Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man I Feel Like a Woman

Man I Feel Like a Woman

It's Friday night and I'm all dressed up. My nails are polished and I feel so pretty. Do any of you feel that you might be bordering on being a transsexual? I often ask myself, do I like having a penis? It's scary yet I feel so femmy and I answer the question with "no". What are your thoughts?:

Gold Member
    Oh yeah. Everytime I get dressed to the hilt I feel that way. I feel really feminine and wonder what it would be like to BE a woman for a time. Just to experience the full package, so to speak.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Years ago, when my wife was still alive and able to make me look totally feminine I did sometimes have that feeling. She knew it and took care of that problem! Nuff said!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No, I'm a crossdresser, and as a crossdresser I need to experience both the guy side and the girl side. I simply do not have the instinct to become a woman or even go full time.
    I think for many CDers the girl side becomes so attractive because it often must be suppressed and hidden from many people, that we tend to accentuate it's need to exist.
    But at the end of the day I have to believe most CDers would find going full time to be as difficult as giving up crossdressing.
    Just my opinion.

Love always,

Tanya

Crossdressing is too much work to do all the time, perhaps I'm just lazy...

If when you take everything off, scrub yourself clean, and then look in the mirror at this man and think 'I'm a girl, I'm a girl, why am I a girl?'... Well then you are one of the minority x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I feel like a woman all the time, dressed or not dressed. I just wish the outer body was on the same page as my inner body.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I agree with Lisa. It's when you take it all off and you look back in the mirror and you ask yourself---"Is that guy in the mirror really me? and you answer "NO"---That is when you should ask if you are possibly a TS.

Sabrina, there is not a day that goes by when I don't feel that way to some extent. It's just not enough to actually embark on a path of transition. But the regret of not actually being a woman is always there, sometimes in the background, sometimes more in the foreground. If it were alway gnawing at me, I'd be like our Lisa, and be either transitioning, or already there.

Jennifer, I've got to ask you nicely to remove that "Go Red Wings" moniker you have going there. Go Blackhawks!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    Ohhh soooo true!! I'd hate to actually be a woman and have to!! So much nicer to have the option to dress up pretty or revert back to being a slob!! Lol.

Personally I feel like myself.. No mater what or who's clothing I'm wearing!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-21-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Call me a lazy old bayotch, but I have to agree with Carrie and Karren, it's just too much work being enfemminated all the time, honestly, I don't know how natal girls do it. Besides, while I love being my girlself, I don't just hate, hate, hate being a guy. With that said, it would be nice if there were snap-on/snap-off genitalia, sort of like Ms Potatohead or something.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I'm also with Carrie and Karren. I love it when I can dress and be Alice even though it takes time and effort to transform. Those are special times, but I also love my male being just as much. The duel role and illusions that they present make it fun.

I understand girls, on some days the face in the mirror is a frequent and welcome visitor and others days, oh that drab guy is back again. That girlie visitor is so nice to have around but there is so much work connected to entertaining her.

Joni...I can relate to the snap-on/snap-off, Ms Patotoehead thing. No more long debates with yourself about dressing today or not. With a house full of people, as I have at the moment, that would really be the best of both worlds.

Hugs,
    Alice

wish i could say the same as most of you but truthfully cant,felt ive always wanted to be a girl&that bit down there makes me not,maybe 1 day it will be gone.
    FAB just another girlie day

i can understand what everone is saying about the work with it but i like work, wheres theres effort theres pay and i get paid daily. i dont know another way of life, ive always been femme and i do wish i had that special place to bare children. i think it would be a great feeling to have a life inside me, dont get me wrong i have my lazy days but what gg doesnt really, we all take breaks. when im wearing femme i dont feel male, when i wear drab i dont feel male, im always catching myself bending like a woman, sitting like a woman and u know whats really cool is no1 ever notices it. there are those that go in a resturant and u will here your 17 yr old son say dad look hes flaming, what is this i say, watch your mouth, dont hate because u are different but to a certain degree what is the walk they walk or the sit they have? it is diff then how i sit.. im not judging just curious, these are outright gay men that perhaps have a style of there own and not trying to be femme, this i do not know because i guess im not in there world im in mine. and anyway now that ive went way farher then i should have i will sayif i had a jeani bottle id prefer to be woman with the baby canal.. but thats me, jease talk about getting off the subject.. lol..
    Last edited by stephaniedoes; 05-21-2009 at 01:31 PM.
    steph

Aspiring Member
    If you've been a lifetime "woman" like I have, I guess you would have to acknowledge that somewhere along the way you crossed the line to being the gender you feel all the time. Since I feel inside like a woman, which is to say that is the gender that I identify with, I must be a transsexual, in this case a woman in a man's body. Whether or not I transition is something else all together. That would be lining up the outside with the inside. If I don't do that I still have my identity, just not perfected. If you feel all girly when you're dressed but not otherwise, then you're not transsexual, you're a crossdresser feeling her oats, in a manner of speaking. Enjoy the feeling!

Ladies, I don't think there is one of us who didn't think about SRS at least once. I know I seriously considered it. I like switching from male to female. What we need is a switch, make it easy. It is alot of work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinaedwards View Post
    ...I often ask myself, do I like having a penis? It's scary yet I feel so femmy and I answer the question with "no". What are your thoughts?:
    I LOVE feeling feminine when I'm all dressed up. There is nothing that makes me feel happier or better about myself. However, I do not want to loose my man parts. I like the fun I can have with it... not to mention being able to write my name in the snow from time to time. A little tuck job, and I'm good and satisfied with the result.

