Thread: Outed today....

Outed today....

by my wife to her brother....

Oh lordie....what next????
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

That sucks!

What was your brother in laws reaction? Why did your wife do that?

Actually it was due to some issues he was having...or had..and she was sharing with him in an empathatic manner some of her experiences as well as mine....

She said it was anything bad and he didn't respond badly over it...but I was rather PO'd that she did it before asking me....

She caught some grief from me for about a half hour and then I told her that if she needed to do it OK but in the future ask me bfore....

we're ok with it now....

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Can you trust him not to blab it all over town, though? I sure hope so!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Smile telling freinds

as i spoke earlyer i came out to a dear freind from work so far she has told her sister and now her mom just met her mom totaly awsome lucky for me but im getting concerned shes told more people than me that bothers me please ask me first before going farther (i do trust her but)

I believe so....LOL. But then I expected my wife to keep it close so who knows....but seriously my BIL and I are pretty tight and he told her to keep it lcose and he'd do the same....plus his issues were of a private nature so I don't think he's going to be gabbing about it...

Well see if the invites to family get togethers drop off significantly....

Aspiring Member
    IMO, it's never cool to out anyone without prior approval regardless of the relationship, but her intentions were not bad, just a careless error. Things like this are bound to happen on occasion.

There may be no repercussions at all, so I would just forget about it for now and deal with it later if it comes up. Shouldn't be much of a problem if it does, he didn't see you first hand and he may not be entirely clear about what he thought was said. This would leave a lot of room for creative clarification. Perhaps more on target, would your wife's brother do anything that could potentially harm her?
    Last edited by Deedee Dupree; 05-19-2009 at 09:25 PM.

She told me that she thought about it afterwards and was having some second thoughts..she said that her brother took it OK and no negitive comments or responses...he said he was OK with my interests/desires /choices....

My wife also shared some thoughts about herself as well so it wasn't just a onesided conversation....and she really was trying to help her brother with suppsort by saying hey your not alone with his situation....and to be honest if sharing our "secrets" helped him then I'm OK with it....we're all there for each other and that's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be....but damm next time check with me first please...or at least give me a heads up it's coming down the pike!!!!

She's still my wife my best friend and my rock and will always be that way forever....now go to your room ..bad girl!!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post

r....now go to your room ..bad girl!!!!

Mmm, yes, well, don't squander the opportunity for some Angry Sex!