Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL! So What does wearing a dress make you feel ? HHHHMMMM ?

POLL! So What does wearing a dress make you feel ? HHHHMMMM ?

Funny ?
    But i thought I would ask. You know what I mean. Lets get to the bottom of this. We are all past the J@cking $ff phase.
    So why do we still do it?

If you do not want to become a woman, Yet still feel the need to dress up from time to time. Why?

I am asking myself this question.

Yes, Womens clothing is SOOOOO much much funner!
    We Know this!

Do we really all want to be woman?

Or is it, Nylons, Heels, Frilly skirts & Lip Stick?

Or something else.

This Forum is the place to ask a ? like this, Right?

Just thought I would ask the ultimate ?

I would love every ones answers.

I will post my answer later.

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

No need to be deep, Just be your self!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Yes, Womens lingrerie is SOOOOO much much funner!

We Know this!YES. YES AGAIN

Going out in Public impersonating a woman and fooling people
    Or is it, Nylons, Heels, Frilly skirts & Lip Stick? YES

Or something else.Yes...J@cking $ff ,J@cking $ff ,J@cking $ff

Honey we're (me) NEVER past that phase. It feels all to good, especially wearing lingerie

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    We are all past the J@cking $ff phase.
    We are? Who says? Are you sure about that? Because I'm not sure all of the people here are and far be it from me to make such a claim.

Because we/they can and want to?

Look, some aren't past the jerking off stage, so they put on their pnaties or hold ups or whatever and do their thing. Nothing wrong with that.

Some do it, because they're transgendered, but not "chronically" so. The dressing relieves their trans feelings, which is a good thing. Then they can go back to their guy self feeling better.

And there's probably a bajillion other reasons, but that's probably the "big two", not counting the TS folk.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

breezy round the ankles

Simple answer.....

I dress as a woman because i want too, it's fun, i enjoy it, it's part of who i am

Funny ?
    But i thought I would ask. You know what I mean. Lets get to the bottom of this. We are all past the J@cking $ff phase.

If you do not want to become a woman, Yet still feel the need to dress up from time to time. Why?
    I have a strong feminine side and the need to express and explore it. Everyone has a need for personal self-expression - only crossdressers take the most heat for it. I LOVE my feminine side - it is truly my best side and the part of myself that brings me the most joy (in being who I am).

I dress because I love how I feel about myself when I do. I look good when I dress (at least to me), and when I look good, I feel good.

I experience a strong sense of clarity, control, and personal strength when I dress. I feel like I can take on the world, perhaps just because I feel so damn good about myself when I'm all dressed up. I'm always in a good mood when dressed.

It feels right when I dress up. I get to be the me I was never allowed to be growing up. To hell with society's idiotic gender rules garbage - I choose to be me now, and sometimes that means I'm very girly!

There are so many reasons I crossdress. Those are a quick few that came to mind just now. I guess in a nutshell, I dress up simply because it's me.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

A friend of mine, a gg, phrased it as "exploring the pink"...I liked that, as far as describing how it affects me emotionally.

Physically? It's fun, in Oh So Many Ways!!! I get to wear pretty things. I'm looking forward to my first Out Evening this weekend and wonder if the wind swirling around my legs will be as pleasant as I hope...Perhaps the reality of the whole thing won't live up to my expectations, we'll see.

So I'll come out of my closet, but have no intention of ever giving it up:-)

Bobbi

Hi... as a woman i dont wear male clothes ....so ...i spos i have to wear womens ... giggle .... because i hated male clothes .. like being in a strait jacket . you did not have a choice ....now .... i do have a choice ..
    ...noeleena...

Genders Vagabond
    I spend as much time as i can living as a woman. it's the only time i actually feel at peace within myself.

Oh yes womens clothing is so much more funner(mens clothing, ho hum, so boring)

Angel

Aspiring Member
    For me I think it's made a great marriage even better, we always talk alot, but more so when I'm dressed fem, and some of our best times together the last couple of years have been when I'm girly, or we've been out shopping for girly things!

Smile How does it make me feel?

Well, let me tell you how i feel when wearing a dress! Even after 30+years of c.d'ng i still want to wear feminine clothing as it makes me feel sensual and it's an escape from being a boring male ! If i cuold make a living out of c.d'ng , i'd give up my male side completely but unfortunately i'm stuck with who i am and i have to make the best of it

