Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: breast size

philly

breast size

Hi

I just wondering how others chose there breast size for breast forms, I’m a 32c myself I chose it because I like the classy look

Aspiring Member
    My breast size chose me. I'm a natural 44 C.

38C.... just because it fits my frame well.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    40C seems to fit my frame well. Bigger, I look top heavy!!!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hey! My eyes are up here! Well, I want to be appreciated for my finer qualities and will let you know what they are when I find them. As far as my chestral area goes, I'm a 38C which seems to work well with most of the clothes I choose.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Band size then once I settled on that it it was small, (A/B) medium (C/D) or large (DD/EE+)...I guess medium won out...C or D cup seems to work well....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    When I got fitted by a TG salon I chose B to go with my 36 frame. I like to blend with everyone else not stand out. I did for laffs though get a cheap pair of E forms for halloween that was interesting lol..
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Still experimenting, but I think I will end up with several and switch depending on mood.
    My first one is a triangle shaped one that fits a D size bra. But I didn't like the triangular shape as it didn't fill out the bra.

The new ones are huge a size 19 ovals from Janet's closet. I am going to need a G size bra for them. Just trying them today for the first time. They are a bit heavy but I do like the way they look.

Will probably end up with a third one that is smaller that these but still glueable and the oval shaped like these.

Trial and error to find a size that suited my frame and one that I felt comfortable with.

Now a 40D and like most other aspects of being transgendered totally at ease with it

Luv

Susan

I am currently a 44C, but I would like to be a fuller 44C (rounder, firmer, fuller is my mantra--or womantra, lol). I feel that this size works well for my size and shape. I don't want to be top-heavy.
    warmly, Linnea

I'm a 38C as well. With most of my clothing, I try to go with a 40 bust just to make sure everything fits well. Damn shoulder width can be a problem...well....because...because we're really guys! There, I said it. I had purchased size 7 forms, and I felt like I was carrying a shelf around in front of me. Ol' Miss Frontloader there! I sent them back and got size 5 forms, and they seem to fit me perfectly. I'm real happy with the size. Not too big, yet still big enough to suit me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm a 38B.
    Cary

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Funny. I like it.<lol>

Hugs...Joni Marie

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    (rounder, firmer, fuller is my mantra--or womantra, lol).
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

34DD, but mine are neither natural nor breast forms X3 hehe

Was a 40B some time ago but with me putting on weight and into a back size of 46C seems to look better a struggle to find nice sexy bra's most look like parachutes.

I am a 40B. No breast forms, just real flesh. While I would be happier being a C or a D, a GG work colleague said to me the other day that it was a perfect size, as I would be unlikely to suffer any sagging as the years slip away.

40C A perfect fit for me.

i am a 36 b with my truekare forms i wear

I'm a 36 B as well! I'm 5'7" so I didn't want to go too large.

Aspiring Member
    38 B ! I could probably wear a C but with a B cup I can wear a slightly tighter top or something more loosely fitting.

36C here but I wouldn't mind being a B cup.

Me. I'm a 42 full C and couldn't be happier!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I'm a bit broader than most so 38D is about right for my frame. Wife reckons DD may be better.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

My twins are a 42C, and they are all me. I wonder what will happen when I get on the T blockers? Hmmmm!...BJ

32a