Thread: outed or checked out???

outed or checked out???

tonight i decided to dress somewhate casual with my jean capris and an athletic hooded sweatshirt with moderate makeup and casual jewelry. my toes and fingernails were done in french tips. pretty much like the typical casual girl.

having only every been out in a gay club, where people typically can make you since there are other tgs there, i decided to take my casual look to the boardwalk around 10 pm and walk down the non-busy part. i wanted to pass a few people just to see what kind of looks i would get. so i walked about 300 to 400 yards and only passed 4 or 5 couples all who shot a casual non suspecting glance. the boardwalk is rather lit up to so its not like a dark parking lot.

on the way back i saw a guy walking by himself coming toward me and decided to walk to the railing and face the water, so as to avoid any interaction, after he walked by i watched him continue to look at my for another 10 or 12 steps. at first i was scared but then i thought, he may be just checkin me out. probably not but my whole reason for going was to see if i could pass and now im not certain at all. lol either way it was nice being out and im getting there. maybe next time ill try the daylight.

Gold Member
    No worries Foxy. From what I saw in your album, you could easily pass.

Congratulations! This is a nice time to be out at the beach, the tourists haven't shown up yet. Plus, last night was about the first time in a week or so it hasn't been raining around here. Looking at you pic I'm sure you were being checked out, not outed.

I'm sure he thought he was looking at a FOX!
    Angie

thnaks for the compliments...

well thanks for the compliments but we all know pics can decieve a bit. i feel that me face is actually becomeing passable but i am still 6'2'' and have a long swimmers body with large shoulders. really the only women i have seen with my body type have been althletic basketball or volleyball players. i do suppose venus and serena williams could still make me look feminine in comparison. lol

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Well at 6'2", I'd say he was checking out an amazing Amazon FOX!!
    Love

Lynne

Smile Just enjoy yourself!

Go out and about everywhere and the beach boardwalk is a good start..dress to blend and you will be"questionable" people don't usually make an issue anyway.after all,you are giving them the chance to see a good looking trannie! If they even figure it out.around chicago,there were so many big eastern european women that were far larger than your average t girl..no one blinks an eye there. Enjoy yourself and get out everywhere. Rogina

I'm sure you were being checked out so enjoy the compliment!

Think of it from the guy's perspective.
    If you were in guy mode and saw this tall attractive athletic girl walking by, I'm sure you would be checking her out.
    You know how we guys are and we know the tricks of checking out some HOT girl. We'll immediately look at her or we'll try not to make it obvious we're checking her out, but hot women just know.

Now if that guy had spotted or read you, I'm sure you'll know because he would be looking at you differently, in other words rubber necking, or his eyes might become big as if to say "OMG! She's a MAN!"
    He may even take out his cell phone cam to take a picture.
    They wouldn't do that if they knew the girl was GG because he would then be considered a pervert.
    I know I wouldn't unless I was at a night club where anything goes.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 05-10-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Monique

Checked out

I say he was checking you out!

Well, I admire your courage, that's for sure. I have no telling whether he was checking you out, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he was.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    In my opinion, crossdressers that are absolute certain that they "pass" on assumptions are fools.
    Here's some questions that many don't think about when making their "passing" assumptions:
    What is the guy's sexuallity?
    Could the guy be a crossdresser too?
    Was he curious of your actions to avoid him?
    What are the couple's main focus, on each other or on the people they pass by?
    Did the people have exposure to the crossdressing community previously in their lifetime?

People who judge others "passing" potential from just pictures are even bigger fools. Could I interest you in a buffet of those picture perfect pizzas from the commercials? They look so much like the real deal, however they have different textures, smell, etc then edible pizza.

Anyhoo, great to hear about your fun out in the public.