Thread: My Amazing Daughter

My Amazing Daughter

So I have a couple of daughters they're 12 & 15 years old. The older one has been making a lot of comments to me about wearing girls clothes culminating yesterday with asking me if I dress like a girl when I'm with certain friends (I'm often the only male around a group of lesbian friends). So I totally freaked out over this and figured she must have found my stuff or I was careless and left a pic on my computer, something. So I asked her why she was saying that stuff and finally asked her what she would do if I did dress like a girl with my friends. At this point she got quiet for about 15 seconds which is a long time for her. She asked if I was messing with her and I said NO, that I did and just wanted to know how she found out before I told her. She told me she had no idea and was just joking because she thought it was funny. So I came out to her thinking she already knew when she didn't. She asked some questions about why and if I was gay or still liked women and I answered all her questions honestly and then she said it was no big deal and wondered why I was so worried about it. She asked if my other friends knew, they do, and she was a little upset I waited to tell her and asked me to let her know when I dressed at home so she wouldn't be shocked when she walked in the house. So she was awesome about it and today she still trated me like I am the same old dad. I asked her ot to tell her sister yet and she was fine with that. I'm just so proud of her for being a great kid.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Kendra,

You have a really great daughter. You are one lucky Dad!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes Kendra, you do have an amazing daughter. congradulations hope everything goes well. I wish my daughter knew, maybe she does but I haven't told her yet. My wife and I are trying to fell her out to see how she would take it. Take care.

Gold Member
    You have a very mature daughter there Kendra. A nice reflection on her dad too!

congratulations, it's nice to know that an accidental outing can still go well. You should be proud to have such a great daughter.

your daughter is indeed amazing!

What a great story. Thanks for sharing, Kendra!

Your daughter sounds really awesome. I love how it was no big deal to her. THAT is how it should be with everyone - "no big deal".

Make sure you treat your daughter to something nice for being the great person that she is. I'm sure being raised by her loving father had a lot to do with it, too.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

That is good news, it's a pity more adults aren't like them.

The second thing our daughter asked was "can I borrow your clothes Dad, so watch out for your clothes going missing
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile You have a wonderful daughter, love her to the end of days..

My daughter is also very accepting of my dressing and soon to start transition..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Awe that is so great! That's exactly the way my son acted (17 at the time i think). It was no big deal. In fact, my sons lack of curiosity kind of annoys me - you would expect SOME interest and curiosity about it! lol

Let's face it, with rare exceptions kids are much more tolerant of differences these days, and I think it's awesome!

Congrats again!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Awesome! I'm really happy for you Kendra. It must be a great weight off your mind knowing that you don't have to hide stuff from your daughter or accidentally leave a pic on your computer etc.

I have an 18 year old step son and we (my wife and I) told him last year. His reaction? .... he said, "I knew something was going on it's not like I couldn't work it out" and so we said how did you know and he said "Like duh! .... what about all those books? Like the one called My Husband Wears My Clothes, and there's another one about someone's husband being called Betty" OOPS!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Why to go GIRL. I think if she was so good with it you (with her and your wife)if you have one that is, Should sit down and tell your other daughter and I am sure she will be fine with it except with the fact that she will be mad that her sister was told Frost. So if you do tell her make sure you tell her that it was a misunderstanding and that you outed your self by mistake.lol. You have a awesome daughter and that shows how good you did as a mother.Keep (me)updated like in a PM if you tell your other daughter PLS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Kendra, so marvelous. If only my grands showed half as much understanding and exceptance of different peoples views and ways of life. I know there is hope and understanding at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs,
    Alice

loves shoe shopping
    Kendra, congratulations on outing yourself to your daughter. That's a big accomplishment. Did she ask to see what you look like as a girl, or want to see what clothes you wear yet? Maybe she'll want to go clothes shopping and pick out a few items for you. I'm sure that would be really fun!

VERY COOL and good luck!!!! i'm sure it will work out

Hey Girl I fully understand how wonderful it is to have a daughter that is cool with my lifestyle too. (see the post "A great day" in the pics and video section) You must be a good parent to have open minded kids these days! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Younger Generation

has a lot less problems with it than we do. My 15 year old niece was cool with it and my son was more upset that I didn't tell him sooner.

But, you got a great kid there! Don't you wish all people were like her!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place