Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: at what age did you first crossdress?

at what age did you first crossdress?

I don't presently have a current photo I would post so I thought maybe one when I was about 7, I guess, when I discovered my sister's pink nylon briefs-no thongs in the early 50's! Don't know why I was so compelled, but it is still a powerful part of my life 55 years later! How about you? Helenr

I didn't have the urge to dress up until I turned 37 three years ago.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I was about six years old. I started dressing up regularly as soon as I was old enough to left alone by myself--about eleven or twelve. It's been a life long thing for me as far as I'm concerned.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I too was about 6 or 7 trying on my mothers silk panties. Then I discovered there was more to it than just panties at 11 or 12 and been doing it since.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I tried on apair of my aunts rayon panties when I was 6, and then really got hooked when I was 7. That was 70 years ago. Except for a five year period when I stopped completely I have been CD'ing ever since.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I was about 5 or 6--I think-it may have been even younger--but it is one of my earliest memories.
    I remember crawling under a table when my mother found me in her lingerie and crying that i wanted to be a girl.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

recent!

I had just turned 55...almost 4 years ago. LOL and you should see the bag of makeup! and the perfume, and the shoes....

It's hard to believe that anyone could go from being totally a "guy" to being so committed to "his" feminine side.

wild!

tina

started young

One of my favorite questions!

I began at a young and curious age, as most did I think.

I was 11 maybe 12 and fascinated with the Sear's and Penney's catalogues. You can guess which sections. Anyway, that obsession led me to try on a pair of mom's pantyhose, of which many were hanging in the laundry room. It was instant amazement and it never stopped! Than I tried on an old pair of ruffle panties, a slip or two......ahhhhhhhh.

I still love to be in pantyhose, panties, Maidenform bras, vintage slips, vintage nighties, heels and all matter of fun femme finery.

Lacey
    Lacey

Gold Member
    I would have to say around 13 or 14.

other than the occasional pantyhose or panties and bra, i put on my first pantyhose, bra, slip, dress and (if they had fit) shoes when i was in 9th grade i think...

All the time I was growing up, my old widowed next-door-neighbor had a roommate. When her older roommate got married, my sister started to stay there every night. The neighbor didn’t like having the house to herself. When my sister left for college, the neighbor tried to get some local co-eds to stay for a minimal amount of rent.

I stayed there on an off for about 5 years myself. The neighbor would pay me $1 a night and since I had a double bed (more room), she was older (kept the house warmer in the winter) and I was out of my parents house it wasn’t a bad deal.

This story relates to a time when ‘Betty’ had a roommate from the local college who had gone home for the Christmas holidays. I was asked if I would stay over. I said sure why not.

I can’t remember the boarders name and I never once saw her. What I did know about her is this: she wore a size 5 panty, her bra size was 36C and her skirts and dresses were size 8/10 (I think). I had stayed there a couple of times throughout the year and had rummaged around in her panty drawer many times.

During these ‘fill-in’ nights I would slip on her nylon panties and her pantyhose to sleep in and quite often I would hook a bra around my young shoulders and stuff them with socks. Of course there was a certain amount of sexual tension when i did so...

A couple of days the neighbor had appointments early in the morning and I would always opt to sleep in. As soon as she pulled out of the driveway I would be pulling lingerie out of the dresser. One time I took out the pair of navy sheer to waist pantyhose I had worn numerous times in the past, a full nylon slip, the only nylon bra in the drawer and the required amount of socks. I slipped this all on and opened the closet. I pulled out a somewhat fancy blue knit jersey dress. I stepped into it and felt a great rush of excitement. I believe it the very first time I was completely dressed. She must have had size 4 feet because her shoes were doll sized. The hair, makeup and the shoes were the only missing pieces.

I proceeded to walk around the house, up and down the stairs, sitting down, standing up, the whole deal. I loved how the dress, the slip and the pantyhose all swished as i walked. I must have spent close to an hour dressed, hopping up and down in chairs, twirling around, looking in a full length mirror...

it was absolutely wonderful and i think it was then that i realized i like to wear what girls wear and not what guys wear to look like girls. girls dont wear lots of pads all over and such...

me

between 7 to10yr old
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I was 5 and me and a girl changed clothed she wore my clothes and paraded me in front of her mother and her mother named me Robin

Best guess, ( since I did Not Log this hobby ) 6 or 7. With 3 brothers, Mom's
    finery was the only available items. Nice items they were, she was into nylon nighties, panties, slips. Pantyhose was just coming in. With six living under the roof, there was never alot of free time. I did my best.

Aspiring Member
    I was 5, traded clothes with a girl in pre-school several times.

My first memory of crossdressing was when I was around 2-1/2 years old.

