Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POLL! So What does wearing a dress make you feel ? HHHHMMMM ?

i love wearing dresses because i feel sexy in them.. i feel i could turn a few heads at least like to think that guys would be interested in me then i also just feel so at home with myself.. i get tingle's throughout my body and just want to walk around strudding my stuff i also like thongs but because the feeling of them riding in my ass and that i think they let me walk a little more girlie

Wearing a dress! It turns me into a completely different person especially with the full make-up, stockings, shoes etc. It's good to be someone else for a while. You might say it's an escape from the humdrum of everyday life and the boring old male me.

For me it is the panties, bras, skirts and low cut blouses/tees. A slinky dress is really appealing also but it has to be soft and feminine.

Keli

skirt lover
    so sweet

Only I know for certain! Charlotte Sometimes's Avatar

It's Part of who I AM

I have always loved woman's clothing and the feeling it gives me. I like to express my feminine side which on some occaisions is stronger than my male side. Simply Charlotte completes me and when she's not around for a while I miss her.

It's all of it, the preparation, the feel of everything, the look, the walk, the fragrance, the strut, the vulnerability, the attention........

I've been doing it for so long now, I stopped trying to analyze the reasons behind it. I just love everything fem. and THATS THAT.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

I have always wanted to be a woman

My earliest memories are of wanting to be a girl. Putting on a dress is just part of being me.

Pure ecstacy - total feeling of wonderfulness - relief - comfort - joy

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi... as a woman i dont wear male clothes ....so ...i spos i have to wear womens ... giggle .... because i hated male clothes .. like being in a strait jacket . you did not have a choice ....now .... i do have a choice ..
    ...noeleena...

That's how I feel about male clothes! It feels like I can't do anything.

I suppose for myself, dressing is something that relaxes me, and puts me into a more natural feeling frame of mind. I am still exploring myself in this regards, and am not to sure of where it will bring me in the end.
    I do love the feeling of being admired while dressed well, and absolutely love the sensation of interacting as a woman in the world.
    Seems every time I dress, I take more and more effort and pride, in how I choose to present myself as woman.
    There is a satisfying warm feeling inside, when I do a great job.
    On the other hand I find that I can be super critical when things just seem to not be working. (almost cried a few weeks ago, simply from having to fight the beard shadow)
    I know in reality I am not woman, but at times I wish I could be 100% all girl.
    For now, I enjoy this new freedom that I have finally allowed myself to explore. If I sit there and question myself, and try to find reasons for everything, I will never be able to simply enjoy being me.

Sincerely; LaceyMay

Hey looks are deceiving it just makes me feel normal .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

just love bein sexi... i want to be a woman. wish i was a woman with all its ups and downs i feel connected to myself when dressed. everything about me is femme except the odvious. but im gonna wait until my next life to be complete...
    steph

I don't want to be a women, but I think it's unfair, that they have so many nicer things to wear than we do. I love the feel of soft satin, or nylon, and I simply go nuts over really high heel shoes. I love wearing all of it, and just wish I could do so without being labeled or ridiculed. What amazes me is that most women don't appreciate the nice things they are able to wear, I guess they just take it for granted.

Simple answer

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    !Pretty!!
    I have to agree with Karren.

When I put more thought into it.

It's the feel of Nylons on my legs
    The sound of my Heels on the floor
    And the swish my Frilly Skirt makes
    And the way my Lipstick looks while I put it on.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacye Rose View Post
    I have to agree with Karren.

When I put more thought into it.

It's the feel of Nylons on my legs
    The sound of my Heels on the floor
    And the swish my Frilly Skirt makes
    And the way my Lipstick looks while I put it on.
    Yep...that sums it up nicely. In addition to seeing how good I look in the mirror (my new best friend!! )

Smile wearing a dress

wearing a dress to me brings out my other half patricia shes a happy very pritty femine girl she loves looking at herself in the mirror she could care less about the problems of life she is just happy shes an escape its a lot of work becomeing her and at the same time hideing her but its worth every bit of efort that is involved this will sound weird but i loove my other half shes the happyest part of my life.

To me it just feel like the way I should have been dressed since birth. It just feels right, normal. Plus, let's face it. Women's clothes, have a much larger variety of styles then men's clothes. Makes shopping an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    Funny ?
    But i thought I would ask. You know what I mean. Lets get to the bottom of this. We are all past the J@cking $ff phase.
    I never really had that phase.
    It would be a dream come true if I woke up in teh moring as a real woman

It has been a very long time since I had sex with myself while dressed.
    So your question is a good one. I would like to say that I now dress because I love the feel of the clothing, I love to look as feminine as I possible can. I enjoy the special relationship that I share with my wife who loves Tresa almost as much as she does her husband. I also respect women and in a way I am paying tribute to all women by trying to emulate them. Does this answer your question, I hope so.

It just FEELS great. I've no desire to be a woman, but wearing a dress feels so fantastic. It has my whole life, from 4 or 5 on...I'll love it forever!

I feel free that and comfortable with who I am.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    Do we really all want to be woman?
    Simple and quick answer:
    Yes.
    I would like to be woman.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

LOOKING and FEELING HOT and SEXY!

As a man, I've NEVER felt that way!

I find the unending parade of desirable young women in my mirror irresistable!

And they ALL seem to LIKE ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!