Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you get dressed ?

What do you do when you get dressed ?

I was wondering what does everyone dose when they get dressed , do you go out with friends, shopping, meetings, or do you stay home clean house, watch TV, entertain, or something else. I myself, pretty much all of the above. Today it will be shoe shopping, any one care to tag along ?
    Courtney

I snap a few pics and then just sit around relaxing and making the most of the time. I've popped out a few times but usually I stay home.

I pretty much just hang around the house and chase my wife or run from her. I sit at the computer a lot, doing this. When I underdress, I do just about everything. Go shopping, go to the moives or maybe eat out. One of the things I love to do is sit at the computer enfem and shop on line. I can do that for hours.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Gold Member
    I am not out or going out so I just do what I normally would do around the house. I don't let myself stay home just to dress, but if I am staying home then I make it an opportunity to dress. So the computer time, TV time, and chore times are dressed as long as no one other than my SO is in the house.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Everything that I would normally do, go shopping, ot restaurants, the movies, groceries, drug mart, walks etc....
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Smile

I am not out but to only a few I am usually up knight's because of my work schedule. So I may take a drive or just walk to the mail box, I live in an apartment so the mail box is about a block away. I may entertain at home with a gentleman caller or just play video games all knight long.
    Mistybtm

Shopping mainly.. Casonos... Dinner.. Movies... Did I mention Shopping? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm usually on the computer, surfing/shopping/chatting or blech working!

I do anything I want to... as long as it is in the house.. trying to leave but that darn closet door keeps shutting on me.. it isn't so much the door closing it's that it seems to be laughing louder everytime it shuts..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Generally I stay at home, relaxing, watching movies, enjoying a nice glass of wine. Once in a while I go out and do something, but I'm pretty much a home-body.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    Everything that I would normally do, go shopping, ot restaurants, the movies, groceries, drug mart, walks etc....
    yep what melissa said

I am not out to the world either. Just time cruising the forum, Sometimes doing laundry, cleaning house. Misc stuff, always inside though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Anything I would do in guy mode.

I do more and more these days, but it does range from lounging in the bedroom watching TV to going out for a drive, or to Starbucks. We're always expanding what we do as I become more comfortable with being in public en-femme.

Usually take a few pics, then hit the road! I try to actually save a few chores to do, like grocery shopping, to mix in with my wanderings.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I just do what I normally do at home and I sometimes go out. I haven't been shopping while dressed yet, but that will happen when I have a bit more confidence.
    living the dream

unfortunatly I cant do much as I live with parents who dont know. I tend to look at myself in the mirror for a few minutes and then I have to take it off.

I really hate living here

I just do what I normally do. Go to work, shop, run errands, clean, and most importantly I just live my life and do the things any other person has to do.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

For a long time I stayed around the huose, but now, I go out clubing,shopping, out to eat.
    Hugs Phyliss

I love to play billards dressed up. I feel so much engery. And I play really well. Its like I'm in another zone. I watch tv, play on the computer. I havn't been out yet but looking forwards to it when I get the make up thing down.

Jill

Arrrrgh, hopefully one day I can go outside of my house. For now, I dress and watch TV, surf the web, or play video games. Nothing fancy, and it does fit the cliche "all dressed up and nowhere to go".

Gold Member
    Usually just lounge around the house, do some photography, work on the computer, watch TV......and generally just enjoy the sensations!

not quite out and about

I haven't quite made it out of the house yet.....other than a cigarette out the back where the neigbours might see me....not that i like smoking that much. i think I'll have to go for a walk down the street soon.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Shopping, movies and hanging out with my girlfriends.

When I get "all" dressed up I have somewhere in mind to go, primarily errands. At first I considered doing my make up as part of getting dressed, but lately I found I feel happier with my make up done and it doesn't really matter what outer clothes I am wearing drab or fem clothes. However, I do underdress 24/7.

Hugs,
    Alice