Thread: divorce and Xdressing

Searching threw the light Mandy_Enjoi_hers's Avatar

divorce and Xdressing

I am Xdresser that is about to go threw with a divorce and, I was wondering what other peoples experiences with this...

Did it become a major issue with in the case?

How did x dressing effect your visitation with children?

Any thing useful that I can maybe able to use in the court case?

Any information is useful.

Thank you ladies....
    Mandy

Well,

I'm starting the divorce process as well, my wife is still living at home for the moment. Since she never really liked our house and I did, she wil be the one moving out.

This will be my second divorce. With my first wife CD was a non issue, she didn't know. My current wife think something is going on, since I apparently enjoyed our Halloween party too much. We both crossdressed, (her idea).

You didn't mention how much about your CD your wife or any other potential person involved, knows about. I assume she knows something, based on what you wrote.

Among other things, you might consider proactively telling people you trust and think will be accepting that you CD before she can trash you her way.

Let us know more of your situation if you can, so we can offer more specifics. Still, my short answer is anything can happen, but you have some control over the situation too.

Debbie

Hi Mandy,

Is the divorce a result of you cross dressing?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Don't worry, Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Hi Mandy,
    Mandy, I DON'T believe I've seen, or heard, of a divorce that was caused SOLELY by CDing!

Unless you're out all nite, at CD bars, you'rs probably isn't either.

Just tell your attorney, u dressed up a few times in private. Just to see what it looked/felt like! Or, some other believable excuse! If he/she is experienced, he/she won't allow it to even come up court!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Mandy, you are not giving us a lot to work with.
    - is it am amicable divorce?
    - are children involved?
    - Are you out to your family?

These seem like silly questions but if the divorce is a battle, and you are not out to family and friends, your soon to be ex will tell, why? because it places the stigma of divorce on you to anyone who will listen.to her.

Most divorces will come down to irreconcilable differences, kind of a no fault divorce.

If the divorce is clean and friendly, you will still need a good lawyer to protect you and your rights.

Good luck to both you and to your soon to be ex, divorce is no fun my friend.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I have just been through a divorce. Cding was the reason for it. At least that is what she said. I think it is way more than that. My kids are all grown up 23 and 21. After the d was final. I told them both. My ex never brought it up in court. And as far as I know has not outed me to any of our friends. She says that is up to me. I can tell you I did not want my divorce. And it was not fun at all for me. I rollacoastered for a long time. In fact I just got back from a camping trip and the ex was on my mind a lot. It was last year at this very same time that we went to the same place. It was one of the last good times we had together. It is still no fun my friend. Even though I can dress all I want now I still have much healing to do. I hope you make out ok. You have my prayers.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_Enjoi_hers View Post
    I am Xdresser that is about to go threw with a divorce and, I was wondering what other peoples experiences with this...

Did it become a major issue with in the case?
    No, I started dressing after the divorce.

How did x dressing effect your visitation with children?
    The kids were adults and not living at home by that point.

Any thing useful that I can maybe able to use in the court case?
    Probably not, but one thing comes to mind. A good attitude counts for a whole lot, particularly if you are attacked. If you lose it, it becomes a "see, I told you so!" regarding your stability.

Any information is useful.

Thank you ladies....
    Mandy

Searching threw the light Mandy_Enjoi_hers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Hi Mandy,

I Believe it was the thing that finally made us relize that we weren't meant for each other

are children involved.
    no I am not really out to anyone but a few close people in my life. I had thought that I had gotten the urges when I first got with her 9 years ago, but when got married, about six months into it, I had a dream that I was a Girl and the dream put me in a weird mood.

She sensed it and asked me to talk to her about it. I resisted telling her since I knew that she would lose it. When I finial told her, she flipped and I was sleeping on the air bed
    Last edited by Di; 04-30-2009 at 08:12 AM. Reason: use the multi quote option

Hi there,

I was divorced three years ago. My wife (now ex) knew about my crossdressing and would encourage me to dress and buy me things. She had been a heavy binge drinker for more years than I'd been an active CD'r. She would be the perfect partner when sober but after the first bottle of wine she would become schitzo and the bullets would fly. She would become pure vile evil.

We lived apart for a while me in Spain and her in the UK although she would come home every now and then. When sober she always told me CDing was no problem.

One night (5am) I'd had enough and told her I didn't want to live with her any more. She said that "we should divorce then". I told her if thats what she wants then do it. She did. She claimed to the court that I was always dressed as a woman, that I went shopping and picked up her friends from the airport as a woman and always wanted sex dressed as a woman. All three were lies, though I only disputed the last item in court, I hadn't wanted sex with her for a few years as she was always drunk. At the final hearing the divorce was granted and Cding was never brought into it.
    Last edited by Samantha Kelsey; 04-30-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033