Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: at what age did you first crossdress?

Must be something funny that happens inside a lad of 8 or 9. For me I became curious about what it would feel like to be in girls skintight dancewear. So at age 10 while home alone, I sneaked into my sister's dance bag and put on her leotards and tights that she wore to dance classes and minced about the house in them. Been hooked ever since. Many years later, still love the look on the ladies and feel of them on me.

my first memory of crossdressing was probably age 11 I went into my sister's room and tried on her tan pantyhose and a dress and totally feel in love with the way i looked and felt standing in front of her mirror looking so pretty and cute since then i've developed into a beatiful woman

While me earliest memories are when I was around age 6 or 7, it was not until I was around age 10 that I had the best memories of my friend's older sister's lingerie. She was my size and would always hang her lingerie in the bathroom or laundry room. My favorite was her matching light blue bra and matching panties. I can still remember both the bra and panties had a little pink rose on them...they were my favorites. But, she had so many great sets, it was great growing up in my friend's household!
    Kristen

About age four found a slip in a box of clothes destined for the attic. I put it on and crawled into bed and fell asleep. Later when Mom came to tuck me in for the night, she found me still wearing the slip.
    After that she told EVERYONE- grandmother, aunts, neighbors,etc., especially if she knew I was in earshot. I think she thought she could shame me out of ever wearing girl's clothes again!
    I think her plan worked wonderfully well, don't you, ladies?

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I think I was around 7 or 8, and it started with my Mom's heels.........and progressed from there. I got caught several times over the next few years, but eventually got better at hiding my "girly" side.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I was in my young teens i would wear my moms bras and hose and one of her dresses that i liked
    Mistybtm

Late Bloomer

[SIZE="3"]I started four years at age 56. Never had urge before then.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Minus the triple six.. :)
    One of my earliest memories is my brothers and I all taking turns wearing Mom's heels....I first fully dressed, makeup and all, when I was around 10.

I would wait until a day where Mom and Dad were off doing stuff... and I would get dressed up in one of my Mom's outfits, undies, makeup, did my hair in a little short girly style with bangs, and wait for my younger brother(1 1/2 year difference) to wake up for the surprise!For me, there wasn't one item, like heels, or hose, but I wanted to try it all. I wanted to wear what all the girls my age would wear.

I ended up doing that quite a few times,now that I think of it...I was really sad when I started to outgrow my Mom's stuff...

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think i answered one of these threads before. My first desire was at 13. I was left all alone and started to explore my Mom's drawers and closets. She was the type of person who would get her hair done once a week and then if for some reason she didn't she had this wig that looked like her hair ( a somber red color, but not really long)

So it was never any one piece of clothing but it all! I did the bra, panties + a girdle. I was the perfect size to fit in all of this including the boots with the little heels. I would do my dress up every once in a while thoroughly enjoying it.

One day i was lamenting the fact my mom didn't have pierced ears. So i went out and bought a pair , sterilized them with a flame and alcohol and wore them for my dressed time. Never had a problem btw so anyone that is squeamish better take heed.

So i was pleased with myself and one day decided my brows were too bushy so unfortunately i took a shaver to them. Before i knew it i had gotten rid of my brows and i looked bizarre. I tried to draw them in with an eyebrow pencil but it was strange. It was ruthless from the kids in 8th grade and i quit crossdressing for like another 20 years. My parents didn't necessarily put it all together but told me i was very strange. BTW did you know the ancient Egyptians shaved their eyebrows when their cats died?

I've been dressing in a way since preschool.. more by the time I was in junior high and still more by the time I was in high school.. and of course I dress a lot now.. with age comes??....
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Pre-school

This has been brought up before. From what I remember from previous threads, it seems like the responses this time are generally earlier in life than previous threads. It is always fun to read how and when people discovered their feminine side.

