Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: breast size

having a 34" bust goes well with a C cup for me. I think its just important to imagine yourself a a female and what size would go well with your frame. I'm a painter and so I spend hours moving body parts millimeters on canvas. if the breasts are too big (in a painting or in life) it will make you or the painting look awkward. too small is always better than too big. some GG naturally have big breasts on a small frame, but this also draws a lot of attention to them. If your trying to blend in you probably don't want to attention that big breasts can draw.

34G or 36G

Breast size depends on your frame size.

I measure 32 1/2" underbust. My overbust is 36 1/2".

When I first got my 38" band bra the bra had no support.
    I wear a 36" and sometimes 34" band bras. I like the feeling of a tight bra around my body.

I am cursed with big thighs so I wear a big cup DDD to G cup size to round out my figure.

This girl's a comfy 42C.

I guess I just figured out how balanced I would look - not too small, but not too big. I think the quality of the forms also helps, the better they are the more natural they move and the more natural they look.

Another thing might be how much of a low profile (oops) you want to keep. The bigger you are the more looks you may get and that attention may be unwanted.

My forms came from a mail order store in Yorkshire (England), and I can really recommend them. The store is run by a GG who is very CD-friendly, and she ships worldwide. www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

At the beginning of the year I treated myself to some larger forms as sometimes I want to be bigger. They feel really good and have a lovely jiggle, but I don't think I look quite right with them. Maybe you can have too much of a good thing.

Susan

I'm a natural 40D/DD depending on the bra. I wonder what they will be like when I start HRT, hopefully very soon.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

i just seen what i thought might fit my shoulders and rolled with it. i have a d-cup and couldnt get better i dont think. they get me what i need from them...
    steph

D cup for me. I love the bounce!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If you scroll down slightly to below the postings themselves, you will find a section on the screen named Tags. There is a link there named 'breast form size'. If you click on that link, you will be shown a list of discussions over the last 3/4 year or so that have dealt with this topic.

There is a wide variety of opinion on this topic, and although there hae been a number of responses here, there has been little discussion of how to choose the right size for you, or of how people knew they had the right size. If you are serious about getting the "right" size, not just looking for an estimate of what size your "first" pair should be, then I recommend reading through those previous discussions.

Ultimately, people have to buy what they feel comfortable with, and if your mind is telling you that (say) "B" is the right cup size for you (e.g., to avoid drawing attention to yourself), then that's the size you should buy. But the size that a professional prosthetics fitter or professional bra sales person might recommend for you to look like an authentic woman, might be quite different from what your mind is comfortable with.

When I first bought forms, I did as many here have done, and got "C". The size looked good to me then, and I felt comfortable that they would be acceptable to people... that they still might "see through" the disguise, but that they would at least admit that I hadn't gone over-board.

Skipping over history after that point (it's in some of those postings), when I went a few years later to a professional prosthetics fitter, she insisted that on me, DD forms were definitely too small on me to be accepted by people as natural breasts; her professional recommendation for me was size 9 at least, size 10 to be preferred. I did get some professional medical grade asymmetric size 10 forms; I need a 40G bra for them.... and it turned out that she was right, that for me, that's the size and shape that people think looks completely natural on me and not too big at all. Yes, they are big enough that people notice I have a bust, but with my proportions, people perceive them as being a few cup sizes smaller, and perceive them as being attractive and moderate. What would appear overwhelmingly large on many people looks authentic for my proportions.

Do I ever wear C? Yes, I wear my size 4 (38C) forms sometimes, including at work. If I don't wear a stretch top, a C cup is pretty much invisible on me -- like a 'AA' cup on a woman, noticeable as being there at all only if I raise my arms and twist, thus forcing the clothes against the edge of the "bust". Even women who sell bras non-professionally don't notice my C.

An owner of a professional bra store is about the only person to notice when I wear my C's... and her reaction is to look pained, because she knows they are the wrong size for me. She doesn't even like it when I come in for DD, considering those to be too small for me too. She's told me off for "wasting her time" with the smaller brasL as far as she is concerned, my body and "presence" call out for those 40G or something very close there-to. This is an experienced older woman who takes getting the right size for the person quite seriously, and she thinks that 40G is "beautiful" on me and that smaller is wrong for me.

When I'm Dressed, women tend to think my 40G are real, or at worst very well done implants, ones they respect, no catty "obvious fakes!" remarks. I've had to demonstrate a couple of times before they would believe me that they were forms. But then, when I wear my 40G, I walk with the confidence of a woman who is 40G and not ashamed of it (and not flaunting it either. Like somehow projecting a mental field that says "These are perfectly normal breasts, this is all perfectly natural, worth a glance and a smile, but nothing to stare at".

Now, if only they didn't weigh 2 pounds per form

My point about the 40G is not to say that anyone should go for the "big-boobed look": if you want to do that for fun, go ahead. My point is that if your desire to look authentic is stronger than your mental barriers that say that any particular cup size is "big", and if you can afford to do so, visit a professional prosthetics fitter, and listen to their professional opinion about how breasts would fit a natural woman with your chest shape.

If the first place I had gone into, for my first pair of forms, had said immediately that I should be in size 9 or 10 and not in size 6, I probably would tried on the larger sets and said "No way! These are HUGE, way bigger than I could wear!" I had to build up confidence in wearing forms at all, and then when my first ones tore, I had to build up confidence in wearing the larger forms that I bought "for when I was feeling naughty". Except that it turned out that in less than 2 weeks of wearing my "naughty" size 7's, I realized that the 7's were decidedly better suited to me than the 6's had been and were not "naughty" at all. And it took me a while of wearing the size 7's before I realized that the 7's didn't fit properly either, that they slipped and hung the wrong way and looked unnatural. Buying the 10s was an act of faith in my professional fitter (that, and the fact that at first the 10s felt deliciously naughty); now the 10's are just "the right sized" forms. (But I wear the 7's more often: the 10s are too heavy to carry in my tote bag the way I carry my 7's everywhere "in case I get a chance to wear them".)

I am a 34c, this size fits me pretty well.

I have a smaller frame, so 36B works with forms (#2 or #3 Nearly Me enhancers), sometimes 36A depending on the bra. My clothes fit well that way. I go 34/36A without forms when I just want to underdress without obvious "girls".

I am not going to read all the ways to find the right size I'm just going ta tell ya what my seemstrees told my when she was mesuring me for my 20th high school reuion dress she's makeing me said. If your hips and chest are the same size and your waist is smaller you good. Hope that helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Fitted for a 42 C and they look great. Glue those girls on and walk down a flight of stairs and you get all of the jiggle you would wever want. They look wonderful with a halter dress and before the glue gives up your nightie will slide right over them and look so natural.