Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixing it up?

Mixing it up?

Hi,

I have dressed up on occasion, and have enjoyed it, but am not in a place right now where I can do that. I have wondered if anyone has tried incorporating some items of feminine clothing into their daily lives, (like a cute pair of clogs or sandals, for example), and so being somewhere in between. I wear panties, and love them, but am wondering about wearing things that can be seen.

Any thoughts?

I've been keeping my nails on the long side.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Mixing??

Gennifer, I sometimes wear a bra and nice feminine top with my jeans! Oh wait, my jeans are feminine too!!

Since I don't wear a wig or much makeup, I always will look like a man even when I am wearing totally feminine clothing. Which I do most of the time! I go virtually everywhere, except to Church where too many people know me, dressed. When my dear wife was alive she fixed my wig and did my makeup so I could "pass!" Now that she is gone, I do not have the skills like she did, so just don't do it. Let's face it, I just like to dress!!

Pick a nice simple top that is not real "girly" and wear that. Since I am a natural 40 B, I love to wear a tight top with my bra underneath. It can just a plain tee shirt, but it will help you to feel girlish!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 04-22-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Added information!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Some times I wear women's wedge sandals and show off my painted toe nails. Now that the weather is warmer, I occasionally wear women's shorts. I'm nearly always underdressed.

Unless I can go the whole way, I don't usually do anything (a scarf, clogs, etc.) except earrings and make-up.
    warmly, Linnea

Wear panties at work.. pantyhose at work.. tights when it is cold.. bra once under my t shirt under my work shirt..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Gennifer View Post
    I have wondered if anyone has tried incorporating some items of feminine clothing into their daily lives

Any thoughts?
    I carry a purse every day. Oh, and wear a skirt out on occasion, and on rare occasions a pair of heels (see my gallery)

1; my purse 2; me grocery shopping 3; me at 6 Flags

- -
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I wear skinny jeans and smaller t-shirts than I used to, though they are still men's clothes

When i am not at work. Most everything i wear during a normal day is womens clothes from my jeans , top, undies, and shoes. When i go to the store, i buys things that look more like unisex type clothes. Unles you know what to really look for you would not have any idea.
    Truely look at what GG's are wearing, it's not all dresses, heels and hose.

Mostly Harmless...
    It totally depends what you would want to wear, but for example woman's pants are often rather fitting for a guy to wear as well. Some jewelry should be fine as well, it all depends what kind of stuff you'd like to wear and how visible you want to make your feminine side. Just wear anything you want and look at your mirror how you look like and if you like it then it should be fine to use. Don't think too much about it as most people won't even give you a second look at all.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I wear a number of femme items on a regular basis. But one item I do wear all the time is a pair of DF platforms. They used to belong to my wife, but I purloined them a couple of years ago. The only person to comment on them was my son who thought I had taken up wearing a sort of clog.

My wife was quick to assure him that the shoes were, in fact, hers and that they were very expensive. He made no further comment.

Earrings, hose & panties everyday.
    When my wife and I go out for fun shopping etc. I usually have ladies boots, clear mascara, subtle lipstick, camisole and very occasionally, nail polish.

I really like the "Mixing it up" look and would like to take it a bit further with my wife's blessing. I'm working on the blessing part. LOL

I think next will be ladies sunglasses - not too femme though. I'm not going for the Elton John look.

I have a pair of womens tennis shoes. You would not know they are, but they are. Also a pair of womens jeans. Once you put your shirt on, you can't tell. All of my socks are anklete...womens. Again, can't tell. I would like to find a few tops that could go either way, maybe some t-shirts.

I've both ears pierced, at work they're studs, but out they're prettier, sometimes danglies.
    Panties, stockings, or other femme undergarments almost every day.
    At work, hair down with more feminine jewelry sometimes, out same but moreso.
    Women's jeans, tighter / hip & leg huggers with bootcuts and boots (the pants do a good job of masking the obvious 3-4" heels on the boots and makes my feet look BUNCHES smaller.
    Casual tops with aforementioned jeans / girly-er T-shirts and sweaters when I can.
    My nails are always painted with a light pink or beige gloss of some sort (a hardener, mostly) and are often much longer than the average man's.

I'm slowly coming out into the world, so the more nerve I get the more flair I add, simple enough. The other day I just went out to breakfast in sandals 'n jeans, and my toes are always painted.

Just be comfortable with yourself hun!
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 04-23-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: more thoughts.

Hi Gennifer,
    well i wear women clothes all the time, jeans, cargo pants, always find something that is not to tight, i also let my nails grow a long time ago, and what else mmhhmm... some times i wear shirts that also not too tight and can pass un noticed. and of course alway panties. also in the winter i wear woman jacket.

is up to you just find things you feel comfortable wearing. experiment a little.

good luck Sigrid..

I often wear women's jeans with my male stuff.
    Cary

I wear Shorts and Hose occasaionally. Femme Shoes (Flats) sometimes.
    I have a pair of capri pants that I also wear. Painted Toe nails and sandels
    I don't really push it too far. But so far no comments at all.
    No stares or other reactions either.

-Wendy

Relaxed fit jeans and a pair of 1 - 1 1/2 inch heel boots. To the causal observer they are drab but I know where I bought them. Oh, and sexy panties and bra. With a loose fitting shirt and no forms of course, the bra is hardly noticeable. Whatever you are confortable with, experieriment. Try your new look (clothes) in every day life (friends/outings/whatever) at work is not a good idea untill you are confortable with it. Have fun.

Hugs,
    Alice

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    I have a pair of womens tennis shoes. You would not know they are, but they are.
    Me too, but if you know the brand (Ryka) you'll know they don't make men's tennis shoes.

I also wear, visibly, nail polish (OPI Significant Other or OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga). Toe nails as well, which are visible when swimming at the gym.

When I went for a walk this morning I had hose on under my shorts.

I have several tank tops I wear to the gym that are from the women's side of the isle. The neck line and shoulder straps are a giveaway, if you know what to look for.

And I've been out in guy mode while wearing a skirt.
    DonnaT

i have been get gel nails latey, with dark colors and i wear girls skinny jeans, females sneakers. ankel socks. Panties. Thats what i have on most of the time. girls PJs.

Thanks! It's great to get so much feedback and what I have taken from almost everything that has been said--I was reading between the lines some of the time--is that it is okay just to try things and be comfortable being a little different. I really appreciate that.

You got it

Just start slow and keep adding.

I just came out of a similar situation which ended when I lost my job. I am now free to dress.

But before I had very little time to make up or even to go out. So I did what I could and little by little, became more comfortable.

Some of the things I do in guy mode:

Wear a high ponytail. I love this because the bounce makes me feel girly.

Sandals or femme shoes that expose my socks with flowers on them.

Wear a feminine watch.

Wear subdued lip gloss.

Wear jeans with feminine patterns on pockets.

Wear feminine blouses. You would be surprised what you can get away with.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

I like that: Just start slow and keep adding!

I keep my nails a bit longer, of course today just took off my pretty red toe nails but soon enough they'll be back!
    Always have on my panties, but you can't see em!

When appearing as a guy, I always wear:

- long, colored, femininely-styled hair
    - thin, arched eyebrows
    - long nails with pink and white acrylic overlays and a shiny top coat
    - permanent eyeliner, eyeshadow and subtle lip color

and sometimes, or even usually, add:

- high heels, usually 4" or so
    - sheer hosiery
    - earrings
    - colored nail polish

There is even more under my clothes, but these are the things that show.

People certainly notice, but it has never been a problem, except for the occasional odd comment when out and about. In particular, I have no sense that it has ever affected my success or influence at work.

- Diane