Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: at what age did you first crossdress?

Best to say I started before the age of 10. I clearly remember getting foam breast forms in a five and dime store back east around 14 years old.
    SRS January 27

At my school, there was a uniform for sports events that was like a women bathing suit; girls used like that for gimnastic or sports like those and boys should wore a short above it. It's almost unnecesary to say that when i was at home, the curiosity grows in me and i wore just the first piece to see me as the other girls and that was the only clothe that i used in a few years. I was around 7 at this time and by 10, i was looking for opportunities every time that i could.
    I didn't have sisters and my mother clothes were not particulary pretty so my chances were small. But now, i can compensate for all those passed years.

started dressing

Huggs

I started with pumps at age 7 , then girdles stockings..etc

I am now 55 and enjoy my girl time immensely !!!

Melissa

I started at 5, asking my mother a dress to disguise into a witch, asking her to paint my nails. My second start was at 7, when a girl friend proposed me to dress up. She explained me there was nothing bad dressing up. It was just a game.

Banned Read only
    I started around age 10 or 11 and never looked back!!

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    MY first experiance was at the age of three. I put on my sisters skirt suit, she is only two years older than me. I did not always have an opportunity to dress up and looking back I used to be quite aggravated during these times.
    living the dream

My mom let me wear lipstick and nail polish from time to time starting when I was around three or four. I'm not exactly sure when I started wearing her actual clothes, but I know that by the age of five I was already very, very curious about her heels, stockings and girdles. It may have been a year or two more before I had the size, physical dexterity and stealthiness to actually get into any of her clothes. Certainly by nine I was well into it, and have never really slowed down. I was buying my own heels (and wearing earrings, lipstick and nail polish full time at home) by the time I was twelve.

- Diane

I really can't remember an exact age. I'm guessing around 8 years old when I firdt tried on my sisters tutu. I loved it! I have known that I am transgender ever since.
    Lori

At what did you first crossdress

I was always fascinated watching my mother dress and do her makeup,she
    once told me she dressed me in pink dresses when i was a baby.When i was
    about 5 my sister and her friends used to dress me up in their clothes which
    i loved and after awhile i begged mum to buy me some girl clothes which she
    did and she often took me out dressed as a girl. I dressed as often as possible
    until i was 17 the i stopped as i found other interests, For some reason i got the urge again after i got married at 25 and have been doing it ever since,
    unfortunatly my wife does not accept it. I just love dressing up it is a
    wonderful feeling and to me it is so natural.

I suppose it depends on what you call dressing...

I was probably 5 when I pulled my socks up way high and pretended they were boots.

I wore my babysitters boots to school in the first grade (so what, maybe 6 or 7)?

By 2nd grade I was stuffing my shirt with nerf balls and tying them up like a halter top.

By age 10 I was fully dressing...I started experimenting with makeup at 11.

And by 6th grade (12 years) I dressed every alone moment I had.

Interestingly I dressed way more back then than I do now

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I was three yrs old. My female cousins always picked me to dress up. My older brother wouldn't do it. Poor me.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

At age 10 I was drawn into the life by a Playtex panty girdle. I've worn lots of other "sexier" items since then, but girdles still exert a strong pull on my desires.

clearly a very strong urge. so complicated. for me rejection by boys for being a sissy -at least they so regarded me-surely not one of the guys-and the girls being defensive of me-once the only boy invited to a birthday party with about 12 girls-made me identify and bond with them. that has continued a half century. helenr

probably about 8 I would put on my Moms knee highs and try on her heels

Saskatchewan, Middle of the Canadian Prairies
    Probably around 13 I found an old dress my mother threw out saved it from the burning barrel and went out to a private place and put it on. since then once in a while tried my wifes clothes on but not until about a year ago has the desire been steady and I am 52 now.
    My Father is male, my Mother is female that makes me 50/50!

8 or 9

Tiff.

Probably about 8 years old. I used to "borrow" Mom's bras, slips, & pantyhose and wear them to bed.

I started at 13 because I was bored at home alone and things just went wild from there. I am 70 now and still dress everyday because to me it's just natural thing to do.

I remember playing dressup when I was really young 5 or 6 maybe but I used to put my sisters pantyhose on ove my clothes, i remember the first time i tried it without clothes and a pair of panties I was hooked after that..

i remember getting draged out into the living room and being humiliated in front of the whole family around the age of 8

I started by wearing a bra on a dare when I was 5. Once I saw boobs on my chest I was hooked. It did not take long after that for me to dress fully.

I was 9 or 10 when I started moms panties & bra's. Then PH and a dress

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    My mom let me wear lipstick and nail polish from time to time starting when I was around three or four. I'm not exactly sure when I started wearing her actual clothes, but I know that by the age of five I was already very, very curious about her heels, stockings and girdles. It may have been a year or two more before I had the size, physical dexterity and stealthiness to actually get into any of her clothes. Certainly by nine I was well into it, and have never really slowed down. I was buying my own heels (and wearing earrings, lipstick and nail polish full time at home) by the time I was twelve.

- Diane
    That's pretty much the way it all started for me as well, My mom let me try on her lipstick and nail polish and other makeup items when I would watch her getting ready in the mornings. I was fortunate that I didn't have to borrow her clothes, I got my first dress at age 5. I also dressed full time at home from an early age, although my dad would sometimes make a comment about the way i was dressing, my mother would tell him to leave it alone. She hasn't seen me dressed since I was married (over 30 years now)but has asked discreetly if I still dress, I have shown her pictures of me and my wife together while I'm dressed, She says i'm a pretty lady.

i was about 6. ever since i put on that little skirt, i knew i would grow up to always want to wear girl's clothes.

To make a long story short,when I was little I always watched my mother put her make up on. Sometimes I would put on one of her blouses and skirts(which at the time was too big for me) when she wasn't around

Then in the summer of 1981 when I was 16,I fully dressed femme with the help of my GG Cousin and enjoy it.Dressed about 12 times that summer and stopped fearing it would get back my school.

Finally dressed again in Jan 2008 with the help of my wife and no turning back this time.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"