Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another rant about shaved legs.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its OK just keep shaving them.
    Heck I have shaved mine for a long time now as well as almost everywhere else too.
    I even cut my lawn in a pair of Dasiy Dukes just because I can!!!

Well good for you, doesn't it feel great and liberating at the sametime. I've been shaving mine year round for three years now and not one sole has said anything, with the exception of my wife who told me that I was getting stubly and bought me some new razors. Oh by the way wearing pants with fresh shaved legs is wonderful. Enjoy.

I shave my underarms, my legs, other parts of my body--nobody cares, even those who know.
    warmly, Linnea

Hmmmmmm

I am new to this forum, but have seen many of these shaving posts. The "nobody cares, says anything, thinks anything of it" replies really are puzzling to me. Maybe they don't say anything, but certainly a ton of them must be thinking something........and I am not sure what they are thinking would be positive. Can't get myself to do it in the summer. Perhaps just too insecure.

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    I did the same thing last week. Once it went above 80 it was time to shed the winter wool. I work outside and usually wear shorts so the extra layer helps in the cold weather. I'll usually keep them shaved until the late fall when the weather gets cold again. I love the look and feeling. My wife likes it too.

I've been shaving or "Nairing" for years. It just feels so much better. Just keep after it, nothing feels as uncomfortable as leg stubble... And why would anyone else care?

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I've shaved my legs pretty much all year long for well over ten years now.. I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't, and I don't care.. one thing I do every year and that is shave my chest hair and as much of the hair everywhere else (back, shoulders, I'm the lost link from human to ape it would appear) and one thing I have noticed is that when I did this in the early summer a few years ago it felt actually hotter without the hair in those places.. I know my dad used to wear an undershirt in the summer and said it was because it kept him cooler.. I am of the thinking that the extra body hair keeps me cooler the same way the shirt did for him.. anyway to get back to shaving, yes.. do it.. really it's just about your preference to the way you chose to be groomed...
    I also don't wear shorts during the summer because "my legs are horrible looking".. or that's what I tell everyone.. truth is I don't like wearing shorts or skirts without tights or pantyhose on.. and my preferred hose shade would be dark brown or black.. these shades legs don't turn no matter how much sun you get...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Kathryn Janos
    Jenna,

I think you and I share something in common, that is, our day to come out, well, at least about that. I had already come to the conclusion that I HATE having leg hair, and was ready and waiting for it to become warm enough that I could wear shorts and not care who sees. To a limited extent, mine wasn't QUITE as obvious as yours, my hair has grown back, because I wax my legs, and of course, you need to wait a certain amount of time before doing it again. But people noticed. I caught my aunt kinda staring at them, almost like "Something isn't right here..."

But that's fine with me, I can't wait til my next waxing appointment, and then the next warm day thereafter. I think I'll try to hold off waxing again until the next bout of warm weather, so that I can show them off fresh and silky smooth!

So is it just me, or do some of us like to out ourselves in a subtle way? I think it works better sometimes if people arrive at their own conclusions first, then we can fill in the blanks. Not to hijack your thread, of course!
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

Good for you. I started they same way just shaving in the winter. I figured the he!! with what others think and now do it year long. It is a great feeling going out with freashly shaved legs. hard to beat.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love shaving my legs. Maybe people do notice, if they do they arn't saying anything which is fine with me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

gone fishin'
    i dont blame you jenna,, i have only shaved my bum and,,, frontal.. lol and it feels great i do want to do the legs soon! i look like borat lol!

by the way jenna you look stunning! x

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Lesson #1 - it's only a big deal to us?
    Except when it's only a big deal to my wife
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Except when it's only a big deal to my wife
    Yes my soon to be wife isn't very keen on the hairless me. In fact Ive been catching some heat about keeping my face shaved. And that my upper legs are stubbely. No matter how good i shave them by the end of the day they're stubly. I hate my upper legs.

And while im on that subject, I have deep roots on my upper legs and not only do they get stubly fast the still dont look great after i shave them. My GF has the most wonderful skin on her legs. But mine no matter how good i shave them, You can still see the roots. Is there something im missing?? Do i need to wax them??????

Oh and to whom ever said that these threads are silly. You know you dont have to reply to a thread that you think is a waste of time, or silly for that matter. And yes some people do notice if someones legs are shaved. Maby they dont care to say anything, Maby they dont want to offend, But there are plenty of people who will notice. In my first time showing off my legs Im pretty sure someone noticed, but didnt care. And come this may 15th when my camp opens, I GUARANTEE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE and questions will be asked. But Im proud of who I am and what i want, And im ready for the questions cause i just dont care.

Sorry im starting to flame a bit....... Ok im better.

The reason for this tread was just to show to people out there that a guy shaving his legs isnt as big a deal as we can make it out to be. There is a good chance that someone will notice, But most likely wont give a damn. And in some cases, think that its pretty cool that you do that.

