Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would you come to a GET TOGETHER FUNCTION for all us girls from CD.COM?

when I started this thread I never thought I would get so big or did I think I would find out how many events that are out there. I allways say if you don't learn something new everyday your day was a wast. Thank you for all your input and keep the upcoming events posted here that way the girls like me whom can't have the puter with them all the time will know when the events will take place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

There is a whole section of the forum devoted to Upcoming Events... check it out.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

yes i would try to attend a get together...

Thank You Dita B, i am fairly new to this site but am going right now to look at events.. ty...
    steph

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm IN!

Thanks to U girls who helped reassure this closet CD, that it mite be safe to come out, maybe JUST THIS ONCE!

Altho I'm shaking in my stiletto boots, and it cost a small fortune, (it's STILL less than a femskin!) It seems a unique opportunity to meet some of the most WONDERFUL girls from CD.com!

U know what they say, " U only live once!" And I'M getting up there in years! So, I think I better go while I'm still able!

Barring a family emergency, I'll see "u all" in Georgia!
    ( Maybe after a few mint julips, Sherry may even show up!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Congratulations DOC!

Hello Doc, may I be the first one to congratulate you with your decision to take the plunge?

Welcome to the SCC! You'll have a blast !!!

Joann07... Here is another member to add to your participants list!

Dita

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

I have been very fortunate to meet quite a few girls from this forum. And it is always my privlage to meet any one of you girls!
    I only wish, that, Yes we could have a CD FORUM MNIGHT!!! That would be so so cool!!!!!

Hint!!!!! Moderaters!

PM Me!

I could make it happen1

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

I am trying to make a meet up club in the Vancouver BC Canada area and yes mods I have a thread in the meet up place. But since I am on the road most of the time if you live in the area you can pm my vice prez of the club Roberta M and see if you would like to meet us. Pls say yes Roberta so wants to go out more. Ok see you all later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Totally
    I need my SN changed to Sienna

P Town in October!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    You should all come over to England and we'll go out on the razz in Bilston.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Gee thats a great idea. Best place around here is in Hyannis Massachusetts . Which is smack in the middle of cap cod . I am sure there is a CD feindly hotel for us girls.They have extras like spa and could beauticans an lingerie parties.

As i think alot of logistics involed. Foundation where money has to be colected an paid out to unsure services will be provided, ya endless list . Not to say a couple yrs in the making . I do have a lot of spair time but im getting suid left an right by credit cards.. Aw so no blood from this stone. I did own an run a contruction co. for 23 yrs an also I have a cousin who has a masters in business, he brakes down contracts. Its doable but alot of leg work for 1 weekend, not sure how many would attent . OK btw im disabled, doesnt mean I am not able.

To create a foundation for CD an Trans community. I could get some help , wife an daughter work at Salvation Army, a retail store for used clothing. More an more i mull this its is very possible But im not going out on a limb by myself.

Fantasy , In some cases do come true, im living proff .
    Do you girls think this is possible. maybe in a few i'll start a new thread .

Think about it, im getting serious. Love Bree

To be honest, I'd probably chicken out at the last moment.

I would definatly show up. That would be so much fun.

yes, provided it was easy to attend as others have said: timing, location.

bit awkward for me though, im quite shy and dont like approaching people, id be the person in the corner anyway, probably quite drunk aswell
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

It would be great to see and talk to all the girls here. If it were set up I would make it!
    Charlie

Booze

Quote Originally Posted by Noxvictum View Post
    If at all possible, heck yeah. Someone said drinks. BYOB or what? :P
    Probably the 3 most dreaded words in the English language: "No Host Bar"
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Smile

love the concept gets better each time i hear it. Count Nadeen In

Some of the group here will be with my wife and Melanie on our Hallowwen cruise October 31-November 5 out of Galveston to Mexico.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

[QUOTE=

The question is (IF) someone did put it together how many would attend?[/QUOTE]

I know that tri ess does that in orlando. its about 3 hr drive. yes i would like to do that some time

re: get together

I would love it!!!
    Lets make it happen, Girls!!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Of Course

I've been to Diva Las Vegas several times now and I know there are several others in this forum who were there as well. I think it would go without argument that meeting other crossdressers in a fun and supportive environment is one of the best experiences you can have.

I'll watch the upcoming activities board and if I'm ever in the neighborhood I'll do my best to be there.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.