Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do you Xdress?

Smile

Why because i can I enjoy it totaly It is who i am
    Mistybtm

As Flip used to say (if you remember Flip), "Because the Devil made me do it!".

It's not an easy question to answer. When wives find out about this, it's often one of the first things they ask. "Why do you do this???" We hem and haw over an answer before we blurt out something that makes no sense to us or anyone else, or come up with some bull-hockey about expressing our feminine selves or stress relief.

Last January, I went and got new hair. It was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had. After that, I posted a thread about my little escapade:

And so I left, just glowing from a great experience, feeling very feminine and beautiful. It's hard to describe, but if anyone asks me why I crossdress, I'll tell them it's because every once in a while, I get to feel like that. I still feel warm all over from it.
    And so, true to my word, that is why I crossdress. The short answer is because I really enjoy it, and nothing else in my life even comes close to filling that void. Sure, I have other interests and passions, but it's like loving your children. You can love one completely, but you can still love the other one(s) just as much.

There is a part of me that wishes I were female, but I cannot say that that is the reason I crossdress. I think the crossdressing has a lot to do with why I feel that way, not the other way around. Crossdressing has caused me to feel this way. Prior to crossdressing, I don't remember having such feelings.

But crossdressing became a part of me as it worked its way into my soul. Now it's there for good.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm a transvestic fetishist so I do it because women and their clothes turn me on.

I'd probably dress less if I had a serious relationship or any respect for the dumb hoes in my life...
    Last edited by Briana Blonde; 04-29-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Banned Read only
    Marla,

That was a pretty deep post , I have never been out in public I don't think I could ever have the guts to go out but I must admit , I have found some desire every now and then.

You are right about the stupid answers that we give tho, I bet 99% of us have gave the same answers to our wives or loved ones.

When I was a teenager and I suppose in my 20's, it was a sexual thing, as in it just felt great to be in girly clothes.

In my 30's the feelings changed from feeling great to feeling great and feeling right.....I'm sure, or at least I hope you know what I mean. I was just very comfortable x dressed, even though I was deep deep in the dark depths of the closet.

Now in my 40's, two discoveries changed my CD life.

1. I found this forum and gained an enormous amount of knowledge, which gave me the courage to come out to my wife.
    2. I discovered the magic of hair and make up, and finally saw how I could transform my face.

These days transforming into Tash is more of a hobby, and a very pleasurable one at that. Dressing still feels great and right, but the total transformation is the hobby that has taken over my spare time.

Cheers

Tash

Quote Originally Posted by mistybtm View Post
    :dwhy because i can :d i enjoy it totaly it is who i am
    yup...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I wish I knew.

I take awful risks to do this. Marraige, career... I could lose everything is caught.

And yet I still slip on the pantyhose and the bra and the dress... and love it!
    I'm wearing a skirt?

I've forgotten how many times I have answered this question now, but I'm happy to answer again...

I like femininity so much that I like to try it out for myself from time to time. I'll never want SRS and I wouldn't switch (by way of a magic pill) to being a woman even for a whole day.
    Crossdressing has become just a bit of fun, perhaps even a hobby. It doesn't turn me on, I just like the illusion.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

For the feeling of the beautiful thing I can wear, the relaxed feeling it give me, And because I can.
    Angie

Wink

it fells great to fell like a women and look all sexy

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile why i dress

ever since i can remember i always wanted to be a woman.but back in the dark ages there wasnt any word or definition on what i was,but i knew that i always wanted to wear stockingsand as time progressed i found out what i was and i realize that i always wanted to dress like a woman and now in the present day we are out a bit more and we can go out all dressed up and have a great time with all our sisters.and why do i do it because its me and when i am in the city dressed up i feel like a woman.love phylisanne

I dress because it makes me whole as a person. putting the dress, makeup, hose amd heels, then the wig on picks me up, I feel alive and on top of the world when enfemme, I am also in my element when enfemme, peaple who know me well tell me I am more relaxed, and my personality blossoms when I am enfemme. I love the freedom I feel when wearing dresses.