Definitely, its the clothes, I love wearing pretty things. Boys clothes are just so boring, they are just to keep you warm and covered. Look at panties for example and the many variants, colours, styles, materials and embelishments. They don't have any equivalent to the lingerie section in mens stores. Most guys couldn't understand paying $50 for a bra that no-one but the wearer wil ever see, but it makes perfect sense to me.
    It would take a book to begin to describe the many variations and how wonderful dresses and skirts are, so I'll pick just a single issue. On the day he gets married the guy rents a suit. The girl spends more time and money on her shoes than the guys whole outfit. Her dress has been in planning for years and so it should be, as a wedding dress is the ultimate experience. I own a large number and I just love the whole experience of getting ready from preparing my skin putting on my special lingerie, doing my make-up and hair then finally putting on my dress and adding the numerous accessories. I take photos to just remind myself of that wonderful time and I know that I look great.
    I'll finish with photos to illustrate my point. The two pictures below took me days to photo and put together but I loved every minute.
    Fiona O
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeh that, and when I do get the chance to dress up it is like a mini vacation for my mind and body. Time to escape from the everyday life and just be me. Cruising the forum and e-bay looking for new dresses.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

. Yes, Womens clothing is SOOOOO much much funner!!
    Did you go to school with TxKimberly ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's the pink fog I think, enjoy it soo much. It feels great to be a woman

I havnt got past that stuff Tiffany.Wearing feminine clothes makes very happy very amorous much to my much wife delight.She reckons it brings out my gentler side,and it makes her smile when she sees me in the workshop on the lathe or mill dressed enfeme with full make up.I dress Mon thru Fri as soon as my daughter coes off to scool,so very lucky.

Gold Member
    Wearing dresses, lingerie, hosiery, corsets, etc are an incredible feeling and a turn on. I don't necessarily want to become a women, yet I want to experience what it's like to be a woman and wouldn't mind being one for a time. And, when I am fully dressed, something comes over me and I really do feel very sexy and womanly. I've had this desire to dress in women's clothing since I was a kid and it hasn't gone away. Now why I started doing this I'm not sure, but I'm certain it was driven by sexual desires. Actually, when you think about it, women have far more freedoms to express themselves than men do and dressing is perhaps one way of doing just that. Personally I find it very erotic to do so and would love to be able to share this with a SO. But to pit it simply, I do it because I love doing it and would like to think I pull it off very well when I get all dressed, beyond the casual jeans. Maybe too, I'm looking at it from an artistic point of view. That is, can I take this male canvas and create a female photograph.

And yes, women's clohing IS SOOOOOOOOO much funner
    Last edited by Miranda09; 05-29-2009 at 09:17 AM.

[QUOTE=CDTiffany;1738101]Funny ?

/QUOTE]

I know why I do it, I love seeing the woman I can be unveiled as I dress. I love the transformation from drab to fab!
    Then I want to enjoy the moment as long as I can!

Some time I think I'd really like to be a GG. I love coming as close as I can by dress in all the girly things I love the way it feels mentally and physically. As with most of us it's hard to say just what it is that makes us want to dress like a woman.
    Angie

I do not have a clue as to why I want to dress and appear as a woman. I know that I absolutely love doing so, would dress most of the time if possible, and feel more comfortable, at ease, relaxed, etc.

My only thought is that at some level, I am female and the disconnect between my body and my brain is somehow corrected when I am dressed, if only for a while.

Oh yes it can be a hassle with others, but given all the satisfaction and enjoyment that I get from dressing why wouldn't I?

Funner.....

CD lets my other 90% out.
    The 10% is pretty bad off right now and has been off & on.
    So it started as a place to hide from all that is wrong.
    Nothing is wrong when you are somebody else.

But then things started to change.
    It was like a sunrise.

[SIZE="4"]It's like driving a new Lamborghini instead of old pinto.[/SIZE]

Smooth, sexy, exciting. heart beats faster.

Like a 50" plasma HD TV vs a 9" black & white portable.

Life is good !

Wearing dresses makes me feel happy, content, relaxed, and feminine. There's a part of me that would really like to actually be female, but I have to admit, much of the attraction is the "Nylons, Heels, Frilly skirts & Lip Stick" as you mentioned at the beginning of this thread. That, to me, is not enough of a reason to go through transition. But nothing ever changes the fact that wearing pretty dresses and stuff makes me feel great. Heck, I could even go to the extent of saying that it makes me feel right, or even normal. But I'll stick with happy, content, relaxed, and feminine for now.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Pretty!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A DRESS TO ME: Well I think that the dress, actual dress (one piece garment) was the ultimate final article of clothing.. the "fem de fem" .. the last step on the road to dressing up.. truth is that is what mom had was dresses, so I fell into that ideal of that being "the" thing to wear as fem clothing.. however I don't consider that to be the Carly outfit as far as what I would wear as being representative of my being.. more it is just another article of clothing that helps translate my existence as a cross dresser.. as far as how does it feel to wear?? well it feels great.. what can I say... a dress feels good to wear, by itself it means nothing, but with the whole package it is just another way to be me..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Gold Member
    To me it is all about expressing the parts of me that I can't express during my male presenting times. I think a lot of it is that as a male, I feel I need to repress things and I can let it all hang out while dressing. Also, the dressing up just feels physically good and it is funner! (is this the new 'World Peace'?)