Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underdressing - how far do you go?

Underdressing - how far do you go?

As someone who underdresses on an increasingly regular basis, I was wondering how far to go.

So far, I've bascially restricted myself to knickers and tights/stockings and some times a bra if my outer garments have been loose enough to hide it.

However the other day I thought to myself, what about shoes? I could always carry a male pair in a bag to change into if the going gets tricky. Just wondered if anyone else had thought or even tried this?

i have never really thought about trying shoes but it might be worth the try since i sometimes completely underdress (even wear a dress sometimes) so it would be worth it if it works

Sorry...I thought this was "undressing...how far do you go" my bad...wink wink.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I will only wear panties while in guy mode. Can't dare to go farther than that in my line of work.

I wear panties. My work to ruff for anything else

Hugs

Jill

feeling underdressed now

With spring and the warmer weather it's tougher to under dress. During the winter it was tights, a shaper and sometimes a bra. Without the layer of a fleece top or sweater it makes it much more difficult. As far as shoes to work go, that is a very tricky situation, I do spend time outside and my winter boots are totes that look unisex. I also have some other shoes that I wear and get away with. Going with a heeled or obviously fem shoe can and will raise suspicions since the click of the heels are a dead giveaway. I wore my other boots (small stacked heel) once and you can stop it from clicking.

Underdressing

I like to go out fully underdressed. Stockings, garterbelt, tight silky panties, sometimes a waist cincher, a tight bra (A cup with underwires), and sometimes a chemise. All covered by male outergarments and male shoes. If I am alone in the car, often a wig.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yesterday I had to go to a class at work on my day off. since I was meeting someone for shopping right afterward I had pantyhose and a bra on. I did put on an undershirt to hide the bra. In the car I had some heels which I put on because it's fun to drive with heels on.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Yesterday I wore panties with tights under women's jeans. Does that count?
    Cary

i sometime wear knickers, traning bra and socks under my boys clothes, as for other clothes i really only wear my girls sneaker

i wear panties whenever possible and paint my toes all the time if i can get away with more i certainly will try.. theres nothing wrong with it..

I always wear knickers.

In casual mode, I wear girls shoes.

Does everyone who wears a bra in drab always hide it?
    Or is there anyone who will wear one where the bra straps are clearly visible?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

i had i have a long black coat went to the bank had my jeans on and under my coat i had on a full body garter on no shirt that felt great

Mine increased to the point where I've totaly dressed in fem clothing, dress slacks, shoes, top, jacket... Everything.... 100% female clothing In male mode.... Light makeup no hair.. No one even gave me a second look..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In the winter months always panties and a cami or full slip tucked into my pants and thigh highs or garter and stockings. I only wear a bra when I wear my forms. In the summer, panties and sometimes a cami under my t-shirt. To bed, again panties and a cami, chemise or full slip.

I've worn panties, short shorts, bra, cami and small forms under guy clothes. I'v e also gone out in guy mode with girl shoes, pants, top, cami and panties. Though they are more unisex looking. No frills or lace. A vest covers a lot up without being too hot.

Actually I have a hard time finding guy shoes I like, I finally started wearing women's shoes all the time.

I always wear panties,dont have any male underwear.In the winter I normaly wear open bottom girdle,stockings and bra under my drab clothes.I also have my my lipstick with me and put it on whenever I can.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear panties every day and usually a bra. My outer wear is typically a skirt, or skort, and a nice tight feminine top. To show off my natural 40 B's!! No makeup and no wig, just a guy dressed like a girl!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

In the winter months I wear bra and forms, panties, either stockings and garter or pantyhose, toe nails painted. But come summer, I must tone it down to just bra, panties and painted toes. I have thought of female shoes, just need to find some that don't look obvious

I wear panties and a bra all the time year round and love it. I like to wear shirts with a lot of strips on so you don"t see a bra so easy
    Last edited by amanda w; 04-29-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Just panties and hose here because they could notice a bra under a suit. I'm planning to use a ph Tshirt this season just for the cold (winter time here).

My daily dressing starts with a garterbelt and stockings, thong, soft cup bra, and a chemise for an undershirt. This is followed by womens tight leg boot cut jeans and a males shirt. In warmer summertime weather I might opt for a cami bra (or sports bra) so that I can wear a T-shirt and show off my shaved arms. I have been doing this for a year or better now and only one comment about my jeans from a co-worker has been made and I turned that into a joke. Bright red toes and clear polish on my fingers 24-7-365.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

panties, cami and pantyhose. Shoes when I think I can get away with it... almost always.
    I'm in the closet so I dress and underdress when I'm home alone.

When I dress for work, I wear pantyhose under my male clothes and I use loafers without socks.
    I've been doing this for 2 years now and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Driving in heels sounds like fun! thanks for the idea StaceyJane!