- go to your local goodwill store or family thrift and browse thought the skirts or even the lingerie. Grab a few and go try them on.

I can't pass by one with out stopping and at least looking. Every once in a while you can find a gem. Today, I stopped in and got a new purse, bra ,skirt and top. And the great thing it was under $ 10.00.

It is addictive.

Kate17
    "
    Just yesterday Dark AnGGel and I (in drab) went to the local GoodWill store. They had a sale going of anything green tagged is 50% 0ff.
    Between us we selected about $300 worth of clothes to check out in the fitting room.

When we went to the check out we had $50.00 worth of clothes. She had only $18 worth, I the rest. Also picked up two sets of clip on earrings.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by girl@heart View Post
    Wow I finally got up the courage to go out and buy some panties. I painted my nails a pretty pink and went to a local Meijer and walk around for a little bit but finally got the courage to actually shop around the woman's clothes section and I bought a pair of panties and a little lingerie chemise which came with a pair of lace panties. It was so exhilarating! Such a rush. When I got to my car I just sat there thinking WOW, I cant believe I finally did it. I got to the point where I dont care what people think when I was shopping!
    where in Michigan? I live in the lower part. I love Meijers as well.

Hi Girl

Good for you, I bet you were flying inside. My most recent mile stone was using the fitting room to try on outfits before I bought them, the SA directed me to the mens fitting room (I was in drab), and the cashier said, "your wife will love this". needless to say, I replied, "oh no, these are for me".
    Go out an get yourself some more panties so you can choose the color or style to fit your mood.
    Ta Ta
    Juliet

Smile first time

iv been buying my clothes pantyies bras slips for many many years and to this day i still get that RUSH as you speak its just a wounderful feeling wait till the women that work in the stores start helping you life doesent get any better than this enjoy life it to short!

You've done the hardest part. It will be easier and you won't want to stop.

When I bought this cute spring dress... the clerk said: "That's a pretty dress." I said: "hmm, mmm. Think it'll fit?" She and I laughed. I walked out of the store and had a wonderful time trying it on. Problem was... It was too small. I had to go back in drab and get one that would fit. I love this though... I would wear it to church. Oh, I got the cardigan on sale for six bucks, the dress was seven bucks and the shoes were given to me.

Good job gurl! Depending on where you live... No one will even notice you or remember you. They might remember the transaction, but not you.
    Last edited by JennyS.; 05-28-2009 at 07:22 AM.

congratulations!

im as far east in michigan as you can get. where generally are you?

lots of shoes in the future
    this is true. i bought 8 pair last summer (shoes and sandals)

drop me a note!

I must admit it excites me to lingerie shop with my wife.

Good for you! Must of been a great feeling.....