WOOHOO!!! 201 POSTS!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jenna Stunned; 05-04-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: 201 IS A NICE NUMBER

I have shaved for the past few fall/winter months ,Yes nothing feels better than watching the shaving cream wash down your legs in the shower and rinse across your brightly polished toes. drying your legs and putting on moisturizer feel great and makes me feel so feminine ,, even just slipping into jeans with smooth legs feel nice hose are the BOMB. I am starting to have a delima , first off the wife hate it and calls me queer when I shave and if I shave my chest my boobs stand out lots more. Usually by early April I have medium groath on my legs, I stop shaving sometime in Feb I notice the hair isn't coming back like it used to. in a way I like that, going to FLA next week and will be in shorts and swim suits everyday. Would love to have shaved legs all year long BUT I must keep peace . Does any of you girls have the same issue with the hair growing back very slow
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 05-04-2009 at 04:48 PM.

I have been shaving my arms and legs and I have heard from the grapevine some of my friends have noticed. I had one start to say what did you do to your arms, but stopped. One friend that knows I started my transition said one of our friends noticed it but will not say anything to you. So if you feel better then shave.

a valleys girl at heart sadie67's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by too scared to be me! View Post
    i dont blame you jenna,, i have only shaved my bum and,,, frontal.. lol and it feels great i do want to do the legs soon! i look like borat lol!

by the way jenna you look stunning! x
    I just shaved my legs first time ever what amazing feeling still trying to workout how to shave my bum anytips would be helpful thanks
    every journey starts with a single step

[SIZE="3"]Sadie[/SIZE]

Last week...

Pampered my self to a splurge and did a pedi and mani with color and design...I suggested a medium to dark blue with black design, and my fav salon gal did 'em up with zebra stripes!
    Then...after shaving my bod *legs and chest and underarms* I put on some knee length hiking shorts and sandles with just my toes showing...and went to my fav thirft shop to try on clothes...So much fun...a gal came up and asked my advice on skirts and flirted...had several other gals shopping glance and smile while i flirted with a smile back..
    Much more fun then having hairy legs! And found some tight gals shorts with a back zipper that showed off my tush and legs soooo well!
    If you can shave but are hesitant, please do those legs at least once to try it...and the chest also...
    Makes you feel sooooo girly!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have been having shaved legs since before high school, so I can agree people do not care.

I have been shaving my legs for many years now, and actually, before my wife found out about Maria, she didn't even really pay attention to my shaved legs. I'm sure that it helps that I have very little body hair, and am proud to admit that never have been able to grow a beard, or even a regular mustache. With such little facial hair, shaving the little bit that is on my legs is nothing. And to think, my stepmother has had my father "shaving" his legs for about 20 years now...I wonder..hmmmm LOL

I got to get a camera for the internet.

I would love to show off my legs, butt and my nails.

No one cares men don't even want to go there.LOL.....

Yea I shave my legs every day first thing while I am drinking the morning coffee. It is like a breath of fresh air.

The only time I don't shave is when I am hunting deer or turkey and there is no water or facilities to do so. However when I am at home they get got up.LOL... I wouldn't give up hunting for anything. It is part of who I am.

Hugs

Jill

Besides if anyone questons you can always say "I ride one of them Lance Armstong bikes" That's what I do

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Stun View Post
    Sooooo, After much reading of this site. And the fact Im getting to the point where I just don't give a.... well you know. I am joinning the woman of the world and shaving my legs all year long. It feels to good to just ignore, and it is who I am.

Anyhow, the reason for this thread is that this past weekend I think I was busted. I live in New England, And April useally isnt shorts kinda weather. But last weekend it was in the mid 80s. Very odd for this time of year. {cough cough global warming cough cough} And I had my soon-to-be Mother in law STB Brother in law, And his girlfriend Helping me move. Its in the 80s, Im moving heavy sh.... ehh stuff, There is no way im wearing pants.

What better time than the present to show off my nice smooth legs and underarms. I put on a pair of shorts, And said to hell with it. GOD, Does it feel great having shaved legs in the warm sunlight. All went well, No one said anything to me. But, About halfway through the day I think I started to get some different looks from the STB Brother in law's Girlfriend. They wernt anything bad, More of a pleasantly amusement kinda smile. Somewhat hard to describe, But not to be taken in a hostil mannor.

At the end of the day I thanked the 3 of them for helping. As they were leaving the STB BIL's GF {This belongs in a texting commercial} Paused as she said goodbye with the biggest smile. Now normaly she smiles alot so maby im just looking into this to much. But Im useally a pretty good judge of character so, Im thinking she caught on. At least to the fact that I shave. And not only didn't she care, But I'm Pretty sure she found it pleasantly surprising.

So, I guess the moral of the story is..... No one cares. No big deal. God what a great feeling.

Just wanted to share that with everyone.
    Only speculating here, but maybe she liked your legs but didn't put 2 and 2 together. We sometimes get extra paranoid, I definitely have gone through that.

Other than that, congratulations on your revelation. I waxed my legs and went home for Christmas and everyone loved my bare legs, I didn't get any funny comments from family or friends.

have been shaving my gams since '95 and never regret it...until I catch a chill...Dammit!

Jenna-
    Shaved legs are fundamental to crossdressing. They are worth having year round in spite of the hardships involved. You can always tell people that you shave them because you're a bicyclist. Problem is, you'll have to buy a bike.

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    So whats the big deal?

I keep most of my body hair shaved, no ones ever mentioned anything about it to me!
    Jeeze, talk about tempting fate

I happened to take my shirt off at work yesterday and one of the guys said..."What happened to your chest hair, i thought you were hairy"

So i just answered....."I was, but i prefer not having hair on my chest, it makes me too sweaty"

Nothing more was mentioned about it