To each her own though. You have to go after what you want in your life.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannette H View Post
    Ladies, I don't think there is one of us who didn't think about SRS at least once. I know I seriously considered it. I like switching from male to female.

I rather doubt I'm the only one here who is, and has always been, quite happy with his equipment. Would I like bigger boobs or less body hair? Sure. Lose the penis? Are ya nuts?

And how do you switch to female? Best I can manage is switching from male to tranny. Or am I just being too gosh-darn annoyingly realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinaedwards View Post
    It's Friday night and I'm all dressed up. My nails are polished and I feel so pretty. Do any of you feel that you might be bordering on being a transsexual? I often ask myself, do I like having a penis? It's scary yet I feel so femmy and I answer the question with "no". What are your thoughts?:
    Sure I went through that. Bordering on it? For a very long time I thought I was TS; but a lot of it didn't quite fit, which is what kept me searching to find myself.
    Wanting to dress up and be a beautiful female is pretty universal around here. Key is, why are you doing it, and you're going to have to figure that one out before you know which way you are going, just CD or to TS. And, there's a whole gray area in between as well. I don't think most of us know why we want to crossdress; indeed, I think a lot don't want to know. For some, the prospect of actually admitting to TS is frightening, so they avoid it and just occasionally CD, and live with that, and that's enough for them. For others it's just a 'step on the wild side'. Some of us have such strong female parts of our personality that we can't not express it without going almost crazy, the desire to 'be ourselves' being so strong that it becomes such an all encompassing thought process that it interferes with almost everything else if we don't indulge our desire to be a girl for a while, at the very least.

Much of our lives aren't gender specific behavior; as you examine how you feel and what you do from the moment you wake until you go back to sleep, maybe 95% is androgenous. Some behavior is anatomy specific, of course, but outside of that, you will find commonality in most of male and female lives.

If you think you are TS, there are lots of little things that are usually different, and I mean usually because there are always going to be some females that think and act more like males, and males that think and act like females.

Having a penis or having a vulva is very different. As a guy, some things are a given. As a girl, not so much. It's easy for those of us on the male side of the fence to envy women; we haven't lived with all the problems that they grow up with (the GG's here could give you lots of examples I'm sure you've never even thought of). Without that, we can't know what it's truly like to be a female 100% of the time; and I guarantee you, there are times when it really, really sucks to be a girl. So no matter how much we like to think we would gladly put up with those times, we will never really know.

A few to consider. As a guy, you can get up, wash, dress and be out of the house in less than 30 minutes even for formal events. A woman can never do that; every day requires more careful thought as to grooming and attire. How often do guys iron their clothes? The women I know do it all the time. Guys toss everything in the washing machine. Women hand wash stuff because it's required or it gets ruined.

Some sort of make up is a must for most women every single day, and requires maintaining it during the day. Men, none (well, unless you're a dandy or a drag queen).

Need I mention the hygiene concerns and menstruation? Worries about getting pregnant? Or not getting pregnant when she wants to? Feeling like there's a time limit on finding a mate?

Not to mention safety issues.

It goes on and on.

We already know you like being pretty. Go further. Read such books like those of Barbara and Alan Pease about the way men and women usually communicate, how we see the world, and some of the key differences in our senses and behaviors. There are lots more books out there, but they wrote some pretty general ones to get you started.

Remember, what sex you are attracted to does not define what sex you feel that you are, and that can be a big hurdle. It can also be a factor in whether you ever decide to transition should you be TS, because the number of women interested in MtF TS's aren't that great, and you might wind up very well spending your entire life alone if you have no attraction at all to males; I'm sure that has been a concern of many who've considered making the change.

I could go on, but you have a start.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    If when you take everything off, scrub yourself clean, and then look in the mirror at this man and think 'I'm a girl, I'm a girl, why am I a girl?'... Well then you are one of the minority x
    Very well put Lisa. I think some get a little carried away with this female thing. Not saying it's a bad thing but part and parcel... part of the allure of crossdressing. Kind of completes the fantasy.
    The scary part are those who say that they want to go on HRT.. not because they want to be a woman, but because they want to look more like a woman with boobs and altering their bodies. To change themselves emtionally, but keep their manly personna.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 05-21-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Oh yeah. Everytime I get dressed to the hilt I feel that way. I feel really feminine and wonder what it would be like to BE a woman for a time. Just to experience the full package, so to speak.
    One of my fantasies when a teenager was a mad scientist would take me and a girl who thought she wanted to be a boy and switch our bodies for a period of time. Month, year, whatever. But it was always for a stated period of time, not forever, not permanent.

I should have remembered that when my therapist later told me I was TS. Glad I backtracked to CD.

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Gilligan's Island

There was a Gilligan's Island episode where a mad scientist took them to another island and had a machine to swap minds/bodies.
    His assistant swapped with Ginger.
    In Ginger's body but with the assistant's voice said, "Feels good !"

That about sums it up.

Dianne

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    His assistant swapped with Ginger.
    In Ginger's body but with the assistant's voice said, "Feels good !"
    Dianne
    I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off my own boobs!

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"