I really, really wanted to ge a girl and to walk around in a pair of high heels. I was desperately trying to figure out how I could use something to turn my shoes into high heels.

I was out on the front porch with a few different toys, including some old pots and pans for playing in my sandbox.

One of the pots was an old coffee percolator, a tall, fairly narrow pot.

I didn't have two such items, but I went ahead with my plan and jammed my foot down into the coffee pot in such a way as to wedge it toes down and heel up.

I don't remember what I did attempt to fashion the second "high heel" from, but I do remember trying several different things until, somehow, being able to sort of stagger around for a few steps.

I spent a very pleasant few minutes delighting in my new high heels.

Then my mother was calling me and I started to take them off. Only my foot was jammed in the coffee pot!

No amount of wiggling or contorting would get my foot out. I was completely and thoroughly stuck!

My mom came out, along with some other people, and a whole hullabaloo resulted; the kind of noise and confusion that happens when six different people try to tell you how to do something and each one has a different idea.

There I was, crying, in complete misery, both physical and psychological. Even at that young age I think I knew better than to tell them how the whole thing had started.

My mother was beginning to talk about seeing if the fire department could extricate me.

At that point, our somewhat-alcoholic handyman, a fellow named Andy, appeared on the scene. He looked over my trapped foot and said, "unlace his shoe and get his foot out."

That's what they did, and it worked.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

i cant say for sue, but i think i was 11 or 12. And i dont know why, i just recall getting thaT uncontrollable feeling to go into my sisters room and look through her closet. I found a dress and slipped it on. and as the years went on, i graduated to panties and tights and then a bra. (but thats another storry LOL )

I was 14 maybe 15 playing sick and staying home from school one day. My Mother smoked weed and I was going through her clothes trying to find any extra she may have left in her pockets.Well I found some smoke and enjoyed it,after getting a bit stoned I tried some hose on.

Each time I played hooky I tried on more and more until it was taking hours to get dressed and hours to clean up.I thought I was so cunning that she didn't know,She knew ,She just chose not to hassle me over it.

What started as a simple curiosity,turned out to be something pretty important and thrilling to me.Of coarse nowadays I don't smoke or use any counter productive substance or alcohol ,that would only ruin the natural buzz of dressing.

when I was baptised in a robins egg blue dress with white lace trim,and white patent leather shoes,having cold water poured over my head,while I was screaming,kicking,and filling my diaper.
    Just wish I could remember it.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I remember as a little kid playing with Barbie's when I was over at the baby sitters with their daughter, and probably 7 or 8 I played dress up with my cousin, just kids having harmless fun, but I probably first crossdressed when I was in my young teens. I've just recently started dressing more to the point of doing it for a little each day.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

I have vague memories of my older sister dressing me up in some of her old things when I was 4 or 5.

A couple years later, whenever my parents went out for an evening, my sister and her friend would babysit. Every time, they begged me to let them put me in a dress and makeup, and I remember very much wanting to say yes, but always refusing out of shyness/embarrassment.

I was probably around 10 or so when my sister left one of her bathing suits in the bathroom, and I couldn't resist the urge to try it on. I distinctly remember that being the first time I ever put on an article of girls' clothing, and things progressed from there over the next several years.

First time fully dressed (full-body shaving/dress/stockings/heels/full makeup) was for Halloween when I was 23. Some gay friends decided to dress in drag for a big party downtown, and convinced me to join them. An amazing and bizarre night in a lot of ways....a story I'll probably write about here when I've got some time.

First time getting dressed and truly loving what I see in the mirror? Still waiting. I feel like it might be soon.

kc but travel alot for work to NE mostly but also west coast
    first grade, i remember sneaking into my friends sisters stuff during sleepovers. i still wonder if any parents ever seen me but didn't tell!

All my life

I was five the first time I remember dressing up. My mother caught me to. She never said anything about it to me. It wasen't until puberty that I got serious with crossdressing. And I've been a girl ever since.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

feels better in a dress
    I was 5, that little satin floral dress my mom had did it all for me. still remember the dress.....

Since I was about 4. Didn't have much access to real women's clothes at the time, but my t-shits made decent makeshift skirts... and made my mother question their stretched neck holes.

I used to try on my mother's skirts when opportunity allowed. That started around the same age.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

First time...

I remember being five or six and my younger cousin was praised by my aunt for wearing her high heels. So in private I'd wear her heels and it all led from there.

When I was 11 or 12 I would stay at my grandmother's home after school till my mom got off of work. My grandma had a TON of lingerie, stockings, garters, heels, wigs, etc. It was like a cd's paradise! HAHA! I remember watching The Brady Bunch, wearing hose, a bra, and nightie while under a blanket so if someone would walk in they wouldn't see me! HAHA!