Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Do Most Crossdressers Want To Be Female?

Banned Read only
    There is a part of me that wishes I would have been born a woman, but I do not desire to become one for a number of reasons. I give GG's alot of credit with alot of the things they go through though. I am happy with putting on my girly clothes and trying to look like a woman.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I have not visited here for a long time and I apologize if this question has already been asked. The question abviously is directed at crossdressers who wear female clothes. I ask because I wear skirts and dresses but do not want to be female.
    By "want to be female" I assume you mean live full-time as a woman with or without GRS. People at that end of the transgender spectrum make up only a few percent of the overall trans population.

I consider that guys should have the option to wear the same clothes as girls without any stigma attached.
    Absolutely. And hopefully the work that I and others are doing on the Equality Bill will bring legal protection to those who wish to do so.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    No, I enjoy being a man too much. I just have an unusual hobby.....
    Ah yea this about does it.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I can't say I want to be female because since I don't want to transition that would be impossible.

But if you ask me if I would like to be female my answer is YES!

That was my dream and my wish since I can remember and as I posted in other thread I'm anxiously waiting for my next life. My wish to be a woman is so strong that I'm sure I will be a beautiful, lovely, attractive and ultra feminine woman!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I ask because I wear skirts and dresses but do not want to be female. I consider that guys should have the option to wear the same clothes as girls without any stigma attached.
    It's called equal rights. Guys do have the right, but I don't think the stigma is going away anytime soon.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar
    I would love to be a woman. I have previously posted a thread on the matter. When I was younger we didn't have sites like this or the network of support groups, openness, acceptance, etc., and so it was all done much more in secret. The thought of crossdressing clubs, trannie nights and then of having a "sex change" was very remote and taboo. Only really "strange people" did that. If todays openness and relative acceptance (although we know it is nowhere complete) were in evidence in my early 20s I would have jumped at the chance to become a woman. Instead I went down the traditional path of girlfriends (though not many), marrying my darling wife who I love totally and having kids. We all know however, that the feelings don't go away. My would be very happy if I were to become a woman but alas I thnk the time has passed. However, circumstances have changed and I dress more frequently, for longer and more completely than ever before. I have come out to my sister who is very supportive - I haven't told my other sister or mother but maybe one day!

When I was young, before I knew anything at all about sex, I wanted to be a girl, and started dressing then. As time went on and after getting caught wearing my mom's clothes I learned to hide and be a male on the outside. I'm still hiding but the desire to be a girl is still as strong as ever.

For myself, I'm a guy that wears women's clothes. If I could flip a switch and be wholly female for a short time then revert, I would.

But I'm a male, my life has featured some very positive experiences that arose from being male, and I acknowledge being full time female is a lot of work and has many drawbacks.

I'll wear perfume and color my toenails almost daily... but I'm a man and am happy to be. I like a nice bra, the swirl of a skirt and the stride in heels but I'd never give up my masculine strengths and advantages.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Aspiring Member
    For me, I'm a male, heterosexual transvestite (crossdresser).
    At least that's what the textbook says!
    I have no interest in transitioning to living 24/7 as a woman.
    I accept that I am a man who LOVES crossdressing.
    In fact, part of the thrill of crossdressing, for me, is getting dressed up
    in women's clothes but knowing that my male anatomy still exists.
    I hope this makes sense!
    What a great discussion.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Yes and if I was younger knowing what I know now I'd be much quicker to transition, but I have made a life of who I am and don't have a problem with that. The final page has not been written yet and it still might happen, had it happened a birth would have been happy being a girl. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

This is a great thread a lot of different answers for me I enjoy being a man cause I got a great wife and 4 wonderful kids but I do like my feminine side as well but as I am right now I am a male who loves to dress

Nope-
    Being Rita is best of both worlds- I can be whoever I want to be whenever I want!

I would love to have been born a girl. In fact, I have to be careful because I can really torture myself mentally thinking about it. The fact is, I consider I've been an utter failure as a man on all fronts, probably because I'm too sensitive and thoughtful. My mind is far more feminine than masculine.

