Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: at what age did you first crossdress?

Oh heck, lets see now....Must have been around 7-8 yrs old when I tried on a pair of my moms pantyhose. Never really got into it till a few years ago.
    Daphne

i had 7 or 8, i live with mon and a sister, and i always listen in morning when she dressup, and somehow i start to dress my sister's bra..for moments when i was home alone... some day mome caugth me and send me to store with no chance to take it off, so it was my first time out also.. (is the first time i say this.. please dont tell anyone ... ok? lol
    love and kisses for all of you

I started c.d.ing at the age of 12

In early life I started & still going on at the age of 47 In early days whenever i se\aw a lipstick pasted lady ,I staired to her & try at home to paste red lipstck & black eye liner with compect. but now I use to get total enfem in private opp mirror.
    vjaducd.

Grew up on a farm.In upstate New york. During the winter it got really cold. I often slipped on on pair of my sisters nickers beneath my own pants to keep from freezing while shoveling cow manure. Taking care of the cows helped pay the rent.I was 5 or maybe 6 yrs old.I don't know if the counts or not. It was probably just an attempt to keep warm.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

My first time was at the age of 12 when I wore a pair of my Grandmothers bloomers. I've been a crossdresser ever since and still retain a love for the older styles of undies

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I did a similar survey in this forum a few months ago and found that about 90% start before puberty. As for me, I started at the age of 50. It never occurred to me to crossdress before that time although I did take a keen interest in buying clothes and shoes for my wife, until I realised one day, I was really buying them for me. The rest is history.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I started to crossdress when I was 8 when I put my mothers bra and dress on and makeup on and never looked back.

i suppose the urge really developed when i was about 10 or 11 and has never diminished over the next 38 years (so far)
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

i was 12 when i started crossdressing. and i love wat i do.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

[SIZE="2"]I can not believe, I missed posting to this thread.
    I was playing with make-up when I was 6 years old.
    I was wearing female clothes by the time I was 9 or 10.
    I still enjoy it 40 years later.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I cannot ever remember not crossdressing. My sister in 70's was in her teens and I was maybe 5. She would dress me up and take me over to her friends and refer to me as her little sister. I cannot recall what name she used. I also recall her telling me to act like a girl when we wen't out. This contiued untill I was about 10. My family moved to a larger town and I found this GG down the road and we went through puberty together. We would dress-up and play with make-up for years. Later I took her name beacuse of all the help and fun we had together. It was one of her friends that later would be my wife soo... I never had to "come out" to my wife. I have been caught many times but, That never changed a thing to me. My mom knew I think my dad knew. I know that my brothers known and I have the scars to prove it.

I must have been around 6 or so.

Four maybe. Before I started school for sure. I have a sister who is four years older than I. I was into her clothes all the time. She was pretty cool about it. She sewed me my own skirt when I was about six or seven. I think she wanted me out of her closet!! I started hiding it when I realized it was not acceptable, somewhere around eight maybe. It has always felt so great!! I remember she had a red and white polka dot bikini which I loved to wear because it matched like a bra and panties, but she wasn't old enough to have a bra...pretty sure Mom wasn't going to let me spend my allowance on a bra. Bought Hot Wheels instead.

I was 12 or 13, still love it too!!!!!!!!!!

age of crossdressing

I first started at the age of 23 I was a late bloomer but as soon as I did it I fell in love!

I started at 3 or 4. I can vividly remember coming downstairs early before my family were awake to find my sisters ballet bag on the sofa. I have no idea on what thoughts were in my head. I just got changed. Tights, leotard complete with tutu and shoes! Someone came down to get a drink and i hid behind the sofa until the coast was clear! X

Must have started with my Mother's stuff when I was about 8, but then progressed. Through teens bought bras and panties by mail order, or from jumble sale stock. Now 50, and loving dressing so much more.

I was around 8 or 9--tried on my older sister's girdle and stockings.

Banned Read only
    earliest i can remember was when i was 4 (the only time i got caught)and i put on my sisters school dress on.it was a friday night and at the time i shared a room with my 6 year old sister,she had gone for a bath (back when i was little bath night was always friday and sunday unless we got really dirty inbetween)i was goingnext so i was getting naked ready formy bath and i just got the idea to get drssed up in my sisters uniform.i put on her white cotton panties and frilly vest first,then pulled on her tights which i promply laddered before pulling putting on her dress(blue gingham check summer dress)it had a button up front so being four i took ages to do all of them up.after i was dressed i looked in the mirror at myself and saw a little girl staring back,i had long blonde hair that when it was hot or wet used to curl into ringlets. i had just lifted up the hem of my dress to look at my panties when the door banged open and in walked my sister wrapped in a towel, still drippping wet.
    she looked at me for what felt like ages but was probably a few seconds, then she screamed.
    of course everyone knows if a little girl screams the parental guidance units know as mom and dad come running.i heard there footsteps coming up the stairs and frose in place but was shocked at what i heard next.my sister shouted across the landing"mommy,daddy theirs a strange girl in my room"she didn’t recognise me, she thought another little girl had broke into her room.
    My parents came running into the room and froze in the doorway, for ages they seemed to stare then my dad went nuts he ordered my mom and sister out of the room then shouted at me for 20 minutes before making me apoligise to my sister and as punishment I was made dress as a girl including having my hair in pigtails which I secretly loved and have ever since.
    fortunately we didn’t go anywhere over the weekend and come school Monday morning I was allowed my clothes along with a warning “don’t catch me wearing your sisters clothes again” and I never did!(let him catch me that is),I secretly wore my sisters clothes from the age of 11 to 19 when she left home and again for the 2 years when we lived together which was up 2006 until feb this year.
    Last edited by cdbethany; 06-28-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: submitted before i had finished

i was 5 when i was told if i didnt behave id have to wear my sisters skirt well i wanted to wearthe panties too well 1 thing led to another and i dress regularly now xx

As Billy Jo Armstrong once said "It started at the age of four, my mother went to the grocery store. Went searching through her bedroom drawers...to find something in a size 4..."

Actually I was about 6. I never really felt I was the person I saw in the mirror...something was different about me. One day I found some of my sisters clothes in the bathroom and tried them on. I looked in the mirror and it was clear. The girl looking back was who I was supposed to be...the real me.

Shy CD
    If I had to guess around 6 if not younger.

I, like many, started young. I had been wearing my cousin's panties for a few years, but I didn't actually start wearing her dresses until I was around 13. I still remember the dress... It was black with pink flowers, and I was wearing a pink blouse.

Sadly, having been growing up and struggling in a religious environment, they were lost in one of my purges. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have that stuff back...

I consider my true first time (not when I was coerced as a naive 5 yr old) to be when I consciously desired to wear them before I put them on and that was at 13.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I asked this question myself not long ago. The conclusion I came to was that most (around 90%) start well before puberty.

As for me, my cousin made me put on a girl's dress when I was 5 or 6. She was such a bully, I hated it and didn't get back to crossdressing until I was 50. Now 10 years later, I can't stop, don't want to stop.