Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing and sports

crossdressing and sports

I was wondering if any of the ladies here (that don't cd full time) have played any sports crossdressed. I'm kind of feeling curious how it would be to go out and play a round of golf in girl mode.

Heck, I don't even play sports in drab! LOL

jenn

hahaha normally, I play or have played softball, basketball, football (touch and flag), volleyball, soccer, and just over a year ago took up golf.

I crossdress almost every time I play ice hockey because I wear the same thing the girls do... Sports bra, panties, jill shorts with pelvic protection... And all the typical protective gear.. One of the women on our team does wear pink gloves and uses pink tape on her stick.. My sticks are taped with teal and powder blue!! Lol. 10 guys, 2 women and one transvestite... 8 - 1 going into the playoffs!! Yeah!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by karren hutton View Post
    i crossdress almost every time i play ice hockey because i wear the same thing the girls do... Sports bra, panties, jill shorts with pelvic protection... And all the typical protective gear.. One of the women on our team does wear pink gloves and uses pink tape on her stick.. My sticks are taped with teal and powder blue!! Lol. 10 guys, 2 women and one transvestite... 8 - 1 going into the playoffs!! Yeah!!
    unstoppable!

Cindy I had never thought about it. But know that you have brought it upI would love to play around of golf while dressed in a pair of capri's loose blouse, bra panites, Nails polished, wig on earrings dangling. I think it would be fun, espicially if my wife would let me play form the red tees,LOL

I have had the same desire, but where would you go to play and not be laughed at or made the but of jokes. It would be fun to shop for a woman's golf outfit and then put it to use other than within the confines of my home.

Karren. Send us a shot of you in full hockey gear.

I would love to play tennis in one of my tennis dresses.
    They are so feminine looking.It would feel wonderful

Does bicycle riding count? I don't race but I do pedal many milesa at times and most of the the time I'm at least wearing a sports bra and panties. Sometimes I'll even don a women's Tee. My favorite thing to do is ride while wearing a plain long leg panty girdle. It looks like men's riding shorts, especially at night.

Banned Read only
    When I box I have on panties, a leotard, with my boxing trunks. Also years a go I wrested as a woman.

Geoff

Mostly Harmless...
    Not really playing but its a sport. I inline skate with my skirt on. I also posted some pictures of it a while ago in the pictures section.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

golfing enfemme

I would love to have a foursome of us girls for a round of golf and play the red tees. I have always wanted to do it.
    So much so that when playing in the summer I wear nylon and Polyester briefs, shorts and shirts. The air just flows through them. But only wore a bra once playing
    Janet

I have done cross country skiing while cross dressed, and I have ran while cross dressed. Both of these activities to not have much direct contact like golf would. The way I see some of lady golfers dress, I know that I could look cuter.
    Love Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Bern View Post
    I would love to have a foursome of us girls for a round of golf and play the red tees. I have always wanted to do it.
    So much so that when playing in the summer I wear nylon and Polyester briefs, shorts and shirts. The air just flows through them. But only wore a bra once playing
    Janet
    Wouldn't that be great to play a round as women? Even better I could hit from the ladies tees. That might help my game some.

Giggle.
    Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Karren. Send us a shot of you in full hockey gear.
    http://m112.photobucket.com/albums/k...yztugk%2Bug%3D
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Softball

I always wanted to play softball in gurly mode, running around the bases in breast forms, be way to awesome!

I'm not sure whether this counts or not, but 100+ of us get dressed up in garb and beat the crap out of each other in simulated medieval wars (think paintball taken back a few centuries)

I've done that as a woman many times!

The only sports i have done while dressed was Basketball, skating and wrestling. By far skating was the hardest since i had a hard time seeing with that damn wig on.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    My thing is flyfishing, I have always wanted to do it enfemme even though waders are soooo unflattering. I'm betting a nice set of D cup forms will sort of counterbalance my cast and add maybe ten feet to it.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I went golfing enfemme at Diva Las Vegas last year (couldn't make it this year ). I worn a cute golfing dress with built in boy shorts and pockets with tee holders loops.

I have gone jogging a couple of times. Ball cap with ponytail and pinkish shorts. Love the new running skorts out. Have a couple but have yet to go running enfemme in them.

Gone out in a tennis outfit just to pick up some groceries.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

sports

I have been lucky enough to go golfing emfemm with my SO. It was great. The hardest part was gripping the clubs with long nails. I did it tho. The feel of of the bra and froms was wonderful and did not impede my swing. I just had to get used to haveing them in front of me. oh by the way I shot much better enfemm then as him lol huggs

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I always wanted to play softball in gurly mode, running around the bases in breast forms, be way to awesome!
    There's an upcoming drag softball tournament in Cleveland as part of Pridefest there. I've been thinking about going...?

http://www.northcoastsoftball.org/dragball.html

(Karren, don't think i'm not watching...I'm posting this between the second and third periods, sitting here with my broom!)

Debbie

I love to golf, but I've never had any particular desire to do it crossdressed. I'm fine with the white tees, and there are times, like when I'm golfing, that I have no particular desire to be en femme.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Sounds like a cool event to plan at a crossdresser/transgendered conference, I know I'd play