Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: see if this is true...

Ok, this is creeping me out.

If I look at my hand palm up, the pointer is longer, if I look at it back up, the pointer is shorter. Clearly my muscles are pulling and tugging on stuff - but how weird is that?
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

well i just wanna thank you all for your comments to this very strange myth, however im sure it is most diff with some people judging testosterone and all the great things that come with having a longer ring finger.. my favorite was the finger extension, that was good, learned something new today.. thanks girls
    steph

Mine are roughyl the same length on both hands and I am androgynous (COGIATI).
    It figures.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Fingers on both hands are exactly the same length, which is common with most females. My adams apple is not visible. I am an MtF transsexual.
    living the dream

From what I read, I was told that the legnth of ring finger-to-pointer finger was only related to gay men vs. straight men.
    My ring fingers on both hands are longer than my pointer fingers, whether I look at my hands front, or back. sigh......I swear I could have born gay, or should have.....I just think of all the fun I'm missing out on.

I think this might be a myth based on the theory that a woman is always wagging her finger at her man/kids so it would only be right that it was a bit more developed
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

My right is correct to the myth, my left hand, they are the same length. How come every time Maury does a show called " Who is the female" the hottest chicks are the TS/TG's. They seem to outshine the GG's. I guess I'll have to start checking out their hands, instead of their bods!

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    My ring fingers are both longer than my pointer finger. The adams apple isn't too noticable which is what i've always heard about.

Banned Read only
    my ring fingers are longer than my pointer fingers. I grabed my wife's hands looked at her fingers and hers are almost the same length, I got a funny look when I grabbed her hand and looked at it as well as a what are u doing..lol my adams apple is very hard to see which is good.

Aspiring Member
    Strange. So what does it mean if my ring finger is shorter than my index finger on both hands? What causes this?
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

If you google index finger longer than ring finger You will find a bunch of sites referring to research done in 2000 and the various interpretations of gender and sexuality.

Interestingly, if you google ring finger longer than index finger you will find different research with different interpretations.

Do your own study - draw your own conclusions. Better still, forget the study, just draw the conclusions you want anyway.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I may have "man-shaped-hands" but I have wonderful "femenine" finger nails!
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

My ring fingers are shorter than my pointer fingers.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    My ring fingers are shorter than my pointers on both hands, I have no adams apple at all.