Thread: what to doooo?

what to doooo?

Last week I put a post on craigs list in the platonic section saying I am a guy that loves to shop and looking for a local shopping buddy,,also said after shopping we can get a bite and talk about our purchases and tell what would go with such clothing,,, after the post I added 2 pictures, one of the dress barn store and one of the fashion bug store front,,, well I have been talking to a 28 year old lady that responded to my post,,she said she used to have a cd friend that shoped with her but she he had to move so now they shop online together,,she has a shoe fetish and loves heels,,, I told my wife about it and she is fine with it other than spending money,,,, I am kind of nervous outing myself because alot of people know me because of my job.... but never less I still want to experiment with this option,,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Go for it just keep it low key and I think you'll be fine hun.
    Angie

hi Crossdresser.

I shop at the same stores in Biddeford

Jennifer

I would also love to have a shopping partner but advertising this anywhere is somewhat dangerous. Be careful and make sure you let others know where you are going and with whom. Then have fun.

Keli

Silver Member
    I agree with what Keli said. I would be extremely cautious about soliciting a total stranger to go shopping for fem clothes with you. Craigs List has a reputation for having some very shady characters lurking there. I would proceed very cautiously with what you are doing.

A 28 year old with a heels fetish? Hold on to your charge card!

Hugs, Terri

thanks ladys for your input,,right now we are just leaning about eachother via email and hope someday we can meet in public and chat and shop..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Hi Amy

I agree be careful let you wife know where you are at and take a picture with your cell phone just in case.

Ok than have fun and what a great Idea.

Hugs

Jill

She really probably a 50 year old, 300 pound guy named Bubba.. Who likes to hunt down crossdressers on the weekends!! "Be wearry wearry afwaid!!"
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    If she really is a young woman, i would be careful that i didn't get emotionally involved this could hurt your relationship with you wife.

I agree with everyone about using caution. Check her out at lest twoce before meeting or have an out so you can scope her out before actually meeting. If everything checks out OK then by all means have fun. By the way, You can shop and never buy anything. It is hard but I do it every week with my wife. I get to wear her clothes so I don't have to go shopping to find pretty clothes. But I have fun helping her find things to wear knowing that sooner or later I get to wear them as well. Sorry got carried away, becareful and have fun, TJ Tresa.

Been a lot of scarey, scarey stories about using craiglist ..... BE VERY CAREFUL
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

If it's platonic and all just for fun why not bring your wife along ?
    I don't know many girls that would turn down a shopping trip.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

DonnaT