Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shapeshifting!

Shapeshifting!

Many of us are on different journeys or stages of our crossdressing, and although I envy the girls who get to live as women 24/7, alas my life doesn't allow that. When I'm on the road I alway try to carve out as much time as I can to be Cissy. Sometimes I'll change back and forth between male and female a couple of time a day, like breakfast as a woman, business meetings as a guy and then back into girl mode for dinner with a friend. Manic, but exciting! Somebody called me a shapeshifter the other day, and I guess that's a pretty good description, anybody else out there living two lives?

Alas there is someone else like me. I will do this a couple times during the day/evening. After the day is done or right after work I will be dressed with makeup and wig for the evening through to morning and then into guy mode for the work day. Then on weekends I can change thre or four times as situations arise. Confusing but fun.

Keli

Gold Member
    You're not alone Cissy. Bu day, I'm a mild mannered professional. By nighttime and during weekends alone....ta da!!!!!! Well you know the rest

Wouldnt that be cool if we could shapeshift for the moment at will, or have a remote control that has one buttons that reads Boymode and the other button that reads Girlmode. Mine would be stuck in girlmode.

neat title

Wow, I too must be a shapeshifter then . . .I live like this everyday. . . although it seems I'm closer to being dressed semi-femme a great deal of the time. Most of the time, my guy mode is comprised of only 1 or 2 guy clothing items paired with a sheer coating of foundation. And I can and have been sir'd and mam'ed all in the same day!

LOL it is indeed fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh sure! Why do i carry my wig, earrings, knee highs and makeup behind the seat of my pickup? No logical reason--but sometimes i need to go shopping--and it may be near one of the shops where the SA's know me.

I guess that I too am a shapeshifter. I change back and forth several times a day.
    I watched an episode of "Charmed" awhile back and they had a shapeshifter on who could take the shape of whom ever he/she/it wanted. I remember thinging dang if that wouldn't be nice, I wouldn't have to tuck, or wear breast forms. I could wear almost any outfit I wanted and if fit perfectly- Oh would be nice.

Thought this thread was about Star Trek DS9...
    Odo

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Thought this thread was about Star Trek DS9...
    Odo
    I've always thought that what we do is stranger than fiction, although true female impersonation is an art, not a science...

Aspiring Member
    I’m the same way as most of you, changing several times a day. I have been thinking about going to work as Gretchen. I am self-employed and most of my jobs are on summer homes in the mountains. Usually out in the woods where no one is. The only problem is sacrificing one full out fit wig included.

I guess I do it every day. Work in drab, at home in a dress.

I dress from male to female to male several times a day also.....

My laundry keeps me busy.LOL.....

Hugs

Jill

There is always room for more friends in ones heart

Several of you have indicated that you change your apparent sex multiple times a day. I can understand this if the change is only outerwear and jewelry, but I didn’t think make-up and nail polish were conducive to a quick change. Any suggestions as to how to do this fast, like after your wife calls to say she’s on the way home…

p.s. My wife wants a "man" at home, not another woman. She doesn't understand why I want to lmpersonate a female and doesn't want to go out with me en femme. (I'm working on that!)
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 05-04-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Well, stick-on nails (Kiss brand) would come off fairly quickly. . . and and maybe having make-up removing wipes on hand would help Interestingly, I don't have my nails painted too often and I wear only sheer make-up basically foundation, powder (lightly applied), and lip gloss . . . maybe a hint of blush, eyeshadow, and mascara but very basic. . .nothing that takes too long to apply . .but thats just me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sometime I really do feel like I have a double life.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

your story is pretty much my life, as well, i guess in a perfect world i would love to actually be able to change into a woman and back, but we do what we can right?
    Sgrid Cutie.

Several of you have indicated that you change your apparent sex multiple times a day. I can understand this if the change is only outerwear and jewelry, but I didn’t think make-up and nail polish were conducive to a quick change. Any suggestions as to how to do this fast, like after your wife calls to say she’s on the way home…
    Sorry, no easy solutions to those! At least in my experience.

I am definitely a shapeshifter!

In my case, I have permanent long hair, professionally shaped eyebrows, and manicured long acrylic nails that are always there, even when I come out of the phone booth in my "Superman" costume.

As a result, except when I'm wearing a suit and tie, the best I can do en drab is about 50% "Sir" and 50% "M'am."

My en drab friends pretty much choose to ignore my eccentric appearance and are willing to drink beer and hang with me anyway, although they do say that other people sometimes ask questions about my nails.

