Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you wear a bra ?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    According to several different doctors seen over the years I do not have gynecomastia, but do have natural 40 B's. Have had them for many years. Got a lot of teasing over the years, even when I was in the Navy. But since I have been a CD since age 6 or 7, I did not, and do not now, mind. I love my breasts!! I wear a bra most of the time, unless I am going to be around my family, or friends who like to hug!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia1 View Post
    This is a valid question but obviously difficult to answer. All of us wear bras when we dress en femme. It is, after all, an part of the look. Woman & breasts go hand in hand, as it were. The female breast is a central feature of womanhood, both as an emblem of femininity and object of attraction. Those of us who don't have to stuff a bra with anything but our natural selves are quite happy about this when dressing. I'm a 44 C/D myself. When en homme, many of us have to cover up because of social unease. You can't have a guy looking like a woman; what, are you some kind of pervert? Well, no, I'm not; I'm just lucky and that's how I live this life with these gifts.
    As you noted Patricia, breasts are a flagship of womanhood, so wearing a bra is too. If one has permanent breasts so wearing a bra is necessary, a CD should either be a woman full time or ”cover up” in boy mode so it is a “secret” that he is wearing a bra. Ditto for panties, nylons, a slip, and other more easily concealed lingerie. From the overwhelmingly negative response I got outside the TG community to men wearing women’s clothes and accessories even when they offer accommodations for disabilities (see the Suitable Clothing thread), society is not ready to accept a man who cannot “pass” impersonating a female in public.

I wear a bra all day everyday. Like some others here I was "blessed" with them as I was growing up and they quite happily now spend all but sleeping hours comfortably nestled in one of my D cup bras.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I am blessed, or is that cursed with having to wear bras daily. I have a natural breasts which an endocrinologist said was because of an imbalance of hormones. At the beginning there was a novelty there, but after all this time, especially in hot weather...umm not so great.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I have had breasts since I was a teenager. Yes, I went through the worst of it as anyone boy does who grows up with them. Girlfriends did not really care, one loved them, and my wife does not really care one way or the other. She understands why I am hestitate to take my shirt off in public. I wear a bra almost everyday and she checks to insure it is not visible. I am one lucky and appreciative person!
    Ally

My wife will be coming home soon, so I just took off her bra. I noticed after wearing it all day, my breasts were more concentrated and easier to massage. They are an A now; when they get to a B I will need to wear a bra full time. The "solution" so that huggers don't feel a back closure, and narrow and adjustable bra straps is a bra slip with wide straps, preferably with a padded bra and lace trim at the hem and bodice.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    not to often to be honest. i kind of go for the tomboy look. i know alot of girls with small breasts who go without it and i follow suit seeing as how those girls usually have boyish bodies and i try to find a middle ground.

I have quit my bras. All six of them in A-heavly paded. Skip it entirely!
    Breasts are overated by both genders. I love my little titties and stand by them firmly and I hope others do too.

BINGO. Gynecomastia may be the “excuse” that I need to wear a bra full time. Those of you who have read my previous posts know that I wear, and my wife reluctantly accepts, panties and pantyhose daily, but I don’t wear a bra when she’s home as there didn’t seem to be a reason for a man to wear a bra (other than desire). The downside is that I don’t have gynecomastia, so I need to induce breast growth to need to wear a bra full time, not just when she’s away.

I wear one every chance I get. Something about wearing one makes me relax and helps to clear my mind. The pull of the straps as the hold my breast in place.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

How often do you wear a bra.

I wear a bra as often as possibly even under my male clothes,although i
    dont have natural breasts i love the feel of wearing one.

I wear a bra every day but not all day, every day. My breasts are developing, but I've been fleshy in the chest most of my life. Once when I was getting ready to go swimming at a public beach, two boys saw me and one of them said, "You need a bra." That was when I was in junior high (and I wasn't wearing a bra very much though I was crossdressing secretly). It was better in high school and college because I was built up with weight lifting and I think that lots of people thought that I just had big pecs. Now, however, my breasts are sagging a little and developing a little (natural hormones seem to be helping in this).
    That's all there is to my story.
    warmly, Linnea

I use to wear a bra everyday. However , 12 years ago I had an operation that cut off my male hormones and I started to develop a nice set of girls (B cup) and very sensitive nipples. My wife is very jealous that my breasts are bigger than hers. Now my breasts are pretty firm and nipples are pronounced. I wear tight t-shirts and love showing them off.

I wear a bra whenever I can. I'm a little fleshy so there is something there but not really enough. I love my breastforms and the way they feel inside my bra...the tug of the strap, the weight on my chest. I have always wanted my own breasts.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I wear a bra whenever I can around the house , and at bed time

Lonely Closet Dresser ccrossd32's Avatar
    I am wearing one right now. I fill a B cup all by myself no forms or pads needed, just fatty boobs.

I wear a bra every day. I am a B cup, and if I didn't wear one I would feel all floppy and loose and undressed, and I couldn't dream of running as it would hurt too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ccrossd32 View Post
    I am wearing one right now. I fill a B cup all by myself no forms or pads needed, just fatty boobs.
    Am wearing a B cup bra of my wife's now too, with panties, pantyhose, a slip, t-shirt, and women's pull-on pants. Wish I could fill a B cup bra without padding so boobs would be a fait accompli and I would need to wear a bra. Did you do or eat anything special to get your boobs?

i would waer one one more if I could. I only wear one when I dress fully which is like 3 times a week maybe

I like the short tank top slips that I got at jcp.com a couple years ago, but, alas, they are no longer available. A slip with a crotch closure would suffice too (as popular with Rosie the Riviter in WWII), but I can't find them either. Perhaps a braslip would be a good substitute and provide a bra full-time without the back closure that can be felt. The bodice would be OK in “boy” mode too as the bra would be covered and not apparent if the cup size was B or less.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-06-2009 at 02:33 PM.

I wear as bra whenever circumstances allow it. My favorite is an Elila size 42 M. I fill it with 32" water balloons that have no chance of breaking when "only" filled to the M cup size. I realize that this makes me look out of proportion (I'm 5'9", 170 lbs), but I love the look and the feel of the size and weight (about 40 lbs of water). Am I a freak?

I do go out with this bra on, but wear very loose, dark tops. People still notice sometimes. Guys just stare, and women snicker. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by shawna_jj2000 View Post
    I wear as bra whenever circumstances allow it. My favorite is an Elila size 42 M.
    I've heard of A, B. C, D. & DD, but what's an M?

Found this bra slip at <jcp.com> (Item # R129-6041) yesterday. I'm hoping the ones that I ordered in the largest bandwidth (42) and smallest cup size (B) will be just what I need to wear a bra full time. The cup size should be OK both for underdressing and in "girl mode" when my breasts get to be a natural B.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-29-2009 at 11:31 AM.