Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caught under dressing

caught under dressing

has anyone ever been underdressed out and somehow someone noticed it and approched you on it,,,called you out? how did you get caught?hasnt happened to me but always a fear..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

no i have never been but i always fear it. last week i had on a nice pair of purple silk panties on and i was outside and the neighbor came over and we talked then i had to bend over to pic something up and my shirt came up and i thought oh s--t, not sure if he seen but havent heard either way..
    steph

I know that a couple of our teenage sons friends know a little about me but they are the kinkiest little buggas around and have done some really naughty things so I probably seem quite tame in their eyes.
    Personally I'm not worried about it anymore, only care about my wifes feelings really.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

I think it would be fairly difficult to walk up to someone and say "hey DUDE, are you wearing like chics shorts er something DUDE?".. I mean I wouldn't have the stones to walk up to a fully dressed guy and say that let alone someone wearing just a bra or whatever..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Not yet.
    Angie

I've had a number of instances where I have been 'found out'. I was riding my bicycle one time and a car load of young girls came up from behind and yelled out "Hey mister! Nice panties, you wearing a matching bra too"? It was much to my horror that after they left the scene I could feel a big area of panty where my pants had fallen down.
    About a year ago I was in the Home Depot bending over and looking at something when a man and woman walked past behind me and started snickering and looking at me. It was the same type of situation as above where the top of my panties was revealed big time. When I got to the check out a few of the people at the register gave me some really strange looks. I know they had been told about me.
    And just recently while shopping at Walmart I heard a young lady say to her friend "Hey, that guys wearing a bra"! I didn't think anyone could notice be-cause I was wearing a loose sweatshirt. When I got home I could definitely see the outline of my bra through my shirt.

not yet

I've never been caught out, well not yet anyway.

The two areas that I believe are the most likely give away are bra outline under thin top clothing or ankles showing stocking/tights as you walk.

Of course it all depends upon where you are, if kids are around then that can pose big problems if they spot anything.

Of course if you underdress and wear fem shoes then you will probably be spotted, but perhaps that's what you want?

Nope!! Never while under dressed or while dressed enfemme.. I can't wait for the first time though!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No it hasn't happened to me I don't think. I used to wear bras in college under my dark shirts and some girl may have noticed but nobody ever said anything to me.

I'm sure people have noticed but only one time has anyone said anything about it. I was wearing a silky blouse and with my bust the fact I was wearing a bra was difficult to hide (not that I really try to hide it). Anyway, as a group of 3-4 teenaged boys walk past me in the opposite direction I hear one of them say "that guy's wearing a bra....hey. nice bra". I just turned around, gave him a thumbs up and kept on walking.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Hi Amy

I was caught wearing panties. I was in the woods at a sweat lodge and changing into my sweat lodge clothes and was trying to hurry to no avail. Now I change before I get there for their sake.LOL... I told them they were so comfy and the only way to get them was to wear womens "underwear". They bought into it and never said another word about it.

Cotton bikini is what I wear as every day panties I just love the feel. They also offer support for the family jewels. I wear Silky Lacey Panties when in a dress, colored matched to my outfit. I am a size 6 panties.

Hugs

Jill

Found out Sunday, that the whole freak'n world knows about Jennifer!!!!, well they know that I wear thongs, seams the neighbor's across the street have known for a year now, and the one most person that I did not want to know , my GF daughter, has known ever since Kathie has known, thats been for the last 5 years, anyway the neighbors saw me working on the truck and I guess I was flashing my whale tail, dead give-a-way, theres no way as passing them off as male low rise Cotton bikini's like our Karren dose here, so I talked to the neighbors about it, asked if they had any question and they said no, they have other friends like me, HA! to cool, and the daughter she's cool with me, I'm ecstatic!!! life is good, I also came out to the sister that knows allot of my bud's, the other two sisters already know, Geeeeeeeeeze this has taken a lot of stress out of my life now!!!! so now I'm thinking what outfit to wear to the next family get to gather, HAHA!! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Not yet but as Paula said maybe I have but no one has said anything, and I don't care.

Never really done it except as a way to leave the house looking like the usual me. Clothes are partly translucent... wear a white bra and a black shirt and go to the local laser tag place or night club. With all the black lights the white will show through.

Mostly Harmless...
    I'm sure people have noticed, but no one has every said anything. Even if they would, I do not care it's none of their business what I wear where I wear it. If someone would approach me and ask about it I'd just give them a clear answer to their question and keep on going/doing whatever I was doing until then.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope!! Never while under dressed or while dressed enfemme.. I can't wait for the first time though!!
    I think if that were to happen to me I'd ... FREAK OUT!! no I wouldn't.. YEAH.. HELLL i'D RUN OUT OF WHAT i WAS WEARING AND HIT THE CLOSET DOOR FOR EVER LETTING ME OUT OF THE HOUSE.. BUY A LOCK THAT CAN'T BE REMOVED FROM MY CLOSET DOOR.......

Actually while I think I would sweat like a heroine addict for a few minutes, it might be interesting...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Imagine that someone notices that you are "under dressed". Now imagine that they say something to you about it, like "what's that about?" Now imagine that you say I love the feel and texture of women's clothing. Now imagine the conversation is over. Next problem?

I usually don't underdress anything more than panties and just wear a belt. Now that I think about it I guess i'd be pretty embarrassed if it happened but really don't think about it much. It's possible they might just think its laundry day and you borrowed your SO's undies.

If people have noticed, they have never said anything.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Gold Member
    A few times. Like if a bit of leg was showing at work and someone would ask if I was wearing hose. That was when I was a bit more closeted about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    KArren I cannot even imagine what you would say in response. I don't think the person asking woule ver bug a CD again though.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Yup, been busted a few times. Neighbor saw me about two years ago on my patio at 7 in the morning. I was wearing a robe, but when he came over to say good morning, he saw my painted toes and the bottom of my full slip. All he said was " hmm that looks nice. I wish Lois would wear stuff like that". My best friends wife saw the top of my panties and asked him if he knew I was a crossdresser. He told yes. She was cool with it. My sister in-law knows, she saw the top of my panties when I was painting their bathroom about three years ago. I am sure there were countless times out shopping, but I never heard any comments. I do not flaunt it, but I really do not try to hide it either.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Don't know if I actually have been as of late though ...
    but there have been times when I felt like I have been .. as in my daily wearing of a bra and getting to work only to see it somewhat visible. Than God propel are less observant than we think!

BUT -- about 9 years ago, a lesbian co-worker who I came out to did notice my bra under the drab-like girls clothes I had taken to wearing to work (I am not out there in general). It was several months after I came out to her. I told her I was, and she hugged me. She had prior to this time only seen me fully dressed at a meeting of PFLAG (parents and friend of lesbians and gays) when I was doing the website of the local chapter.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I’m quite sure occasionally my thongs and stockinged ankles have been seen at work by some female co-workers but they have never said anything. I am very good friends with them still, maybe even more so now

For months now at work I've been wearing panties and tights/pantyhose and womens shoes,occasionally womens trousers,and when we have dress down days usually femme jeans and t-shirts,if anyone at work has noticed they've never said anything. I did,however,get clocked by a kid once!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=90099