There's sometimes a "downside" though. As the Wikipedia article on Shapeshifting states, "The most important aspect of shape-shifting . . . is whether the transformation is voluntary."

Sometimes you get called "Ma'm" in front of your son's best friend!

Sorry that doesn't help you much.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Me too, shapeshifting all the time, wish i could shift a few pounds too

Shapeshifting huh? I like that expression. I guess I could say that I do it but not in the same manner as you, cissy. I have a SO who has seen pictures of Jill and is very supportive, but has no desire to ever meet Jill in person. I live alone which means I can dress any time I want, but when my SO calls to tell me she's coming over, I go back into male mode.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Many of us are on different journeys or stages of our crossdressing, and although I envy the girls who get to live as women 24/7, alas my life doesn't allow that. When I'm on the road I alway try to carve out as much time as I can to be Cissy. Sometimes I'll change back and forth between male and female a couple of time a day, like breakfast as a woman, business meetings as a guy and then back into girl mode for dinner with a friend. Manic, but exciting! Somebody called me a shapeshifter the other day, and I guess that's a pretty good description, anybody else out there living two lives?
    Oh, yes, this describes my situation very well. I under-dress almost every day, but it is on travel occasions--often business--that I "shape-shift" quite often. Once in awhile I get several days when I can continue 24/7 as Linnea but not often enough.
    warmly, Linnea

p.s. My wife wants a "man" at home, not another woman. She doesn't understand why I want to lmpersonate a female and doesn't want to go out with me en femme. (I'm working on that!)
    Advanced shapeshifting tip: your nails are a dilemma! I keep mine long but not too long, and I use one coat of quick-dry polish in coral or peach which looks very feminine, but if I decide to go out for a quick jog or swim en drabbe they don't cry out "drag queen" ...for removing nail polish, you can't beat those pads that you use once and toss, sometimes I'll go through a whole pack in a week as I shift back and forth between sexes...

Smile ShapeShifter for life!

Hi Cissy,

It's funny you should mention this, I have been thinking about my own personal reality shift lately, which includes trying to be more open with my wife about my desire to CD. She has known for over a year and has not warmed up to the idea, but seems to have accepted it on some basic level, but still doesn't want to talk openly about it. Needless to say, I have been getting lots of practice at ShapeShifting or RealityShifting as I like to call it. I like to do yoga and light stretching to help me relax, while listening to techno, trance, dance and progressive music. It helps me get my sexy on! What are some of the things you do to make your Shape Shift in addition to changing clothes?
    Eve

Do something special for yourself today. You deserve it!

Wink

I wish I could change quickly! It takes me over an hour to convert the lumberjack into anything close to being able to go out as Paula. Instead, usually, I've been staying in Paula mode once I've "converted", for a whole week if possible. I do change female outfits and makeup on trips as Paula, sometimes three times a day depending on what I'm doing. Shapeshifting would be a dream come true!!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Shapeshifting??

My shapeshifting is more about moving the weigtht from one place to another. Oh, you were talking about something else entirely!!

If I am staying home all day, I am totally Stephanie. But usually I go to the Y in the morning with my daughter. She knows that I CD, but doesn't want to see me dressed. So I wear panties, and some female workout clothes that aren't too feminine, if there is such a thing! Then when I get back home it is on with the bra, skirt, and whatever else I need to complete the Stephanie package! If I go out to eat in the evening by myself, it is always as Stephanie. But, as is my custom now, no wig and only lipstick. Just a guy in a skirt! I patronize a lot of different resataurants, and always get very good service. Sometimes I even get compliments on my feminine outfit!! Yes, I do get looks from other patrons, but who cares? Not this girl!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by silkandsatincd View Post
    Hi Cissy,

It's funny you should mention this, I have been thinking about my own personal reality shift lately, which includes trying to be more open with my wife about my desire to CD. She has known for over a year and has not warmed up to the idea, but seems to have accepted it on some basic level, but still doesn't want to talk openly about it. Needless to say, I have been getting lots of practice at ShapeShifting or RealityShifting as I like to call it. I like to do yoga and light stretching to help me relax, while listening to techno, trance, dance and progressive music. It helps me get my sexy on! What are some of the things you do to make your Shape Shift in addition to changing clothes?
    Besides changing clothes, being able to put on makeup quickly and a carefree wig that doen't require a lot of styling are musts...of course, your whole persona has to change too, like the way you walk and talk. After I've been Cissy for 3 or 4 days straight it's getting harder and harder to shift back!