Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you wear a bra ?

Pretty much every day, at least for a while. B cup breasts are quiet nice to have when I'm being a girl, not so nice when I have to be a guy. The swimming issue was a problem when I was a teen; but since then, I've always worn a shirt when I go swimming as a guy, I just blame it on having such fair skin that I'd burn to a crisp if I didn't wear one. So far, no questions asked. But that doesn't stop me from longing to wear the bikinis in the Venus swimwear catalogs.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wear a bra eveyday, I'm a natural "B" cup.

Gynecomastia, more common among cd's?

I noticed the number of people replying to this thread that had gynecomastia, and was wondering if more cd's had this than non-cd's.

Is the cause of this perhaps some part of the biological urge to be the "other" gender now and then?

Just a wonderin'.....

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

170 jane l 5-15-09 16 (2).jpg

[SIZE=4]What? Is my bra showing again? [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Whenever my wife's at work (like now), which is usually three days a week. Her bras are B cups and I want to be able fill them naturally.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

How often do you wear a bra??

As often as I can get away with it! My wife don't have a problem with it at home so almost always at home. I have 38C breast without any additional padding and love to wear no padded bras as my nipples are almost always erect when I am showing off my boobs in a tight top. I would go full time but my wife won't go that far so i have to be discreet for now.

Every day, I enjoy the feel of the bands around my chest and the straps over my shoulders. I usually sleep in a bra to hold my breast forms in place.

Aspiring Member

The pink fog always affects what I wear.

In the last ten months, I have gone bra-less six times or fewer, I don't keep track. Bear in mind that I live in north Texas (getting warmer everyday), teach p.e. (shorts and golf shirt) and also coach. Am I out? I don't think so, but if one of you saw me, you would put two and two together and know. My shirts are always slightly larger than I need, they are multi-colared to help conceal and I always wear some type of undershirt (White Stag has a wonderful polyester, sleeveless top). I have a large supply of sleeveless golf vests in moderate temperatures and teachers always remark how "professional" I look! I have my own restroom and locker area in my office and yes, I have removed my bra on occasion when I think it is apparent but my shaved legs, pierced ears (double in each lobe) and my solar nails are more of a giveaway that what I am wearing underneath.

Wink

i wear them every day only at work i cant and i got my truekare forms on to fell them up thay are awsome i woke up wearing them that is a great way to start a day looking at your girls

I wear one every day...out of necessity as much as desire.

Smile bras

i wear one every day exept at work my freind laughs she walks in the door puts down her purse and takes off her bra and i walk in the door set down my keys and put on my bra then im happy i feel weird without it

Quote Originally Posted by patricia 402 View Post
    i wear one every day exept at work my freind laughs she walks in the door puts down her purse and takes off her bra and i walk in the door set down my keys and put on my bra then im happy i feel weird without it
    My wife takes off her bra soon after she gets home, and I wear her previously-worn ones when she's at work (like now). I always wear panties, women's pull-on pants, pantyhose, and a short slip. but no bra if she's home. She will also tolerate a dress with my pantyhose and slip at home, but doesn't want me to impersonate a female in public, so I underdress when we go out.

I wear a bra every chance that I get.It is almost on a daily basis during the winter but now that it is spring I wear camis alot.I have mostly soft cups but recently I have been buying underwires.Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica 1 View Post
    I do not have enough to totally fill an A cup but I wear a bra every day. There is just something about that comforting hug that they give me.
    I kinda know what you mean on that hug thing.. fact is I just took my bra off and it still feels like it is there.. the phantom bra thing.. I like the way a bra feels although I have nothing there to support.. and finding an A cup that really fits me is next to impossible.. but that's part of the fun isn't it?? the hunt for A cup bra..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Girlout
    I also have no condition but have always had ample breasts for a guy. I darn near fill a 38C but I've been losing weight lately because I want to be able to wear smaller dresses. So, my breast size may diminish a little.

hate em!

I used to love wearing bras, after I got my implants and had to begin wearing one for work, or social functions, I began to hate putting them on. I never wear one at home, or wile doing errands........
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Smile

i wear A bra every day I have natural B-cups working on getting up to a c
    Mistybtm

I don't wear a bra at all, but would like to occasionally. My problem is having the courage to buy one that fits right, which means, I think, actually trying one on. I have thought of just ordering a push up bra in smallest cup size available and seeing if that works. Even if I do wear one, however, it won't be to work. But I might wear one out for an evening.

Great thread.

As of about one year ago I now need to wear a bra every day. My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Kisses, Linda

That is not often. Usually just if the dress or top requires it. And it looks stupid without.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Pretty much every day, at least for a while. B cup breasts are quiet nice to have when I'm being a girl, not so nice when I have to be a guy. The swimming issue was a problem when I was a teen; but since then, I've always worn a shirt when I go swimming as a guy, I just blame it on having such fair skin that I'd burn to a crisp if I didn't wear one. So far, no questions asked. But that doesn't stop me from longing to wear the bikinis in the Venus swimwear catalogs.
    Your post identified a downside of being a boy with permanent breasts, but I still would like to have B’s. I have underdressed wearing a filled B cup bra and it was OK (at least no-one showed it if they noticed the breasts). I am wearing a un unfilled bra today for the first time as I am now an A but I want to enlarge my breasts to a B. Perhaps needing to wear a bra will facilitate wearing one full time when underdressing and will hasten appearing in public as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    As of about one year ago I now need to wear a bra every day. My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me.
    I want breasts too, but I need to do it without hormones or surgery. Do you shapeshift or are you a full-time female?

I find it hard to find bras in my size (or ones that I like anyway). I'm a 34DD and mine are implants. Basically, if I think I need a bra for whatever reason, I'll wear one; but with fake boobs it's not totally necessary, they stay up pretty well on their own Usually if I'm in a tube top or something I'll tape my nipples.

I've always had some boobs, but since my thyroid was taken out, they have started to grow. I'm now wearing a 42C Lane Bryant Lace Sheerwear bra. Except for a deserted beach on Lake Superior, I can't remember the last time I was swimming. If I get a tan on my chest, it's in a tanning salon, not in the yard. So I usually wear a bra every day....BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Katheryn View Post
    I noticed the number of people replying to this thread that had gynecomastia, and was wondering if more cd's had this than non-cd's.

Is the cause of this perhaps some part of the biological urge to be the "other" gender now and then?

Just a wonderin'.....

Kate
    Kate,
    Not to hijack this thread, but I have wondered about this in my case for a long time.

Jaydee

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katheryn View Post

Just a wonderin'.....
    Kate
    This is a valid question but obviously difficult to answer. All of us wear bras when we dress en femme. It is, after all, an part of the look. Woman & breasts go hand in hand, as it were. The female breast is a central feature of womanhood, both as an emblem of femininity and object of attraction. Those of us who don't have to stuff a bra with anything but our natural selves are quite happy about this when dressing. I'm a 44 C/D myself. When en homme, many of us have to cover up because of social unease. You can't have a guy looking like a woman; what, are you some kind of pervert? Well, no, I'm not; I'm just lucky and that's how I live this life with these gifts.

In answer to the gynecomastia question. The condition is not chosen; it's naturally occurring and mostly random. It's a blessing for a crossdresser and a pain for those who feel afflicted by it. Biological diversity is a wonderful thing, is it not?