Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crossdressing and sports

racer here...driver's suits are generic so I under dressed most of the time...

now going back 30 years back then I played tennis, mountain biked, white-water rafted, swam, oh...but I was living as a girl then to so I guess thats cheating...

Jenn

Well I did Judo, not hard to crossdress there... everyone has the same uniform. Well ok I did wear a top under it. Sadly had to stop with it when I got a disease in my knees.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I'm kind of feeling curious how it would be to go out and play a round of golf in girl mode.
    I will tell you the day they allow me to play a round of golf in a glittering golden minidress, 6" golden strappy sandals, a very long blonde wig and tons of makeup!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

I've motocrossed with thong panties. It was a terrible idea.

i have always wanted to try playing as a girl, especially with a physical domination we would have over some of them.....and i def agree that doing a foursome on the golf course as women would be great

one problem

it would be so cool to play a round of golf as a girl
    too bad they dont make golf spikes with heels lol

Silver Member
    I have gone mountain biking, hiking, fishing in my boat, and hunting while dressed completely en femme. Does this count?

I coach/manage/play (as a guy) on a co-ed softball team, and are frequently in need of a girl or two in the lineup to meet the league rules (3 girls minimum). It has been suggested several times that with my long hair (guy ponytail) and "a little work" that I could fill an occasional roster emergency. If they only knew...

-jj

I would love to go out and play golf in girly mode but no not yet. Let me know when you do!

I would say so!

I'd love to do some swimming, diving, or scuba diving en femme
    You can call me Colleen

"I'd love to do some swimming, diving, or scuba diving en femme"

Oooooh! Scuba diving in a black girlie wet suit! (maybe with pink accents) Even skinney girls look volupuous -

I am lucky enough to have my own backyard pool that is well shielded from neighbors' view. Further, I work alone at home. Yes, I have a number of swimsuits and I wear a different one of them for a hour or so nearly every nice summer day, trying to avoid well defined tan lines,

Life is sweet!

-jj

I took a day off last week to go for a long bike ride on a cooler day, and to try some routes that are usually busy on the weekends. After a while of seeing only the occasional car, I decided "f-it" and took of my jersey and rode with just a bright red sports bra on top. Went like this for 2 hours.

It was amazing!!! If anyone noticed anything they didn't indicate it.

And yes, I do now have tan lines

i do jogging and bike with leotard and a shorts and tshirt over...

been there did that and loved it.

I have played a round or two dressed and I can say that wifey was right it is hotter and sweatier, but I love the feeling of my arms brushing against my boobs so that makes up for the sweat running down my chest below my forms. Keep a hat or your hair tied back though as the wind will blow your hair into your eyes when you get to the top of any hillocks.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

VERY VERY Violent hobby

I end up in the hospital VERY often as result of crashes in my other "hobby" so I haven't even underdressed but once ( it felt great then ) as my "hobby" friends wouldn't understand.

Was in the ER again earlier this week.
    No broken bones this time just a LOT of stitches.
    One set of stitches is under the ball of a foot so heels are out for a while.
    All the others are in OK locations.

I should quit, but the rush is addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahNZ View Post
    I have played a round or two dressed and I can say that wifey was right it is hotter and sweatier, but I love the feeling of my arms brushing against my boobs so that makes up for the sweat running down my chest below my forms. Keep a hat or your hair tied back though as the wind will blow your hair into your eyes when you get to the top of any hillocks.
    I would love to try it at least one time. I think it would just be great to get out there in a really cute golf outfit and spend the entire day like that.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    Does bicycle riding count?
    It had better count.

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Cycling is my only form of exercise. I always wear bib shorts and a jersey; usually something that says Campagnolo. Everything fits tightly enough that you can't hide anything underneath.

That is part of the point of Lycra. I am not too sure about the "hiding" part of it. One must just be careful about it.

Plus, I don't think it would be a good idea. There is always the possibility of falling and I wouldn't want to have to explain why I had on femme undergarments.

I would be more concerned with the bra etc since with Lycra, panties are not reqd. anyway, one can fall while walking the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanine38 View Post
    I took a day off last week to go for a long bike I decided "f-it" and took of my jersey and rode with just a bright red sports bra on top. Went like this for 2 hours.

I thought black was the current fashion

It was amazing!!! If anyone noticed anything they didn't indicate it.
    And yes, I do now have tan lines

Not white lol

People on foot and in cars, only see a "cyclist"...but cyclists may be different, particularly if one is catching up with the blonde in front. He knows its a girl, he can see the bra line under the top...

~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 07-15-2009 at 04:56 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Banned Read only
    On cycling... I'm told that when motorists recognize a cyclist as female, they tend to slow down more and give her a wider berth than they would a male cyclist. Studies have been done to bear this out.

So wear some pink cycle shorts, and your wig under your helmet... it's for safety.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    On cycling... I'm told that when motorists recognize a cyclist as female, they tend to slow down more and give her a wider berth than they would a male cyclist. Studies have been done to bear this out.

They slow down to have a better look and the wider berth allows them to see more through their side window.

So wear some pink cycle shorts, and your wig under your helmet... it's for safety.
    I make do with a pink top and a blonde hair do.

~SaMM
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

The only sports or sport type activities I have done enfemme in public is play tennis and swam laps at a community pool. It is a thrill and would like to do it more often. Otherwise its mostly doing exercises in my house in womens workout attire.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post

That might be true, but on the other side of it...the safety factor would probably go WAY down if you're found on a back country road alone, and they figure out you're a crossdresser.

I’m a moderator of a GLBT social activities group. We have our own volleyball team! A part-time CD friend of mine was visiting last week and she went to the game with us (my teenage daughter is on the team – no, she is not glb or t, just a straight GG who is accepting).

My friend played volleyball en femme! If anyone read her, there was no indication. Everyone treated her as they would any other girl. She passes very well.

She wore a girl’s sports outfit (white top and blue "short" shorts both with stripes down the sides) and matching jewelry of course. She wore 2 scrunchies in her hair - a blue one and a white one that matched her outfit perfectly. The top was form fitting enough that you could see the outline of her bra.

The only problem that she had was the temperature that day. The games are played outside on a sand court at a city park. It was a hot day; she was active and a bit sweaty so she was worried about her makeup. She looked great and played well! It was a fun addition to “Girl’s Day Out”.

Hugs!
    ~C
    Last edited by Carrie; 07-16-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: added something
    "So I'll be holding my breath, right up 'til the end; Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with."
    Nickleback "Gotta be somebody"

Peak Area Gender Expressions (PAGE: TG support group) is on Facebook.

~Carrie~
    Facilitator of PAGE & SO/Family Support Group; Event Organizer for Mile High Transgedered Meet-up