Oh, yeah. 15 years ago or more, there were a couple of occasions at two different jobs when my office shirt (standard poly blend button-down) was not thick enough to cover the leotard underneath - at one job they saw the outline and for some reason must have thought it was a wetsuit because they asked me if I was a scuba diver, and at the other the guy actually snuck up behind me and snapped the leotard top like a bra strap.

Then there are the times I wasn't so careful with my laundry and went out with a pair of tights stuck in the legs of my pants. Three different occasions I've had someone point out that a bit of hosiery was working its way down my pants leg. Once the person who noticed had the good grace to volunteer the likely reason that something of my wife's had gotten tangled into my pants in the laundry; another time the co-worker wouldn't shut up about it; and once my daughter discreetly called my attention to it and I tried to hide it with my other leg until the salesman went away and I could tuck everything away.

It's times like that you can really count on a major adrenaline rush.

ralph