Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

Smile Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

Hi everybody, I'm new here and was reading something on a website a while back where this guy said that its usually the oldest son out of the kids who is most likely to crossdress. Well, I am the oldest son out of 5 kids in my family. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, I am the oldest of all 5 kids. I started dressing when I was around 11 years old and still dress to this day. I am now 36 years old and can't seem to stop. I don't remember what website I was on, but I thought it was pretty interesting that he mentioned the oldest son being the most likely. He hit the nail right on the head for me.

Leah

I'm 36 and the oldest boy in my family. Then again, I'm the only son. I have an older sister, but she looks like a young boy if that counts...

I think there was a lot of influence by my mom though. My sister and I shared a room growing up that was decorated quite femininely. That and my mom's attention was always focused on what my sister wanted too. It still is to this day- but I'm past that now.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

I hate to blow that theory out of the window however I am the youngest child and am the only crossdresser in the family as far as I know.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Gold Member
    Hmmmm. Interesting as I'm the oldest of 4 children, and the only male!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Oldest of 3 sisters on my mom's side and oldest of one sister on my dad's side and the only boy of the whole lot!
    Drumming, My other hobby

Oldest

I am the oldest of 6
    2 sisters 3 brothers

oldest of 3 male children no girls. as far as i know im the only crossdresser. also only lefty. i wonder how many of us are lefties compared to the rest of society?

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I was the youngest child when I first started to crossdress but then my father remarried had two more kids then I bacame the oldest son...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Hi Leah. I read this thing about the oldest boy somewhere also. It was based on some kind of rough study by some psychologist. I've tried to find more information on it, but no luck.

I'm also the oldest of seven. With five brothers and one sister. Boy would they have a laughing fit if they new my true colors - giggles -.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger sisters, I am the only boy (wanna be girl). Made for interesting times growing up.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

there are three boys in my family, a CD(me), one gay and one good ol boy. I say they had one of each I am the oldest so....
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well, I am the youngest of 5, 3 brothers and 1 sister, and I am TS. Not aware of any of my brothers being CDers or TS.

Curiouser and curiouser

Oldest child and oldest boy.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

I'm the youngest and only CD of 2 boys.

Doesn't mean the theory is wrong. There are always outliers...
    I'm wearing a skirt?

Nope but how about the oldest boy secretly believing himself to be a girl who is a tomboy and secretly dressing while he was growing up?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    OMG, I am so seeing a trend. I am the oldest son, in my family it was boy (Me! Hi there!), boy, girl. I also vaguely remember somewhere seeing a similar study but can't recall specifics. It so sux getting old. The study had something to do with first male births not getting quite as much of a testosterone hose down en utero during the final trimester as subsequent births of male siblings...or some such thing. Really, getting old bites.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 06-01-2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: chng
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Me?

I'm the first born male of a first born male of a first born male. I must be some kind of super-cross-dresser!

Still haven't found out where in the pecking order my Slovakian Great-Grandfather was...

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I never heard that before, but I am the oldest boy of three with one older sibling-a SISTER. I don't know what, if anything that has to do with me being a crossdresser, but I thought I'd through it out there for sake of the survey.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Definatly seeing a trend, I'm the oldest... 1 boy 2 girls

I, too, am the oldest but, this is another theory of "why" that is purely coincidental. There are lots of theories around about why people crossdress but, few things (if any) that can be proved.
    Hugs, Carole

I am the oldest of two children and have a younger sister

I am the second oldest of 5 and am the only CD.
    Dana Fleming

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Oldest here. All boys in my family. I have two younger brothers (twins). I guess I'll have to monitor my oldest (a boy) to see if he's breaking into my clothing stash!

Kathi

The exception?

O. K., here goes...Girl, Girl, Girl, Boy, Boy (twins), ME, Boy. (I'm the only crossdresser of my siblings)
    My kid's... Oldest, a Boy, who wore the wedding dress at his wedding! (hummm...) and a girl (pretty straight laced). -Erica
    Last edited by Erica A.; 06-01-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Because I could!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Me Too

I am the oldest of four with a younger sister brother and another sister.
    At 66.5 yrs. been dressing 60+ yrs. with no sign of slowing down
    any time soon.
    .................................................. ....thanks...........ORCHID