Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing - how far do you go?

Quote Originally Posted by andy6432668 View Post
    I wear all woman's clothes all the time including a white bra with a see through white blouse with no problems in public.
    No one has smirked or said anything at all?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I usually wear panties and occaisionally a sports bra. But, like others have said, with the weather getting warmer it is more difficult to cover up the bra lines. I also have been wearing a pair of black womens clogs. I think with clogs, they can be for either male or female so no one knows the difference.

Well I underdress in everything from just panties( 24/7/365) to camis, garter/stocking. If I feel like it I will wear it. I have thougth about getting a pair of ladies athletic shoes, but haven't found the right ones, yet.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

underdressinig

I underdress daily as a normal mode. All my clothing is from the XX side of the store. Bra and panties are normal and usually knee-hi's or pantyhose with usually low heeled "semi-androgenous" shoes. I usually wear heels away form work and occasionally to work (then change them before break or lunch). Lately, I've even been wearing my 'girls' to work. During the Winter it's easier to cover them with a coat or jacket, but now with milder weather it's a bit more problematic. I've even tried light make-up at work (light color lipstick or lipgloss). I just wish I could feel more comfortable wearing more colorful blouson or tunic style tops in public.

I usually underdress - panties - at home or at work. The cold months are easier, you can hide quite a bit with bulky clothing. Occasionally I would go out at night in femme mode from the waist down and wearing sandals, and a bra with forms. Driving around in a small van makes it easier (plus if you need you can pull over and just change). I have a small car now, so I won't get out for a drive as often. It's pretty hard to get out of a skirt and into jeans when you don't have any room to move around!

I think I'll be looking for another minivan.

Alannah

First three items I put on every morning are panties, camisole and pantyhose.

It's not under-dressing, but I also always wear low heel women's high boots (in the winter, anyway).

Wink underdressing

For me I always underdress usually with panties, pantyhose/thigh highs, Padded bra with small forms.

Loving It

I wear VS second skin satin panties & cami. I also wore a garter belt & stockings while wearing flare bottom leggongs. You could see the garters if you really looked. I was nervous as heck, but I really enjoyed it.

Panties daily, sometimes pantyhose under my girl jeans. Such a great feeling to know your wearing what that cutie next to you in line at the store etc is. Wonder if they even know

Panties and camis mostly. I have two bras, but I really only wear them in the house. If and when I do wear stockings I usually wear socks over them to protect them from my boots. My engineer boots are hell on socks, and every pair I have is out at the heel.

if you don't own anything but panties, does that count as crossdressing?

lets see...all my underwear is fem, all my shoes are fem, all my slacks are fem (now my wife does draw the line there - they must be black or grey), about 1/2 my tops are fem and all but one pair of jeans are fem - and that pair doesn't fit so well...

and I only present as male....

It's not whats on your back that counts, its whats in your mind....

Jenn

Underdressing ?

I wear panties & a cami. They feel great on the boys, (below the belt), and my nipples with the cami. I tried stockings & a garter belt, but when I did with flare blttom leggings, I was outed at the grocery store. A woman noticed the garters. I know I really turned red when she asked how I liked the stockings.

Always: ladies underwear (panties or girdle, ladies cami or undershirt), no socks or knee-highs, ladies shoes in a "men's" style...

Hi Girls,

I almost always wear women's jeans. Lately, when I go shopping, I wear padded hip and butt panties along with my bra and A to small B breast forms. I usually wear a jacket that allows me to vary how obvious the breasts are. I am getting more comfortable each time I get to go out. Thanks to you all for being here. You are my inspiration!

Patty

Today my underdressing took a step further. So in addition to my bra, knickers, opaque tights and fem trousers (that could pass for male ones at a distance) I decided to give some flat fem shoes (ballet style pumps) a try. I walked around the town for about 30 mins, including browsing in a couple of shops. Don't think I was spotted, anyway I didn't notice any adverse reactions. For this particular town it was a less busy time that I tried this, but it has helped my confidence.

One step at a time, eh girls!