I am a Gemini (twins) and my brain is both male and female. Luckily I can separate the two and lead a successful life... and dress as a woman. When I do dress as a woman for a few days I do become female in my mind and actions and I like it.

So, to answer the question, If I had a choice at conception I would want to be female.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

No, crossdressers wish to be themselves and nothing more. If that means they need to change sex then so be it. But very few (ouch, possibly me) are in that category
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Well I think that cross dressers are made up of many different types of people. There are those who just like to fully dress (more of an expression of femininity rather than a desire to be female). There are those who are excited sexually by just having a few items of clothing on. There are those who live as women 24/7 but don't have a desire to get an operation. There are those who will in fact get the operation one day and of course many others that time won't permit me to mention.

So what I took a long way of getting around to saying is "no" "most" cross dressers don't want to become women. Cross dressing is done for wide and varied reasons. These reasons are as diverse as the individuals who cross dress and therefore no one desire or reason can be attributed to all cross dressers.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

I definitely wouldn't want to be a female. To be honest, when I dress I am striving to become an idealized version of a woman; the mythical white goddess of fluff and prettiness based on our culturally defined version of "femininity." I would want none of the less attractive features, like PMS and periods.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Hmmm..I suppose there is always going to be a part of me who would love to be female...But unfortunately due to "real life" considerations ( finances, family, and relationships ) that's not about to happen anytime soon...( Although I can't rule out the possibility completely..) Perhaps if I won the Lottery..Well..One thing would be taken care of ...the "financial" part of the equation...But I suppose in a "perfect world" I'd have been born female...( or at least transitioned during my teens with the blessing and help of my parents )
    For now...I'll have to settle for being a "guy in a dress"
    [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 07-05-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Darn K'board misspelled again
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

For me it's about a number of reasons.

- The feel of clothes that normally one does not wear,
    - The brief moment when you can imagine what it is like to be femme,
    - Stress relief and escapism (not sexual..!!!)

I find that in times when I am under more stress than usual, I tend to want to CD. Only simple things for now, night gowns, underwear etc.
    I play when I can.
    I enjoy when I play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Homepage My Twitter

I can't speak for everyone or anyone for that matter. I can give you my 2 cents worth. For me, as a part time crossdresser do I want to be female. The short answer is No. I dress in women's attire for several reasons: It makes me feel good, makes me feel attractive, brings out my feminine side. When I'm Stacey everything else is in my life is put on hold. It allows me a certain release that I'm not getting in boy mode. Yes, it also is outlet for sexual release but not all the time. This past weekend I stayed in and was enfemme most of the time. Just wanted to be a girl this weekend. Layout in a bikini and work on my tan. However, there are times when I want to be a girl. I want to be treated like a lady including attracting the opposite sex. I know I'm not passable but it is a thrill when a guy is hitting on me. Do I try to imagine what it would be like to have a more curvy figure, my own natural breasts (implants of course)? Yes. Do I have any intention of getting them or SRS? No, not really. I hope this helps.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I have two hobbies. One is calligraphy, something that started when I was nine years old. I wouldn't like to do it for a living nor would I like to be dressed as a woman all the time either, my other hobby. Hobbies are for fun and cease to be a hobby when you apply them to every day life. My answer is no, I wouldn't like to be a woman. Besides it would not be that pleasant a surprise when I see Shaylee appear in the mirror every time I see her reflection if I saw it all the time.

personally id have to say im not sure. im sure anyone would love the opportunity to be the other sex for a day or two just to feel the differences. as for a full switch id be open to the idea if it were possible.

I think it would be fun to be a woman for a short periond of time - a day, week, or month. I'd like to give it at least a month but be done with it just before the cycle starts. Women can keep that.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I enjoy being a guy. But I also love crossdressing to the point where I can pass as a woman and go out. I agree that society should accept us as we are, but sadly society is slow to accept anyone who is "different".

Don't know about most but this one does.