Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you come to a GET TOGETHER FUNCTION for all us girls from CD.COM?

YES! Assuming I could make it possible, I would be there with bells on. Literal bells if you wish. Or I could just plain be a Belle, (southern, of course.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Sorry, I don't speak the language
    Tha mi duilich! A bheil GĂ*idhlig agaibh? An urrainn dhut bruidhinn nĂ*s maille? Ciamar a chanas tu/sibh "that's a crying shame" ann an GĂ*dhlig?

Sorcha...

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Yes if all the if's came together..

Especially the money "if" and the time "if".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

You can count me in Christina. If there were a national event or better yet, an international event I would probably pawn everything I own to get to it. There is a somewhat regional event coming up in June in the Chicago area. It's called Be All, it's a five day event and I plan on attending at least three days there. It will be my first time and I'm really excited about it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Any chance you could take it as business if you examine some other sort of mine?

I'm thinking of the Bisbee copper mine in Bisbee, Arizona. We could examine the huge mine, look around for cool by-products like turquoise, and then dress up in Victorian garb and head for Tombstone, Arizona, only 23 miles away.

Think ladies in corsets, long dresses, and big hats taking over "the town too tough to die."

Those who want can dress as salon girls.
    If
    It was someplace I could get to
    It was a time I could attend
    I had the finances
    Everything aligned correctly
    Sure

This sounds great. I know that there are regional events similar to this, and IF all the factors could fit together, I would definitely attend.
    warmly, Linnea

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Of course, but money's tight for travel very far outside of New England right now.

You are all however invited to join us SISTERS in Boston anytime.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Sure I'd love to. Just as long as it's not a long ways away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post

Personally, I am looking forward to attending the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta, GA, again in September. Last year there were about 644 of us there and we (this site) had its own 2 large tables reserved and filled. Needless to say we had a blast!

So, Christina, you don't have to organize anything, as they are already organized for you and up and running...

Dita.

Dita is right. Last year we almost had enough people for our own mini convention at the SCC in Atlanta.

Who would miss out on the chance to meet up with Dita, Joaan07, Tracey S, MJ, Deja...
    .....and that nice girl from Australia..... and that other person from Austin, Texas..... Kimberly Clark - I mean TxKimmie.

So I'm going again this year, since it's just up the road from where I live. (We have long roads over here)

Suzy

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 05-19-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    If
    It was someplace I could get to
    It was a time I could attend
    I had the finances
    Everything aligned correctly
    Sure

One thing is "if" it could work out the venue would never be the same again.

C'mon Lotto
    I second this unless someone already seconded it then I third in or beyond wherever it might be to...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Girls if you know of other events send pm's I would love to know . Since I drive truck all over North A I could (IF) I knew where being Christina there by getting a load. A working VA K you might say.
    Last edited by Di; 05-19-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

[SIZE="2"]Most likely, with the "if's". Like in the western states, perhaps
    Vegas would be the spot or even Reno. Needs to be a place with a little excitment so if we get bored there will be things to do. How about Bronson, Mo, never been there but heard it could be fun. Are they friendly there?

Tonya[/SIZE]

Of course I would Christina,just tell me when (with enough time) and ill start walking. lol.

There's lots of if but I think it would be a lot of fun.

As Lorileah said: "Given the right circumstances"

I would definately attend!!

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Lots of If's and as was pointed out, there are a lot of planned activities. I always love an opportunity to mingle.

I'd love to, but I doubt there are plenty more people from Israel, you're all probably North Americans or British! :P

-Orlee

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

Dita is right. Last year we almost had enough people for our own mini convention at the SCC in Atlanta.

Who would miss out on the chance to meet up with Dita, Joaan07, Tracey S, MJ, Deja...
    .....and that nice girl from Australia..... and that other person from Austin, Texas..... Kimberly Clark - I mean TxKimmie.

So I'm going again this year, since it's just up the road from where I live. (We have long roads over here)

Suzy

Don't forget to bring your safety pins so Dita and I can pin your dress up for you again!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Don't forget to bring your safety pins so Dita and I can pin your dress up for you again!
    Must be an inside joke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    ummm, DIVA LAS VEGAS

Quote Originally Posted by Berinthia View Post
    Yeah, it would have to be Vegas......you know what they say.
    Ya "what ever happens is Vegas stays in CSI" then goes on U Tube!

yes that wood be nice to get together but i wood have to save for 5 yearslololol!!!!

Gold Member
    I'd go almost anywhere if I knew ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    I'd go almost anywhere if I knew ahead of time.
    Sorry I don't know the head of time he's to high up in the top floor of the company for me to know. Hay Try e-mailing him YNK!

in the earlier days of the internet and such-about 94 or so-there was a chatroom for crossdressers called the pond.i was quite active in it and there were some spirited discussions going on.
    one member was from staten island(in the coastguard)and invited all of us to meet.it was a great event with only about 20 people but what i remember the most was how real everyone was.what i mean is that there was little difference between how people came across in a face to face meeting and how i imagined them to be from just chatting on line.
    i would love to attend an event where many of us could meet!
    Last edited by harmony; 05-19-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: spelling error
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Must be an inside joke!
    Sort of! On the night of the big formal dinner, the crocodile hunter . . errr. . .I mean Suzy, didn't show up! Turns out she was having a "wardrobe malfunction" with her gown so Dita and I went to her room and helped. To be more accurate, Dita helped and I heckled.