I started when I was 4 or 5. I had a pretty unique opportunity to dress up. From early childhood up until I was a teenager, my Dad was the "display manager" in a couple of different department stores. He had to go in nights and weekends to dress the manequins and arrange the in-store and window displays. Some times I would go with him. While he would be dressing manequins in one part of the store, I would be dressing myself in another. I remember I got caught once when my Mom showed up unexpectadly. I don't think she told my Dad but she was pretty upset and told me to get out of "those" clothes immediately.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I had the desire, but not the opportunity, in the 5 and 6 year old range. Without a sister or close cousin to borrow from, I was pretty much out of luck until my early teens when I was big enough for mom's things and was being left alone long enough to give it a try. I was in High School when I finally had my first chance to dress up all the way to makeup.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I was about 6. It was a pair of my Mom's black undies. This was back in the days when Moms could the kids alone for a few minutes to run next door for a 2 hour cup of coffee with a neighbor.

The movie on TV was The Creature from the Black Lagoon(still, in my mind, the most sexual(?) of the old monster films)...And there was just something about the scene where the woman was doing the backstroke, and the Creature was following below in syncronization.

That was about it, until 13 or so, when I discovered the joys of having access to my older sisters laundry basket & closet

Bobbi

I started to wear girls clothes when I was around 5 years old.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Probably when I was 4 or 5. My mother once let me play "dress-up" about then, after that, I got into her clothes whenever I could. I've always been fascinated with women's clothes -- now more than ever!

It was 1963 and I was 12 and in junior high school at the time. The very first thing that I remember trying on was my mom's one piece swim suit...a very pale shade of green as I recall. Then I tried on my mom's bra, girdle, stockings, and high heels and looked at myself in her full length mirror...and the rest, as they say, is history.

Smile dressing

for me i was about seven i saw this fullslip hanging on a laundry line and for some weird reason i just had to try it on and from then on patricia evolved

I started at 5 or 6 with my mother's panties. It wasn't until early teens that I really got serious. There has been a few dry spells where I denied the urges over the years. I think now is the most active I've ever been.
    Keely

One of the Reds

5-6

When I was 5 or 6, I didn't have any boys my age in the neighborhood, so I played with my sister & her friends. It was all girls games including dressup. Dressing up seemed like th most natural thing to do & I never stopped from that point on. It got more sexual when I resched puberty. I do not regret it at all.

when i started

i started when i was i the 6th grade. i saw my mother getting dressed through a cracked bedroom door. She was putting her bra on. and i was hooked ( noun intended) lol. from then on i took every oportunity to go through her dresser drawers and try on her things
    michille

I was in my early teens and home alone. For some reason I tried on a pair of my Mother's nylons and i was hooked. Loved the feeling and the rush it gave me. I put on one of her girdles and hooked them up under my jeans. I played with dressing off and on after that but didn't get more serious about it until after my divorce - my gf and I went out for Haloween dressed as "each other". I dressed in panties and bra skirt and top. I loved shopping for the clothes and accessories and loved the feeling of wearing a skirt. I still love the feeling. I don't want to be a girl - what they have to go through would be a nightmare for me but they do get to wear all the cool stuff.

My sisters started dressing me when I was young. I was just one of the girls. The first time I dressed myself was around 8. I stole a pair of my sister's panties, a dress, a headband and clip-on earrings.

A couple of my cousins dressed me up in panties, tights and a dress when I was 7. I protested, but it felt so right. After that I just wanted to continue doing it. Bought my first bra when I was 13 and have never looked back.

When I was very young my mother would have me dress in my sister's panties whenever my boy undies were dirty. That seemed to happen a lot. When I was older I realized that there was a 7 year difference in our age which led me to believe I actually had 'my own' panties. I would often be dressed in a girl's T-shirt also and I think socks. At the time most girls wore nylon panties. I soooo... rermember that! My mother also used me for a dress model for a cousin that was my age. When I was eleven I dressed up as a colonial girl for Halloween. Didn't think anything of it. It was just a costume. Then I heard a conversation awhile later about not wearing pants under girl's skirts. I started thinking to myself that I had worn pants under my Halloween costume. As a lark I wanted to know what it was like to not have pants on under my dress. So I did so. About that time I also saw a movie on TV during the civil war where the women were wearing corsets. I knew my sister had a corset so I tried that also. Curiosity got the best of me and I eventually tried on some of my sister's other clothing. It wasn't until I was wearing a girdle and nylons and a sheath skirt that I actually got erotic feelings. When that happened I was hooked for sure. Erotic feelings lasted for approximately ten years. Maybe as much as 15. I no longer dress for that kind of thrill and haven't for well over thirty years.

Wink

i was 10 and still doing it at 45