Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: at what age did you first crossdress?

Aspiring Member
    I think I was about 5. Saw my mom's bra on the back of the bathroom door and couldn't resist putting it on. I've given up resisting ever since. Amazing how many of us girls were about 5. Any significance, do you think?
    Last edited by Patricia1; 05-15-2009 at 09:18 AM.

I cannot remember a time when I did not experiment with my mother's makeup and clothing. I was fully dressing by about 11, but partially dressing from about 5. I was caught many times and grilled about wanting to be a girl. What does a 5 year old know about wanting to change gender. Little did I know, I was already in the right gender, just the wrong body.

When I was 12 or 13, I think.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    it started 8 years ago when i was 12

I had the urge around 6 or 7, and started around 10 or 11.
    DonnaT

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    fully dressed? probably 8 or 9

Age 10, when my mom obtained some tights from a friend's daughter, for me to use as long johns during ski lessons. I hated the idea at first, but soon loved the feeling. I really started when I found a drawer of discarded pantyhose in a back bedroom around age 12. Been at it ever since.

Jaydee

Very first time I was probably about 8 or 9, had to wear tights in a school play, then again when I was about 11.
    It wasn't until my teens that I got to wear anything other than tights though and not til I was 23 that I dressed fully with a wig/make up.

10 or 11
    Amanda

Age 6

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I was dressing at an early age, I suppose...Sister's and Mom's undies and slips, shoes,stockings and jewelry. Boy, was I ever the depressed child. I felt nothing but shame, especially after everyone in my family found out. My Mom was horrified and beat me when she found me one day dressed. I still vividly remember that day
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I was about six or seven years old the first time that I remember anyway.
    Tomara

Three, maybe four

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I think I was about 7 when I first crossdressed (fully). It was actually my older sister and her friend who did it to me cause they thought it would be fun.

No too long before that incident, if this counts, I had tried on my sisters nylon panties. Enjoyed it so much, I secretly wore her panties quite often...until I got caught by my dad. After that, I was very careful not to get caught again...I got caught like 3 more times after that, if I remember correctly.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I decided to "try on" one of my oldest sister's bras at 13 because I had developed the breasts of an adult woman (36B) ... And kids at school, my own sisters, and several adults told me I should be wearing a bra. And after a few weeks I was wearing full female attire every chance I got.
    Hugs-N-Kisses,
    Jeanine

Im a stiletto queen SexyJessica001's Avatar
    I must of been 15 or 16 at the time i experimented with dressing up. I am 18 now, so havn't been going verylong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

at about 53. thought about it earlier but did not have a chance.

I was about 7.

Don't really remember the age I started but I always says around 10 or 11. My older sister left some underwear in the bathroom and one night I tried in on. I have been hooked ever since. Graduated to wearing my mother"s stuff. If she knew, she never said anything. Nothing better than wearing a sexy bra and high heels. It has been a great journey of discovery.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Well... lol... When I was a tot my mum tried to put my sister's cast-offs on me to get the last wear out of them... Apparently I screamed until they were taken off... and then at 5 I had to wear tights in the nativity play... but once more kicked up such a stink I was allowed to wear socks...

My thoughts even at 5 were resistant to my inherent femininity... My route to accepting my transsexuality has been the mental equivalent to being dragged backwards with your fingers dug deeply into the dirt...

I first actively dressed as a conscious need at about 7, but I only finally gave up resistance 30 years later.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I was a late starter, well i didn't start doing it as a kid, it wasn't until when i was 18, a day/time when i had alot of spare time on my hands.

I sometimes wonder if i had a busy life all throughout, if i would ever turn to cd'ing.

First time was probably preschool.. one of those games me and my older brother played called charlie dressup and we would wear dads clothes.. then one day I wore moms clothes in this game thing.. and after that I tried her stuff on just experimenting with the idea that you can wear something on your legs that change the color and feel.. pretty ok.. just ok.. not FANTASTIC or WOW.. or anything like that.. sure.. believe what you will it never felt that great to me.. such drudgery should be reserved for other things in life.. cross dressing.. that's just no fun at all... did I just write that?? .....
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    Lets see, my first time is also my earliest memory, I was almost 6 and living off a military base in Okinawa, Japan. We were unpacking after first arriving, my parents had to run to the store for something and I was mature for my age so I had to take care of my baby sister but she was asleep anyway, I was digging in a box I thought where my SNES was
    Turns out it was my Moms clothing box, I don't know what came over me, it was some silk shirt that she had made my whole body shake with excitement so I put it on and it was like a dress to me went commando under it but then went back and got some of my whitey tightys. Might not have been so exciting or interesting but its what got me started.
    Since then I did it at least once a year until I was 12 then I did a full time thing cause they were all out of town for something and it led to the first time I got caught, Dad walked in the door as I was coming down down a hall in full fem (everything but a wig) and my dad almost didn't recognize me, anyway stopping my story there

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    I was 5 years old and the year was 1953. The urge to do this has not diminished one bit in all these years. I am a lifelong cd and will always be one. That is a fact of life that I am very comfortable with. I love being who I am.

Around 4-5, I remember trying on my mother's and grandmother's panties.

I was sneaking into Mom's closets and drawers well before I was 5, not sure of the exact age. Mom didn't do much to discourage this and found it rather cute, I think. By age 12, I was wearing heels, nail polish, lipstick and earrings more or less full time except when at school.

- Diane