Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sleeping with breast forms

sleeping with breast forms

i have breast forms with adhesive on the back. i dont think the adhesive is strong enough on its own to keep them on while i sleep. does anyone have any suggestions for me.

sleeping with breastforms

I think many us like to sleep with breast forms on where possible,
    I personally don't have the adhesive kind but why not just try it, for a nap!
    I use a readily available non adhesive breast enhancer, I like to have
    some paper tissue between the form and the skin with some baby powder.
    During the day i often like to wear two bras together, one very light and then
    one slightly padded and underwire over it. At night I opt for an unshaped unwired
    sports bra type that just hugs the forms close to the chest.
    works good for me!!

I don't get it, how does something that isn't natural, stuck to your body, make you feel better when you sleep?

Overall it's better for your skin not to have adhesives on it so that you skin is able to breathe, same thing with make up, you want to look better when you wake up, then remove all make / adhesives when you go to bed to sleep.
    Doll

Wear a shear bra..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You may even accidentally burst those forms, so be very careful and never turn over onto the stomach. I learned the hard way and I must get another form.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    You may even accidentally burst those forms, so be very careful and never turn over onto the stomach. I learned the hard way and I must get another form.
    I agree. The only way I se to sleep still wearing breast forms, is to use the foam ones.
    Daphne

sleeping with breast forms

I would love to be able to explain to Abundantly Me how it works!!!
    The feeling of having a female body and dressing it as such.....
    Oh boy/ Oh girl!!!!

Try using a compression camisole (Maidenform, Flexees, Comfort Fit, etc.). They normally can be found at TJMaxx, Ross and Marshall's for around US$13.00. They are snug enough to keep everything in place, if you are using some type of tape or adhesive and I must say that it is a unique feeling and experience. I just don't like all the messy prep work and then later the messy clean up work necessary to have clean forms and skin afterwards. So, I do not glue my forms on any more. Good luck.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 06-06-2009 at 11:34 PM.

I tried sleeping with forms, and all the rest once. It was a terrible experience.

sleeping with breastforms

Wear a bra, that's what I do every night under my nightie. You have to sleep on your back, just like a real girl, but you get used to it with time. And yes, it is worth it, just to wake up and feel so good.
    Hugs,
    Mandy
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

I feel asleep one night with my bra and forms on. Slept on my stomic as usual and wokeup the next day with a sore back and chest... won't make the mistake again.
    "Salene"

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I sleep (on my sides), wearing my forms in a bra.........unless I have them glued on (then it's bra-less ) Been doing it for years, and have never had a problem with "bursting". Just my
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Ditto ... I often sleep with my forms on and a bra. And have never had a problem with them bursting. Just seems like the right thing to do to fill out the nightie :-)

as far as bursting issues go pals breast forms are made out of a synthetic material and are not filled with a liquid, so no bursting. the down side of this is that normal adhesive does not work with them. I've heard Alberto Vo5 Hair Spray Hard To Hold Super works to hold them on but I've never tried it. also i've heard you can use foundation to match color and that they absorb it so it doesnt smear, but i haven't tried that either. I normally just use a bra, but i do love these breast forms. they are the best! and cheap too.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    A wake-up call! (Pun intended) Did any of you who sleep wearing forms bother to read the instructions that came with them? Every pair that I have seen, and in 60 years that is a lot, said very plainly, DO NOT WEAR TO BED!!The forms, especially the more expensive ones, were not meant to be compressed, other then by a bra! One poster said, "don't sleep on your stomach." The problem with that is that when you are sound asleep, you have no idea how you are laying in bed. Most people twist, turn, and roll far more then they think they do.

So if you like your breast forms, give them a break! Go to bed without them! Besides, leaving them off will give your own breasts a chance to breathe! Yes, they do breathe and if you are trying to get them to grow, you won't stifle them! Of course, with natural 40 B's, I don't have to sleep with forms!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

This is pretty interesting! I thought I was nearly alone with doing this. I spent a month doing this to get the idea and feeling for what it's like. It's not exactly the same as actually having your own breasts (grown or implants). Pardon my ignorance, I'm still a newbie to all of this but I slept wearing a sports bra and used really thick balloons filled with water. I never had a problem with them at all! Interesting part about the whole experience is that my body heat transferred to the water heating them near body temperature. It almost felt real!

~Lilith Ciel~

Wear a bra.. that was simple.. NEXT..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If I am wearing my forms, whether with bra or glued on, I automatically sleep on my back. That isn't due to "practice": my body notices somehow and makes the adjustment. I can only sleep on my stomach with very small forms (e.g., "add a cup"); if I force myself to lie face down with my forms (uncomfortable with my D's and up), then I have difficulty falling asleep, and my automatic systems put me on my back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    I sleep (on my sides), wearing my forms in a bra.........unless I have them glued on (then it's bra-less ) Been doing it for years, and have never had a problem with "bursting". Just my
    Did this for almost a year. Loved it. Never had a problem.

I loved it when I used hollister medical adhesive on them the most. Those nights were braless.
    Michelle

I have found a leisure bra works well for sleeping in with forms. As far as the bursting forms I have two sets from truekare and they are more durable than say those from the breastform store. I love the latter for the feel and the others for their strength.

Keli

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    I so the same and have no problems.

Wink

i wear a bra with mine i have a pair of truekare breast forms and yes i sleep with mine on its nice to see the girls when i wake up

Quote Originally Posted by janet28 View Post
    i have breast forms with adhesive on the back. i dont think the adhesive is strong enough on its own to keep them on while i sleep. does anyone have any suggestions for me.
    It is perfectly fine to wear a bra to bed. A number of GG's, particularly large busted ones, sleep with a bra on. They claim it keeps their breasts from drooping.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I don't happen to wear forms to bed, but if I did, I would want something--a sports bra sounds good because I think that they are comfortable--to hold things in place.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    Sleeping with breast forms?

Sleeping with a woman is much better.