Thread: Gradual acceptance... I think!

Gradual acceptance... I think!

Well you know how there things are. The other night my girlfriend and i were try to get the other to go over the shop for snacks. She said if i go she will give me a nice massage. (nothing to sexual!). I said you'll have to do better than that. She said ok you can wear your heels while i massage you. I obviously jumped at the chance and went to the shop! I know its not mega but i think its another big step for her even though she just wanted her own way! What do you think?x

I think she knew that if she asked you to do anything that the reward was anything feminine she could get you to do what ever it was....

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer in CO View Post
    I think she knew that if she asked you to do anything that the reward was anything feminine she could get you to do what ever it was....

Jenn
    I know for sure. But i think that her even using it to get something she wants is a step on the right road to acceptance. At least i hope so!