Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you wear a bra ?

How often do you wear a bra ?

My question is: ... If you have natural breasts or breast implants, do you wear a bra every day ? ... I was talking with a fellow crossdresser last evening who she said she was envious because I've had natural breasts since I was 13 ... Then I had to explain that it wasn't as great as she thought, because the kids at school, my sisters, and quite a few adults made fun of me when I was young ... Not to mention that I could never take a dip in a pool or go shirtless anywhere ... And that it was no fun telling girlfriends that I my feminine breasts are from a condition called Gynecomastia ... Some girls were intimidated by a guy who's breasts were larger than theirs, while other girls thought I was a freak or weired, but several girlfriends and both of my wives who found my boobs to be a sexual turn-on ... If anyone has had similar experiences, I'd like to hear your stories.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jranine

I find your post timely as I was outside today, lounging in the sun reading a book with no top on. I have noticed by boobies are a bit larger than say other men my age.
    I have also noticed if I wear a snug t-shirt you can really notice them protruding along with the nipples.
    Just one of the many 'perks'.

I developed boobs at 13, but they weren't a patch on the ones I have now... and yes I wear a bra everyday. x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Jeanie,
    I have had a similar experience. I can legitimately fill a 42B cup. This is nice when I get to CD, because I don't normally use forms, just me. On the other hand I haven't had my shirt off in public for probably 30 years. I was teased unmercifully in school. I have always been embarrassed by it.

To answer your question. I always wear a bra when I get the chance to dress. In the last year I openly purchased a couple bras. It makes my wife uncomfortable to wear them in front of her, but I wear them in drab when she is not around and they go in the laundry, and wind up back in the dresser. I am working toward her acceptance of more frequent wearing, but don't want to push too hard.

Jaydee

I try to wear one as often as I can but sometimes I can't find that opportunity due to my line of work.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never had nor do I have Gynecomastia but I do have some loose flesh there that does fill an A cup. I wear a bra every day as my normal underwear. I guess I don't really need it with only having an natural A cup ... but hey! .....I'm a crossdresser!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    I'd like to wear one everyday. But what are the odds of that happening?
    Ummm...not so much.

just about daily i can now fill out an a cup soon a b cup

I don't have false breasts or implants or anything like that.. I wear a bra now about every day.. why??? I really don't know.. I wear a bra and wonder why am I wearing this thing?? it either rides up or rides down (if there is such a term) and I don't get how to adjust the straps to do what I want it to do.. or for that matter do I know what I want this thing to do.. I wonder if women who cross dress as men wonder how to make a jock strap work.. they have nothing there (dangling) to protect..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    As often as I can get away with! I got some new CK bras that fit pretty well and are pretty comfortable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Smile What I do

[SIZE=4]If I want to be fullbusted which in going out I usually not always desire,
    I wear my triangular type D size breast forms and bra. Yes sometimes I have straps slide down my shoulders, but taking up the length stops it. You might have to do it more than once to get it right.

Then sometimes I just go braless and with my B (I think) cups they show up under anything just fine. I have been told I was sexy that way, and never heard it with my big ol' boobs.

Funny as hell, once I thought I would try the breast forms in my camisole.
    Worked OK but while I was dancing unknown to me one fell through and was centered on my belly, so it looked like I had 3 boobs. I wondered why a couple was looking at me and she was giggling, since I didn't discover it until I got home. Not recommended without a bra!

I have discovered that for back fastening bras the easy way to put them on is keep them fastened and pull them over your head like you would put on a sweater. I told my girlfriend about it and she never thought of it. Guess you are programmed that if there are fasteners you should use them!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

I wear a bra every day no matter what.

I can make a B cup look decently full. Never used to wear a bra and hated the thought of taking off my shirt in public. Since I discovered the joy of wearing a bra about 4 years ago I've been wearing one everyday. Still don't take off my shirt in public, but now I have a different reason for not wanting to.
    about a year or so ago I thought, "Suppose I went braless for today?" ... lasted until about noon and couldn't stand the jiggle anymore.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I do not have enough to totally fill an A cup but I wear a bra every day. There is just something about that comforting hug that they give me.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

How often?

As much as possible. As much as 16/7, but now with the warmer weather, I can no longer wear sweats or flannels, so it gets more discouraging each day. Come back, September weather. Anonymous in Maryland.

Silver Member
    I wear a bra every single day! Not because I need to but because it is part of my daily dressing routine. Even in drab mode I discreetly wear a bra under my guy shirts. It just feels right for me.

Don't get to wear one as offan as I would like.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I'd wear a bra almost 24/7 if it wasn't for my line of work...and my wife didn't mind...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Its support and beauty!

Fortunately I have been blessed with Gynomastia which is why I go by "Hidden Assets" and will always where something to control the bouncing like flattening sport bras. My preference are prettier bras that make me noticeable!

Hidden

No comment
    Last edited by RWillow; 08-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

I only wear a bra, when i dress, and that is fully dressed. I use water balloons, or gel filled toys.

bra

Hello all! well, I dont have any condition, but i also happen to have bigger breasts than most... because of having been teased as a kid, other boys telling me that I should wear a bra and so on... well, I thougt that maybe I do needed one, and thats how the whole story began, started trying out my aunts bras, cousins and well...loved it! hehe... I usually wear a size 38c and fill em up very well... its definitely a turn on while dessing up, but its not as fun wen wearing my daily clothes...and I wear a bra every time i dress up.

every day, the twins deserve a good lace trimmed home

Mostly Harmless...
    It totally depends how I feel in the morning, what I want to do that day etc. Some days I just wanna go without a bra mainly days where I stay home all day, but on others I really keep the bra on the whole day.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Hi Jeanine.

I developed small but very noticable boobs after a session on hormones. I always wear a bra (except in bed or when sun bathing. I don't have any problems stripping on a beach nudist or otherwise. I sometimes get a few stares but there are many other men (usually obese) who have far greater boobs than me and some women with smaller ones so I feel okay.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033