Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you come to a GET TOGETHER FUNCTION for all us girls from CD.COM?

Would you come to a GET TOGETHER FUNCTION for all us girls from CD.COM?

This is just a hypothetical situation And in no way is there a function planed . I was just wondering IF!!!!!!!!

I was writing a response and had a thought. Would (if) some one put together a function for all of us to meet in our respected country would you go? I know I would love to meet you girls. weather in drab or dressed would you. We could do it under the guise of say a business con, or something.

The question is (IF) someone did put it together how many would attend?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

if

If
    It was someplace I could get to
    It was a time I could attend
    I had the finances
    Everything aligned correctly
    Sure

One thing is "if" it could work out the venue would never be the same again.

C'mon Lotto
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes!

Given enough notice to work in into my schedule!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My answer would be the same as Lorileah's. I would love to attend but the if's would all have to be addressed.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Party at Christina's place!! So can we make it somewhere they mine coal?? Make it easier for me! Nothing like crossdressing on an expense account!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Party at Christina's place!! So can we make it somewhere they mine coal?? Make it easier for me! Nothing like crossdressing on an expense account!! Lol
    We just have to make sure we all discuss business over drinks and dinner. Just how much coal would I need to run my backyard power plant? And is it the clean coal we are supposed to burn?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I can go to places in the UK, so lets make it US or Canada! Anyone going to invite me?
    Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

That would be "efficient and environmentally friendly high btu clean coal". . So how's Mousie Kentucky work.. Near Garrett? South of Prestonsburg? Easten Kentucky?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That would be "efficient and environmentally friendly high btu clean coal". . So how's Mousie Kentucky work.. Near Garrett? South of Prestonsburg? Easten Kentucky?
    Any chance you could take it as business if you examine some other sort of mine?

I'm thinking of the Bisbee copper mine in Bisbee, Arizona. We could examine the huge mine, look around for cool by-products like turquoise, and then dress up in Victorian garb and head for Tombstone, Arizona, only 23 miles away.

Think ladies in corsets, long dresses, and big hats taking over "the town too tough to die."

Those who want can dress as salon girls.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

At this point, being that (1) my wife knows that I post on the forum and chat with some of you lovely ladies, and (2) she's gone to some functions for a message board that she's on, then yes, if something was planned in the DC area, I probably would go.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Heck yes, Christina, I'll send you my address by email and you can mail me my tickets. I don't mind sharing a room at all, just let me know where it's at, okay? How many days are we planning on, anyway, at least a full week, right? What a great idea and it's so sweet of you to host. You are such a doll!

Uhh, you are hosting, aren't you? Oh, I'm just kidding around about the hosting part. But I do think it's a great idea. Maybe there could be some sort of annual get together, lots of other places do. It could be on a regional basis with the location changing each year. That way girls who happen to live nearby can attend more easily and girls who have the wherewithal to travel a greater distance can make it, too. Just a thought.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

An awful lot of if's to get covered but yes I would, "IF" all of the IF's got covered.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    IF it was in Las Vegas. Sorry!
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

YES! If givin enough time to get my funds in order!
    Cary

on the drop of my drab i'd be there. that sounds like something we should do. hey they put sturgis together...
    steph

I'd love to,... of course, all those ifs would really make it difficult to give an absolute Yes!!! but it would be really a cool idea.

jenn

Sure, if the "ifs" converged...

ChanDelle

Roger Whitaker sang, a song- "I don't believe in IF anymore-IF's an illusion."

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Obviously with members in the USA and members in Australia and the Far East we need somewhere in the middle. So Inverness, UK would be just right I suspect.

*Thinks* Now, a cosy wee hotel for a few thousand, a resaurant, some clubs, some shops, some wide outdoors - yep. Check all that. See you soon

Sarah xxx

ps I know some TG friendly Post Offices so form an orderly queue and get your postcard stamps here

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    It may me easier to pick an already existing transgender convention and plan a meet around that.

AS an example: www.espritconf.com or the vegas one.

This is a one held in the PNW , near seatlle, and Vancouver.

I really want to go to this one. hint hint.
    Last edited by RobertaM; 05-19-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Annual get together...

Did anyone, responding to this thread, check the "upcoming events" forum, elsewhere on this site? There are lots of those events already organized and some are a huge success...

Personally, I am looking forward to attending the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta, GA, again in September. Last year there were about 644 of us there and we (this site) had its own 2 large tables reserved and filled. Needless to say we had a blast!

You can look at the pictures, among other spots, in the "out and about" section of this forum... But frankly I thought that by now everyone knew about these events... For this coming event, we've got already some 15 confirmations from members of this site, by last count...

So, Christina, you don't have to organize anything, as they are already organized for you and up and running...

Dita.

Some of last year's participants from this site...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

Gold Member
    Depends on the agenda.
    If it was just a get together party to hang out, sure.
    If it was something where we had to sit around and listen to boring political gender stuff or whatever, I would probably pass.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

If at all possible, heck yeah. Someone said drinks. BYOB or what? :P
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    So Inverness, UK would be just right I suspect.
    Sorry, I don't speak the language
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce