Thread: " How do I begin to date a CD/TS/TG girl?"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

" How do I begin to date a CD/TS/TG girl?"

I thot this would fit rite in with the similar threads running now! The FUNNIEST thing just happened to me on another CD site!

A very nice older gentleman PMed me and asked if we could meet. In a VERY polite, respectful manner. He also said he was NEW to dating CD/TS GIRLS!
    And asked for I would be willing to help him! Because he's completely unsure of what is proper, and what isn't. ( He had had one encounter with a TS girl, and liked it! She apparently had gotten the idea across to him, that she was, "a girl trapped in a man's body".)

I decided to try and help him. While explaining the very different sexual preferences that CDs and TSs individuals can have, and why. I reminded him of my profile that said I was straight. ( Which MAY have confused him, after explaining that some TS girls consider themselves "straight" when they date men!)

I concluded my message to him with this line;
    " I guess I'm more of a man trapped in a woman's body". And sent him one of the naked Femsuit pics I've been sending to members here, today. Thot he would realise I was wearing a fem suit, and think it was funny!

Well, this POOR FELLOW, just sent me the MOST confused, scrambled, and nonsensical message! It seems he DIDN'T know I wore a suit, OR MASKS!

Somehow, he got the message I was a STRAIGHT man, that had had SRS surgery, and was only interested in GGs sexually! And he wondered why I DIDN'T THINK OF MYSELF AS GAY! There was more to his note, but I'm afraid I was laughing too hard to comprehend all of it!

Considering how confusing our genderbending, and mixed up dating preferences are here, I thot this mite add some levity to our situations!

(Of course, I filled him in as soon as I could type again! Late add: He wrote back. Beginning with an entire line of, "Ha ha's"!)
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-16-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    An amusing story Sherry. It's surprising how many men think that all CDer's are gay and interested in a relationship with a man. Hope you didn't let him down too hard!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    An amusing story Sherry. It's surprising how many men think that all CDer's are gay and interested in a relationship with a man. Hope you didn't let him down too hard!!
    Miranda, imagine what HE'S going thru! He says he's been straight his entire life. Now, at 51, he's suddenly interested in T girls!
    Now, he's trying to figure out if he's gay or not!

( Been there, done that).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    we are all HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!

gay men dont want to be with women and thus they are NOT gona dress as one!!!!!!