Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Working out

Banned Read only

Working out

I was wondering how many exercise in women’s clothing? Do you do a masculine workout or feminine workout routine? I workout to videos at home and make sure all the videos I buy are targeted towards woman and a have a famine feel to them. I exercise in leotards, tights, unitards most of the time and on a rare occasion panties. For me when I workout it is my time to be a woman and all feminine.

Geoff

I'm wearing the same thing all the girls on my team are wearing... And I feel pretty feminine righ up to the point when I check someone onto their ass!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Work out in cotton shorts on a Nordic Trac, No ARNOLD look here please. Just need to burn lots of pounds. Low impact, lots of sweat. Sometimes in nylon panty, very private setting, in the basement, wee hours.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I use our home gym. I'll either go on the tread mill, or the exercise bike, or sometimes do some rebounding on the mini-trampoline ....and I'm always in girl's workout clothes. I wear either colored short shorts or black cycle shorts, plus some sort of colored girly workout top.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When I do do exercise...

I make sure I do exercises for strength and not bulk. There are exercises that can reduce the masculine muscles.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

When I work out at home I work out in a sports bra and some soffe shorts. When I go to the gym Im in unisex sweat pants and a tshirt. Lastly when I ride my bike I wear guys pearl izumi shorts and a t shirt.

Gold Member
    I masculine workout. Actually, the clothing isnt that important since when I do workout, I can build up quite a sweat, and who wants to ruin their feminine clothes with sweat!!!!!!!

I'm mainly a outdoor runner to keep my weight down. Have only been out running dressed a couple of time. Will sometimes wear a women's leotard and tights under my 'nylon running suit' in the winter weather. Did run in shorts and pantyhose at night when I was younger.

Occasionly will bike or step climb indoors and will put on a leotard.

There is a road race I have entered the past few years where as a male I will wear a tutu fairy costume.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I used to go with my former girlfriend to her workout classes & was usually the token male. So I know all the girlie exercises & still do them to work on my femme figure. I regularly run em femme at night minus wig & makeup.Also bike ride at dusk with running tights, jogging bra with forms & tight spandex shirt. At home I prefer to wear the same when I exercise. Quit exercising my shoulders as they were getting too big. Love to exercise en femme, I guess they will have to figure if I'm man or woman???
    ]Teresa M.

Yep, see my thread about it: Feel the Burn, Girls! There's a picture of me stretching in a sports bra, shorts and girly sneakers: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=105788
    Last edited by windycissy; 04-22-2009 at 10:37 PM.

At home I do. Usually a jersey skort, hose, ryka tennis shoes and a tank top. My wife just roles her eyes.

Might as well enjoy the workout someway, right?
    DonnaT

Nothing beats a skin tight leotard and tights for feeling femine. These outfits also form your shape so you can look pretty decent. I've gone biking with hip padding to help my shape and full leg leotard type body suit and you feel naked at first...not a thing is hidden (in reality it is)... but what a blast. And when you really think about it...many women wear less.

For stretching, I find the smooth material helps.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I work out at my local YMCA 7 (yes, seven) days a week. 3 Days of strength work and 4 days of cardio work. Although my program is really designed for a man, I am totally feminine when I do it. I have a variety of workout outfits and everyone of them is feminine. Since my daughter doesn't like to see me looking "girly' (she does know I CD), I tone it down when she is going to be at the Y with me. Otherwise I wear a lot of pink!! And of course, always panties! Do you suppose they wonder why I never shower there?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I do the videos too.I have a lot of short shorts,they're great for working out,tight and snug ,they don't get in the way and they're nylon so they feel great.I do my videos and cardio one day then strength training the next.I've found that bulking up a little helps support the exercises needed to establish a firm core,then my corset stays in the closet.I need to do this because corsets make me miserable and ill.

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I recently got Wii Fit a little over a week ago and I enjoy having a visual goal to go by so it has helped me tons, down 15 pounds so far

I wear girl short shorts, panties, and a sports bra, I can since I can lock my door to my room when I do it and they(Family) don't bother me anyway while I work out, really helps doing the yoga in scantily cloths

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I usually wear a panty girdle and a sports bra under my sweats.
    warmly, Linnea

Since I go to an all-women exercise center I have to workout en femme.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I work out in basketball shorts and a t-shirt and tend to either run on the treadmill or elliptical machine.

well i tried working out once in a ballet attire but it got kinda hot and sweaty so i took it off....but of course that doesn't mean that i didn't enjoy the feeling!!

I've experimented exercising en femme before, but not really exercise attire - just regular clothes. I've gone for a trek on the treadmill in a miniskirt and short sleeve top a couple of times. An interesting experience, but not very practical. Fun to try though... if you don't mind the clothes sticking to you as you sweat.

My exercise helps me maintain my slim, feminine figure (or at least get closer to having a feminine figure), but I can't say it's really a feminine workout. My upper body routine is really more for Gabe than Gabrielle. Although my daily treadmill sessions benefit me a whole - mainly on burning off calories and giving me a good cardio workout, it also give my legs a rather nice, famine shape. A nice perk.

I usually exercise wearing minimal clothes though - often nothing (or just underwear on the treadmill). It was fun to experience exercising en femme a few times, but I prefer to move freely and not have anything sticking to me when I exercise (and sweat).
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Aspiring Member

Wink workout

I workout wearing femine sweat pants panties. Mainly cardio with light weights.

I try to work out every morning to Denise Austin CD's -- yoga, aerobics, pilates. Always wear a short wig, bra, workout top and femme shorts or capris. (Keeps my girlish figure .. ) It's fun "working out with the girls" .. and starts my day right. Interesting that it keeps my blood pressure (and the weight!) down.

Now that it's warmer I've starting doing power walks again. Even tho in drab, I think I'll start wearing a bra ... sans forms.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A lot of my exercises are feminine, (I use leg magic, and the thigh master for half my workout). I would like to wear feminine attire, but don't becasue it's not practical in that I lift in a shack with no air conditioning or fan, which causes me to get drenched and very smelly when it gets into the summer time. I will wear the classic 80's look, leotards, leg warmers, and tights when stretching inside though.

Here's a pic I took just before I did my two miles on the treadmill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This was a funny read.

I use addidas jogging pants if I am to move more then normal. But often take a skirt when going trips in the forest and mountain. I like how it blows around my ankles. So I guess I do it as well.

But generally I dont work out, I'm afraid of getting muscles. If I have to do some heavy work. I usually make some sort of device to do it for me(my education is in engineering, so at those times I am happy it comes to some use)

Edit-robyn.you look gorgeous.
    Last edited by Byanca; 04-23-2009 at 07:36 AM.