Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

i never have heard of that. But i am the oldest brother so maybe thats true.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Middle child... Right handed. I heard somewhere, probably here that most of us were artists of some sort. I am a musician and back in the day won a scholarship in art. Still kicking myself for not going to Arizona. I still love to play music and some people have said that my 'doodling' looks more like professional artwork than just goofing around.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Love to be fem
    well I am the oldest too so it is looking true so many here are. Karen

I'm the younger

I am the oldest of 3. and the only CD as far as I know

Oldest of four here.
    [SIZE="1"]Nobody wants to go it on their own
    Everyone wants to know they're not alone
    Somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    There's gotta be somebody for me out there
    [/SIZE]

Oldest boy - but only have an older sister - Im not sure that proves anything

Hi Leah: If you find that article again please post it. I would like to read it. I am the oldest of nine, Five boys and four girls. They all know but only two have seen. Now there are 4 1/2 boys and 4 1/2 girls. I've been dressing since I was Eight and now I'm 57 but I haven't tried to stop.

gurlz want it alll! dresser1974's Avatar
    I am the middle child with older brother

oldest
    Every day I tell myself I'm gonna live forever... and guess what! So far it's working. - Me

Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept - Gross Point Blank

My dark thoughts: CutieJulie.blog.comhttp://cutiejulie.blog.com

I am the oldest of three!!

I am the oldest, have a younger sister.

Amy

A GG here but my husband is the oldest of three brothers. He is pretty sure he is the only CDer in the family.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by Leah_1972 View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm new here and was reading something on a website a while back where this guy said that its usually the oldest son out of the kids who is most likely to crossdress. Well, I am the oldest son out of 5 kids in my family. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, I am the oldest of all 5 kids. I started dressing when I was around 11 years old and still dress to this day. I am now 36 years old and can't seem to stop. I don't remember what website I was on, but I thought it was pretty interesting that he mentioned the oldest son being the most likely. He hit the nail right on the head for me.

Leah
    Hi Leah

not for me hun i am the youngest boy in our family of 3 oldder brother and younger sister. (both know i dress) sorry hun

Oldest of 6. Always envious of the pretty things my sisters got to wear. Now I have prettier things than they do.

i am the oldest of three!

Middle Boy/Girl, two older and two younger, But there is a possibility that one of the older ones might CD. But have been out of touch with whole family for many years
    Stephenie

Oldest of two (me and my sister) with a single mother.

I've often wondered if my desire to crossdress comes from differences in how we were treated.

I got clearance clothing from K-Mart while my sister had a $50/month budget for clothes (in the late 80's). My mom would tell me that girls clothes cost more.

Since my mom was single, she would say I was "the man of the house", but I didn't get any authority with that. I was supposed to keep my sister out of trouble, but my sister would say "you're not my father" and my mother wouldn't back me up.

If I hit my sister I was warned that I was going to grow up to be a wife-beater, but if my sister hit me I was expected to take it because I was a boy and I was older and bigger.

I was taught to open doors for women and stand up when they stood up at the table and a bunch of other old fashioned chivalrous behavior, but there was nothing in the other direction about women giving respect to men.

Hope this doesn't blow your theory, but I think being born into a family with three older sisters that was so poor that I had to wear hand-me-down clothes til I was 12 probably had something to do with it. <g>

No, seriously, I was the oldest too. You may be onto something.

I havnet heard this before, but I am the oldest so there could be truth to it.

Yet another oldest here, with a younger brother and sister.

Second most common seems to be the youngest child, but not a lot of middle kids.

Interestng thread.

I have never thought about it but I am also the oldest. I have three bothers and two sisters and I am the only CDer as far as I know. They all know about me but it does not seem to be a problem. I do look a lot like one of my sisters when I am dressed. I think my mom may have had an influence on my dressing. My being the first born boy and she wanted a girl. I have been told she dressed me occassionally as a girl. I don't remember.

I'm the baby, youngest of 7, 5 boys and two girls.

older sister,big tomboy.two older brothers that died as infants,and me ......i often wonder at that small tender age because of my moms loss at not having a girly girl,and the grief of lossing two babys i was somehow her proxy of a girly girl. no real memories of any thing ongoing, just small things i remember from time to time........coments?

Little Girl
    Hmmm, I'm the oldest but I only have 1 sister.