Thread: My first "outing"

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar

My first "outing"

So I decided tonight was good night to venture out en femme, for the first time. My SO took me shopping earlier today and we got all kinds of new makeup and a new dress for me and stuff so I was feeling pretty pumped up about it. As soon as I could, I got myself all made up and got dressed (exactly like in my avatar pic).

I knew I wasn't going to do anything outrageous, but I did stop for gas at the busiest gas station around here. Pretty big and VERY well lit. Um...that was nerve wracking!! I was standing there pumping gas and FREAKING OUT lol. I suddenly wished I had worn my long black skirt instead. Nothing happened or anything, but there were definitely people around and I'm sure I was seen. Hell I would have looked at me if I had seen me standing there pumping gas, just because of the outfit alone.

After that I decided to go for a nice long drive on the highway, stopped at the toll and went through the booth where there is a person. It was an old guy and I don't think he noticed that I was a dude in a wig lol.

Anyway, it was fun and I'm sure it was the first of many more and better excursions to come. Just wanted to share
    Last edited by KimberlyJo; 05-02-2009 at 11:08 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

good for you Hun. Next time go to the mall a shop you'll love it and go with your so. Have fun.

Ps. Oh ya why would you freek out do we not go out dressed to be seen not to hide in plain sight? When I go out dressed I want to be seen other wise I would stay home dressed. Right. Well the next time your out hold your head up high and make the people whom see you know you belong there. Never look like your trying to hide girl stand out and be proud your cd. I am. I love being diffrent. I walk around the mall or were ever I am at and love being me truly me. So head held high , breasts pushed out butt up and ("walk like an any-la-dy") and have fun seeing all the looks you get that's almost as much fun for me as shoping , all most. Since I don't pass I just have fun looking at the people seeing me LOL. Have fun kid.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 05-02-2009 at 11:26 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    Way to go Kimberly. Looking great in your avatar.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm glad your SO was able to help. Yes, it is nerve wracking, but quite worth it. Enjoy your femininity!

Kathi

When you get you head out of the pink fog and come down from cloub 9, start planning your next outing. Pick a large peopled place and Walk the Walk, like you belong there, that makes all the difference in the world. Congrats, on your outing, it was nerve racking but such a confidence building experience.

Hugs,
    Alice

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    good for you Hun. Next time go to the mall a shop you'll love it and go with your so. Have fun.

Ps. Oh ya why would you freek out do we not go out dressed to be seen not to hide in plain sight? When I go out dressed I want to be seen other wise I would stay home dressed. Right. Well the next time your out hold your head up high and make the people whom see you know you belong there. Never look like your trying to hide girl stand out and be proud your cd. I am. I love being diffrent. I walk around the mall or were ever I am at and love being me truly me. So head held high , breasts pushed out butt up and ("walk like an any-la-dy") and have fun seeing all the looks you get that's almost as much fun for me as shoping , all most. Since I don't pass I just have fun looking at the people seeing me LOL. Have fun kid.
    Congrats on your first time out, once you get out you will want to experience more enfemme adventures. Like Christina posted be proud of who you are, and act like you belong

Way to "break your cherry".. nice outfit as well.. if you live in a metro area you probably aren't that big of a deal for the guy in the toll booth.. everyone starts to blur for these type of people after a while..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    Way to "break your cherry".. nice outfit as well.. if you live in a metro area you probably aren't that big of a deal for the guy in the toll booth.. everyone starts to blur for these type of people after a while..
    Thanks Carly. I actually live in a somewhat rural area. I live near a small city, but for the most part it's country. But yeah, I doubt he noticed lol.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Congrats, Kimberly Jo. I remember my first time out....i wasn't dressed that cool though.

Lori Anne

Yeh! I love your answer---as that's the route to being out.........

Sonia X

This is who Christina W is......that I just quoted!

S

Well, I guess I DID want to be seen really, but the moment just got a little overwhelming, I slipped out of my feminine mindset for a sec and was just a guy standing there pumping gas in a skirt lol. You're right though and I'm sure the more I do it the more comfortable it will become. THANKS!

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Greene View Post
    Yeh! I love your answer---as that's the route to being out.........

Sonia X

yes that's the route to being and going out. If you don't want to be seen then just stay in the clo-set. If you want to go down old route 66 dressed then you better get used to bring seen. Just think how many people will be educated about us CDs eh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

It takes me forever to get the nerve up to pump gas while dressed up.. everything has to be perfect..my entire life I have been in the opposite mindset of making sure no one sees me while dressed this way.. now I'm trying to come out and changing that way of thinking to it's ok for people to see me this way.. really quite the change, from well over thirty years of closed door policy to opening the door up a little.. takes a little gettin used to..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I am so happy for both you and your SO. You are one lucky lady!

Kathryn Janos
    Yay, I has a happy for you!

And here's to many more trips:
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

you know i have a sneaky suspisicion that noone actually noticed that you were a guy! i have that problem sometimes...i tend to think everyone is staring at me....you look great hun!:> dun worry about it...the only heads you turn are those who noticed a pretty gal!