I underdress nearly every day. In addition to the panties and bra all of my outer garments are femme as well. I usually wear a low rise pair of jeans, a femme shirt (buttons on the other side), femme socks and femme shoes (they are athletic shoes with some pink trim on them). I don't usually wear any panty hose unless I'm wearing a dress or skirt but then I don't wear them in public very often. Some times instead of the jeans I wear a pair of womens slacks ( the ones with no pockets ) but will add some nylons and a pair of high heeled loafers.

philly
    I never used to but recently started wearing a cami and shorts under my work clothes it feels so sexy

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Gosh - there's an awful lot of "overdressing" here being described as under-dressing. It's all very confusing.

Sarah...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If we're talking about "under-dressing" meaning underwear, then I always wear panties and a bra no matter what time of year. In the winter it's cooler and so I can add more layers like a camisole and pantyhose as well. I also sometimes like to wear more classic styled underwear like long line bras and long legged panty girdles in the winter as it's easier to hide with more clothes on.

"Under-dressing" to me is "dressing" (as in crossdressing) "under" your outer (non feminine) clothes, although just like you I also have fairly obvious (to a greater or lesser extent) feminine outer clothes as well ... all of course in boy mode and not trying to pass
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

It’s going to be warm here today, so suntan pantyhose will be OK as they look like I’m not wearing socks. Will also wear the usual panties, slip, and women’s pull-on pants. My wife’s at work today, so I’ll also wear a bra under a t-shirt. I’ve worn this outfit “out” before with no reaction from friends and family, so it appears to be OK. I’ve also worn shorts instead of pants, but only around home as my wife says “it looks silly” probably because GG’s don’t usually wear pantyhose with shorts. I would still like to try it in “boy” mode to see if I can go that far.

panties 24/7

I wear the following all the time
    Painted nails
    Archlic Nails long with clear polish
    Shave all over
    Waxed thin arched eyebrows
    light makeup with lipstick
    perfume
    Panties and padded bra
    Girls tight boot cut jeans junior size 9
    Girls T
    Junior short shorts in summer
    girls shoes or open toed sadels to show off my toenails
    I carry a purse
    No pierced ears yet
    I try to walk as feminine as possible
    girls baseball hat, usually pink or white

Underdressing as the title suggests means, to me, clothing worn UNDER the outer clothes.

For me it's always stockings, bra, and either panties or a thigh slimmer. Now, to what degree do I cover these? Ladies trousers for going out, or jeans for work. Ladies dress shirt or, again for work I have some "camp shirts" from Woman Within that are quite nice. Shoes I wear are from Payless, mostly low heel type but definetly ladies. My hair is styled in a pony tail worn as I high as I can get it, ( what little there is) Toenails are always painted a bright pretty color with some flower design, Fingers are covered in acrylic painted a light pale pink. Quite often I'll wear some light makeup with a natural color lippy that isn't too outlandish for my normal color.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    I wear the following all the time
    Painted nails
    Archlic Nails long with clear polish
    Shave all over
    Waxed thin arched eyebrows
    light makeup with lipstick
    perfume
    Panties and padded bra
    Girls tight boot cut jeans junior size 9
    Girls T
    Junior short shorts in summer
    girls shoes or open toed sadels to show off my toenails
    I carry a purse
    No pierced ears yet
    I try to walk as feminine as possible
    girls baseball hat, usually pink or white

Ok, so you are just openly crossdressing, full time then, right?

And to the girls who "fully underdress"? Isn't it uncomfortable stuffing a dress or a slip into your pants? Wouldn't that cause the material to bunch up at the waist and bulge out? I have to admit this is new to me, and it's a little hard to understand...I guess it must be a "naughty" kind of thing...

So far for me it's just panties. Although in the winter when really cold leggings keep me warm under my pants.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Wink

Underdressing....I am always in panties, I don't own a pair of mens underware anymore. My toes are always painted, my socks are mostly girly in nature, thin and most have a pattern or design on them. Legs are always shaved and smooth, I have several pairs of everyday shoes from the women's section, even if they aren't ones that scream "womens" I know where they came from! And in the cooler months I'm most always wearing pantyhose or thigh highs and a bra! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !