Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do pantyhose really feel good...or is it just me?

I love pantyhose,but talking with a few gg's that know,they hate them,and it is because they had to wear them,we want to,ask a young girl and she can't wait to wear them,but after it is old habit they lose appeal to women,I love them

There is not a more feminine nor erotic feeling than sliding a new pair of nylons or pantyhose up freshly shaved and moisturized legs. Nothing.
    Although applying lip stick and nail polish can be a close second.
    Marie

Well, yeah, I'd imagine it's a lot like bras - a lot of women hate having to wear them, but many cross dressers enjoy them.

I too love to shave my legs and wear pantyhose. Like you I love the way they make my legs look and feel. I think my legs are my best girly asset, so why not enhance to their best by shaving and wearing pantyhose.

Andrew

Marie

there's just somethinge about that state-ment -that -hmmm
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

marie

yes having shaved legs and wearing pantyhose andor stockings is so erotic!!!

Love pantyhose

I too love pantyhose over clean legs. I do not shave, but remove the hair over my body using Nair or Sally Hansen hair removal. I must, without counting have a least three dozen pairs of pantyhose, most are Hanes Silk Reflection. My mother used to tell me, when I was dressed, and in my teens that most women would kill for my legs.

I agree, Pantyhose look and feel wonderful. As I said in one of my other posts, I love the feel from my waist down to my toes. It's my second skin. I love the feel under my jeans, inside tennies and against my bare crotch. Whenever I go with pants, I usually go sans panties.

From the thighs down is about the only place we can truly pass at all times! It's no wonder that we love freshly shaven legs in hosiery of some sort. Even I get confused as to who's legs they really are sometimes!!

Pip

I have been waxing for over a decade and wearing pantyhose since i was a teenager.

yes wearing pantyhose is wonderful, but there are times when i do feel as if i need a break from them, so i can see how women who have to wear them all the time (their work, socially, etc), can also need to have a break from them.

I know that simply having smooth legs is a buzz in itself, so i alternate between hose and bare legs - otherwise there would be periods where i wouldn't wear hose just because of 'overkill'.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

Pantyhose feel.......

i am in pantyhose 24/7 and NEVER with panties.......if ur ladies r complaining about having to wear pantyhose then they must be buying the wrong size and style.....if ull notice when a female wears shorts she lets it all be seen,,BUT if that same female is wearing a dress she will get the spandex shinny squeeeze it all into a 1 pound sack pantyhose.....as for the shaving of the legs.. who the hell wants to caress a hairy leg???

i myself LOVE the feeling of a pair of pantyhose caressing my freshly shaved legs i luv the feeling so much i take runed pairs and cut open the crotch so i can slip my head thru and wear them like a pantyhose shirt

as for wearing pantyhose in the summer.. i live in Phoenix Arizona and wear my pantyhose out in the 100 plus degree temps and i find they keep me cooler

the female..."pantyhose r to hot".......
    the rest of us...."bullshit, u work in an air conditiond office dont u??? then u wont be hot in ur pantyhose".....
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 07-06-2005 at 12:13 PM.

Smile panty hose

I love wearing panty hose. Any time amy where. I also love shaving my legs I just started about a year ago. when the summer I hated letting the hair grow how ugly it looks now. i can not wait for the fall and winter to begin shaving again.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

Love pantyhose

Hey Krazy Kat in reference to your comment about being in bondage --dont knock it unless you try it (and if you want to let me know) I love the feel of pantyhose unfortunately I dont have the opportunity to go without hair as my wife might get suspicious, but it is my dream to someday. I have mentioned this dilemna in another post about driving through the city at 5 and not seeing any woman going home wearing them so I can only assume that they hate them, there must be something that we men hate but women love so that would make us even

pumps
    hi new here also. i also love pantyhose and high heels 4" or so. i love wear two pair of thigh highs together for that silky feeling. when walking in heels with two pair of hose your shoes feel much nicer and they slip on your feet. can yo tell i adore sexy pumps and shoes.
    Last edited by ~Julie~; 07-06-2005 at 12:04 PM. Reason: word changed to something more appropiate

kimmy,

i like wearing pantyhose or dancetights under my drab clothes in the winter to keep the legs warm, as for the bra well a sports bra is god to help the upper back