I dress for fun, for stress relief, entertainment, because I feel excited and alive when enfemme, and because when I'm doing it I don't think about any of my other problems! Ultimately, it's who I am and part of my personality - I've always had a strong "feminine" side, which is probably why I've stayed being a caregiver for my chronically ill wife for almost 15 years! The stats are that most caregivers are female (something like 75%) so I sometimes joked to people that given the statistics - I must be a woman! Now, I often think I am and would like to transition, but for now I dress and act the part when I can, as often as I can. Not harming anyone, expressing my personality and supporting the economy with shopping trips!

I crossdress to look like a woman, although I’m not sure why I feel the need to do so. What I do know is, its lots of fun, so I shall continue and develop for as long as possible.

Why do you xdress

I dont know why i have always wondered myself. All i know is i love being
    a woman and it makes me feel great.

Why do we Xdress

For me it was something which began when I was about 8 years old. I suddenly found myself creeping from my bed in the middle of the night, dressing in my mothers things then going outside and running up and down in the back yard.

I can recall the exhilaration, but I have absolutely no recollection of planning to do it, all I have is the memory shown above.

It seemed to leave me then come back when I hit puberty. I achieved my first climax from masturbating whilst I was dressed.

So from that point, for me, it's been a sexual thing, but those who do it will know there's so much more to it than just that. I love feeling all girly, I find myself looking at clothing and lingerie, strappy high heels, thigh highs etc all the time wanting them for myself.

I've often wondered how it began, what triggered it, not to mention why I continued to do it, but I just can't stop, and these days, living alone, being able to dress and sleep in my things whenever I please, I never want to stop.

I believe we have a girl in all of us, and we were just lucky enough to find a way to bring her out of ourselves.

Too many people dress, be it just lingerie, or all the way, for me to believe it's not something the majority of men have done at some time in their lives.

You only have to look at the number of personalities who take every opportunity to appear as a woman, under the guise of comedy, to see what I mean.

I'm not out, I don't want to be, I like the excitement the taboo of it adds to what I do, then again, that's the case with almost everything I've done, lol.

Why: peaceful,loving,sexy,carefree,daring,exciting,scar ed,horny,wanted,different & oh yea did I say sexy!

I also have the desire to be around people who do the same and feel the same.

For me crossrdessing sometimes acts as an escape from day to day problems and issues, when i'm dressed up I think about nothing else and totally get wrapped up in what i'm doing.

Of course thats not the case every day, sometimes I just love whacking on a dress and some make up and making myself look pretty, unfortunately at the moment it's more of the former though

anne, you do know how to make yourself look pretty!

Whether I am wearing a sports bra, t-shirt and panties, or a dress, heels, jewelry and one of my wigs, dressing is as much who I am as when I am standing naked in the shower. I cannot NOT dress; it would be as if I decided to stop breathing. When I cannot dress (because of family, or other circumstances), I think about it, plan for it and look forward to it but the desire and need to dress does not ever leave me.
    It is who I have been since I was 9 years old when I slipped on a crinoline petty coat and it will be who I am until I am laid to rest in my emerald green formal gown.
    Vicky

Been trying to work that one out for years,i remember as a small child always wanting to be a girl,over the years have always tried being one,some inside me some outside me,after joining this site my feelings for being what i am have gone mad,its so encouraging there are actually real people here that are like me,you never meet them in real life?.
    FAB just another girlie day

Why I dress ???

Cuze I want to !!LOL It makes me feel good I like the way it feels and I like the way I feel. Some thing I don't feel when i'm in guy mode. I think it stemmes back to my child hood but more on that later. thats a whole nother story !!

The simplest questions are always the deepest questions.. I've answered this question and the real truth is I must have been dropped on my head when I was a baby..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...